So I released an album... hiphop/electronic/triphop fans might be interested

Submitted by infektfm on January 20, 2016

The album is entitled "Monadology" (by Bad Infinity -- my stage name), and can be freely streamed, freely downloaded, or purchased from a variety of places (soundcloud, youtube, spotfy, amazon, itunes). I'd rather you not purchase it and just download or stream that shit up. You can find links to where to listen or download (or purchase) at www.badinfinitymusic.com . Let me know what you all think of a fellow libcom's work!

I know, this is a shameless plug but whatever!

Lugius

8 years 3 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Lugius on January 21, 2016

I quite like 08 Revolverlution - what did you do it on ? An online like audiosauna ?

Check out 'General Strike ASF-IWA' on Soundcloud when you have a minute

infektfm

8 years 3 months ago

Submitted by infektfm on January 21, 2016

hey Lugius -- first of all, I just checked out your music and I'm diggin it. Especially XXXXXshort. Love the reggae vibes on all of them!

Secondly, thanks for checking out my music comrade. I mainly use a combination of Reaper, FL Studio, and some hardware (a couple hardware synths, guitar, and bass guitar mainly), what about you? Is audiosuana cool?

Lugius

8 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Lugius on January 22, 2016

That's interesting I'm not familiar with those. I like audiosauna because it's easy to use and it's online. It has its limitations but you can't complain too much as it's free.

To put the vox on I use Audacity