New Issue of Now or Never! out soon!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
stinkerbell
Apr 9 2006 23:16
New Issue of Now or Never! out soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The new issue of Now or Never! (formally the newspaper of Norwich Anarchists, now an independant anarchist publication) is out soon. To get your juices flowing, the front cover has Clint Eastwood executing Sir Derek Jacobi in front of Norwich Cathedral. To find out what the fuck that's all about, and for a cracking good read, please send well concealed cash or a cheque/postal order for £1 (made payable to Now or Never) to

PO Box 487

Norwich

NR5 8WE

stinkerbell
May 13 2006 18:32

Well....after many unforseen delays and complications, it's now been reissued with the first ever full colour cover! Get it now while it's still toasty. This issue - Benefit Snoopers, Breast Feeding, Astrology Bollocks, Incapacity Benefit, THOSE cartoons, Gangs, Adrian Ramsey, Beetroot Dye, Prison Hooch, Road Kill Dinner, Footy Fans Fight Back plus the usual reviews, rants, letters, demo reports, and much more!

PaulMarsh's picture
PaulMarsh
Jun 19 2006 17:02

Congratulations on being the first anarchist group to reprint the Danish cartoons!

Stinkerbell - I hope you don't mind me saying it, but you've got balls!

stinkerbell
Jul 6 2006 00:01
PaulMarsh wrote:
Congratulations on being the first anarchist group to reprint the Danish cartoons!

Stinkerbell - I hope you don't mind me saying it, but you've got balls!

AFAIK we're the first UK paper eek So yes, my balls are both big and hairy grin