The Funniest Poster on Libcom

Submitted by Noah Fence on June 25, 2016

As you all know, I am easily the funniest poster on Libcom. Obviously nobody will dispute this but I'm sure there is a variance of opinions as to the most hilarious posts I have made.
Of course, I have many favourites of my own, I mean let's face it, they're all fucking brilliant but I thought I hold back from posting them myself as I don't want to deprive anyone of the pleasure of putting their favourite posts in the public eye.
So away you go Libcommers, get posting and spread a little joy. And remember fans... I love you all

Schmoopie

7 years 10 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Schmoopie on June 25, 2016

Let's be honest in terms of comics, Noah, you don't have much competition on this forum. There is a great propensity to laugh bitterly at others here but as yet little sign that the comedy can be turned on oneself and that is the sign of genius.

Noah Fence

7 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on June 25, 2016

That's a vey astute comment. I regularly use the word 'genius' when talking about myself, which is most of the time actually. It seems a very appropriate word.
But hey, I'm not here to bask in the glory of your admiration, I'm way too humble for that. This thread is about you, my readers and the joy you get from having me in your life.

Schmoopie

7 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Schmoopie on June 25, 2016

I read something this morning which made me chuckle. I was reading the Wikipedia page on Van der Lubbe, the Dutch communist that set fire to the German Reichstagg in 1933. He was executed in 1934 in the yard of a prison in Leipzig. In 1968, the German state commuted his sentence to 8 years.

It is hard to rise above the bitterest of humour in this environment.