Accidentally messed up my formatting/input mode

Submitted by thikoril on August 6, 2018

So, I translated and article and submitted it, and it can now be seen here : http://libcom.org/library/dauv-versus-marx

But somehow, I accidentally changed the "input format" to "normal (all html escaped)", which is why (at least I think that's the problem) most of my formatting doesn't work. There's a few

in there, a list, but most importantly quite a few footnotes that are just written plainly in the text.

Now that might seem like an easy fix, but I tried to change it, and after the change was validated the input mode is still the same... I have no idea how to fix this, I can't even delete it and start over.

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious here, it's my first time submitting something through this site.

Khawaga

5 years 8 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Khawaga on August 6, 2018

I tired to fix it, but to no avail. Changed back to full HTML and tried filtered... Did you forget to close a tag somewhere?

thikoril

5 years 8 months ago

Submitted by thikoril on August 6, 2018

I haven't seen any, and a ctrl+f shows an equal number of opening and closing parts of tags. Also I'm not sure what kind of tag could make html not recognized.

The input mode is sitll shown as "all html escaped" as well, if you changed it. Maybe it can't be modified ?

At this point maybe it would be easier to just delete it but I don't know how it can be done ?

Joseph Kay

5 years 8 months ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on August 6, 2018

I think I've fixed it. I think we made full html admin-only to prevent people posting malicious code.