let people talk and think aloud

Submitted by SRQ on June 4, 2015

this is open website to everyone, no state supports this economically? specific laws are not supervised?
so on bad text can have something useful, even its message is against your self, people reveal certain patterns of thinking when angry or loyal to some authorities. We cant fight against them if they start to
act in silence and secretly. Making mistakes people learn about them self, about culture and other humans. Living underground whole your life it fullfills your mind so that understanding common people become hard
so how we can be against free speak , funking totally free-priceless thought, free as liberty :( so long it just text on page, no harm is done. Controlling everything just change your mentality it narrows your mind, you cant control peoples minds, so let them speak!

SRQ

8 years 9 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by SRQ on June 4, 2015

moderating is sincerely suspicious easy to bribe to anybody side .....

Noah Fence

8 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on June 4, 2015

If people want to talk about any old shit, let them use Twitter! This is a Libertarian Communist website and whilst there are threads on light topics as well, ostensibly it is for discussing and providing information on Libertarian Communism.
I don't go to the bakers to buy a pair of slippers.

kurekmurek

8 years 9 months ago

Submitted by kurekmurek on June 4, 2015

moderating is sincerely suspicious easy to bribe to anybody side .....

is it an accusation? or just some random thought? It is so hard to decode some of the new people in forums ( Now I just officially declared I am an oldie in forums now :D )

Serge Forward

8 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Serge Forward on June 4, 2015

Webby

If people want to talk about any old shit, let them use Twitter! This is a Libertarian Communist website and whilst there are threads on light topics as well, ostensibly it is for discussing and providing information on Libertarian Communism.

Yeah but...

gobbledegook generator

At base level, this just comes down to deconstructed incremental time-phases. We need a more contemporary reimagining of our facilitating incremental matrix approaches. It's time that we became uber-efficient with our 'Outside the box' relative mobility. The solution can only be ambient reciprocal matrix approaches. Today marks the 20th anniversary celebrations of our homogenised organisational paradigm shifts.

http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/gobbledygook-generator.html

Noah Fence

8 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on June 4, 2015

[quote=Serge Forward]Webby

Yeah but...

gobbledegook generator

At base level, this just comes down to deconstructed incremental time-phases. We need a more contemporary reimagining of our facilitating incremental matrix approaches. It's time that we became uber-efficient with our 'Outside the box' relative mobility. The solution can only be ambient reciprocal matrix approaches. Today marks the 20th anniversary celebrations of our homogenised organisational paradigm shifts]

Strangely, that is exactly what I wrote but then in order to keep up my reputation as a straight talking white van man I put it through the generator backwards. You all fell for it again.
Right, I'm off to meet Noam and David for tiffin!

Schmoopie

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Schmoopie on May 27, 2016

I think it may be worth reiterating this post.

Noah Fence

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on May 27, 2016

Schmoopie

I think it may be worth reiterating this post.

Hehe, I haven't had my ass handed to me for quite a while but you've handed it to me good today comrade. I should probably wit posting now but it's such a refreshing experience to wrong and publicly proved to be so. Better keep posting then!

Noah Fence

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on May 27, 2016

BTW, I'm fairly certain that gobboldygook generator is Factvalues real name.

petey

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by petey on May 27, 2016

If one examines textual theory, one is faced with a choice: either reject the modern paradigm of expression or conclude that the collective is capable of significance, given that narrativity is equal to reality. Thus, many discourses concerning not only theory, but also pretheory exist. It is best to be stupid and decline any debate of academia by rotating a barren Earth.

Mightymichael

3 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Mightymichael on May 24, 2020

Great talks