Libcom.org T-shirt

55 posts / 0 new
Last post
Refused's picture
Refused
Offline
Joined: 28-09-04
Mar 18 2007 12:54

I'd buy the skeleton at the computer if it had a better slogan.

Bubbles's picture
Bubbles
Offline
Joined: 4-12-06
Mar 19 2007 02:36

so, does this mean you are selling them?

thugarchist's picture
thugarchist
Offline
Joined: 26-11-06
Mar 19 2007 02:50

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Bubbles's picture
Bubbles
Offline
Joined: 4-12-06
Mar 19 2007 03:04
thugarchist wrote:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

i wonder if you can print words on to beef jerkey.....

thugarchist's picture
thugarchist
Offline
Joined: 26-11-06
Mar 19 2007 03:08
x357997 wrote:

i wonder if you can print words on to beef jerkey.....

When I worked at Redwood the local store sold salmon jerky with stupid tourist slogans 'burned' into it.

Bubbles's picture
Bubbles
Offline
Joined: 4-12-06
Mar 19 2007 03:35
thugarchist wrote:
x357997 wrote:

i wonder if you can print words on to beef jerkey.....

When I worked at Redwood the local store sold salmon jerky with stupid tourist slogans 'burned' into it.

dude, that would be awsome for rallies.

thugarchist's picture
thugarchist
Offline
Joined: 26-11-06
Mar 19 2007 07:12
x357997 wrote:
thugarchist wrote:
x357997 wrote:

i wonder if you can print words on to beef jerkey.....

When I worked at Redwood the local store sold salmon jerky with stupid tourist slogans 'burned' into it.

dude, that would be awsome for rallies.

Yeah. Who wouldn't like a nice slab of salmon jerkey after a day of waving red n black flags at the man?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 19 2007 10:09

Salmon jerkey? For posh cunts that is.

thugarchist's picture
thugarchist
Offline
Joined: 26-11-06
Mar 19 2007 10:18
John. wrote:
Salmon jerkey? For posh cunts that is.

Redwood is in salmon country.

Jason Cortez
Offline
Joined: 14-11-04
Mar 19 2007 12:08

Jack i maybe able to get t-shirts done by donating my labour, though of course i would then reserve the right not to do any designs i didn't like.

ftony
Offline
Joined: 26-05-04
Mar 19 2007 16:41
the button wrote:
emo-hegel

meh, he's more of a hipster hegel imo