New Years greetings!

Submitted by syndicalist on January 2, 2022

New Years Greetings one and all!

Thank you Libcom for continuing to provide us all with a wonderful library, informative and diverse views and topic from a class struggle perspective!

For those of you who have had children since we last communicated, congrats! And those with young children, may you continue to have much happiness from them.

For those who have suffered personal losses or illnesses, sorry.

Cheers and forward with all of your efforts, interests and pursuits.

Good health, good cheer and for a massively successful 2022!.

Yours for a New World!
Syndicalist

adri

2 years 3 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by adri on January 3, 2022

I personally don't see what the big deal is. I mean we just went around the sun again (soo incredible), which is a poor excuse for getting drunk and terrifying animals with fireworks. I think we should definitely give thought to abolishing the New Year (reclaiming the word "revolution") in addition to the family and Christmas. ... Back at you though!

syndicalist

2 years 3 months ago

Submitted by syndicalist on January 4, 2022

To each their own.

I'm old school, where greetings and good wishes meant something.

R Totale

2 years 3 months ago

Submitted by R Totale on January 4, 2022

Yeah, happy new year, hoping it brings good things for us all!

adri

2 years 3 months ago

Submitted by adri on January 5, 2022

Apologies I was just trying to offer a diverse view wHiLsT being funny and not boring like R Totale. I guess I've achieved the last bit? It looked as if no one was responding also and I didn't want to have a repeat of 2018 https://libcom.org/forums/general/new-years-greetings-31122018

syndicalist

2 years 3 months ago

Submitted by syndicalist on January 5, 2022

Oh yeah, the dour grapes thread.

adri

2 years 3 months ago

Submitted by adri on January 5, 2022

I'm just kidding. Happy new year and best wishes to RT, syndicalist and everyone else. ... We do need to have a discussion though about Brits (and their accomplices) unnecessarily adding extra letters to words (it's "color" not 'colour') and attaching -st's to everything (amongst, whilst, etc.); it's not the 18th century and you're not impressing anyone. Ok I'll stop, bye

Fozzie

2 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Fozzie on January 5, 2022

One day we will abolish existing calendars, but until then solidarity and best wishes for 2022 to all.