'gangster', banned posters, and impostors - some notes

Submitted by libcom.org on March 30, 2006

Many people here will be aware of the poster, gangster (who we shall call "T" here), who was banned a couple of weeks ago after many disruptive and abusive posts over the past couple of years, including physical threats against other forum users. This culminated recently in him launching a large number of unprovoked verbal attacks on the Anarchist Federation, its events and some of its members.

Having been repeatedly warned, had posts and threads deleted and then given a final warning he continued to disrupt threads and was banned.

Since then he re-registered with the username "Arthur Scargill" and continued his attacks on the AF. When he was re-banned he claimed to the libcom.org group that he was in fact a well-known anarchist "Dave D" (full name omitted, but people who know him know him...) and could we please let him back on. Consequently, knowing Dave D as a good comrade we let him back on, but it soon became apparent that Arthur Scargill really was T after all, and he had falsely used Dave's name to attack the AF and re-gain entry to this forum.

If anyone has received any private messages from "Arthur Scargill" purporting to be from Dave - they are not. If you have let us in the libcom.org team know.

Dave has requested that we inform people that he is:

...outraged that anyone within the movement would have the cheak to pretend to be someones elses ideas and responses, its the worst kind of theft, and highly dangerous in sowing division in an already highly fractured movement.

We thought we would take this opportunity to make the general point that posters imitating other individuals will not be tolerated, and we are not stupid, we will find out who you are, announce what you have done and you will be permanently banned from these forums.

We have decided not to reveal T's real identity, but his actions were inexcusable - using someone else's real identity to carry out his sectarian shitstirring. We would also like to thank the posters who informed us of their suspicions, and request that people do let us know of any suspect posters on the boards.

libcom.org group :rb:

Admin: subsequent comments have been unpublished due to multiple breaches of posting guidelines

georgestapleton

18 years ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by georgestapleton on March 30, 2006

Jesus that's shocking. What a prick. I thought he was a bit of a fool but that's disgraceful. And aren't Dave and T both in the CWF? Jesus i'd say the next time they meet at a conference would be fun. What an utter twat.

the button

18 years ago

Submitted by the button on March 30, 2006

georgestapleton

Jesus that's shocking. What a prick. I thought he was a bit of a fool but that's disgraceful. And aren't Dave and T both in the CWF? Jesus i'd say the next time they meet at a conference would be fun. What an utter twat.

If you search the CW forums on here, you will discover that gangster doesn't exactly see eye-to-eye with others in CW already. :wink:

Steven.

18 years ago

Submitted by Steven. on March 30, 2006

georgestapleton

I was pretty shocked, I mean I know he's done some stupid stuff on here but when someone pointed out "Arthur Scargill" I even didn't believe them cos I didn't think he'd do anything that appalling. I lost 50p in a bet and all.

Lazy Riser

18 years ago

Submitted by Lazy Riser on March 30, 2006

Hi

Does CW appreciate that the likes of T’s involvement reflects poorly upon them, and is likely to put normal people off getting involved?

Love

LR

ftony

18 years ago

Submitted by ftony on March 30, 2006

but this is class war we're talking about. they seem to want to avoid high membership numbers, presumably so they can keep all the special brew and diamond white to themselves :wink:

Lazy Riser

18 years ago

Hi

but this is class war we're talking about. they seem to want to avoid high membership numbers, presumably so they can keep all the special brew and diamond white to themselves

Indeed. I've always regarded their loose cannons as their greatest asset.

Love

LR

Steven.

18 years ago

Tacks

oh dear thats very poor...

I'm pretty surprised, and more than a little saddened.

Have you not seen many of gangster's posts??!

We have another very high-profile figure in the UK anarchist movement on these boards who registered under an assumed alternate name in order to post attacks on one group, we didn't announce that though, and their alternate user hasn't been back in a while, so we thought we'd leave it...

georgestapleton

18 years ago

Submitted by georgestapleton on March 30, 2006

Lazy Riser

Hi

Come on John., tell us which group so we can guess the fiend. Oooh I love a scandal.

Warmest regards

LR

What has john done? Where's the love?

Steven.

18 years ago

georgestapleton

Lazy Riser

Hi

Come on John., tell us which group so we can guess the fiend. Oooh I love a scandal.

Warmest regards

LR

:(

Oh gwan then.

Well, a clue, it's very linked to an Irish group...

gav

18 years ago

Submitted by gav on March 30, 2006

Steven.

We have another very high-profile figure in the UK anarchist movement on these boards who registered under an assumed alternate name in order to post attacks on one group, we didn't announce that though, and their alternate user hasn't been back in a while, so we thought we'd leave it...

did you purposely phrase that so it was in the style of unsubstantiated heat magazine gossip?

Steven.

18 years ago

gav

Steven.

did you purposely phrase that so it was in the style of unsubstantiated heat magazine gossip?

8)

Lazy Riser

18 years ago

Hi

I was feeling a bit warmy regardish. My love for John. transcends mere trademarks.

It’s been too long since I met him actually. I’ll be in London on the night of Thursday of the 25th May, anyone fancy meeting up for a few in some centrally located pub?

Love

LR

Steven.

18 years ago

rkn

We did actually mull over some sort of libcom london-centric pub meet at some point...

yeah if you're in town that would be a good selling point. we could have london forums users' drinks then?

ftony

18 years ago

lazy must be in high demand...

ooo a meet-up would allow me to put faces to names

i've only just got over the shock of that whole 'seeing people from libcom on myspaz' episode.

Tacks

18 years ago

Submitted by Tacks on March 30, 2006

Steven.

Tacks

oh dear thats very poor...

I'm pretty surprised, and more than a little saddened.

Have you not seen many of gangster's posts??!!.

Yes and no. I have seen the ones around the AFa which were way, way OTT but not particularly shocking from the man. Obviously any threats of violence or whatnot is well out of line.

What i'm surprised and saddened by is the returning under different guises and pretending to be D D!! Thats unbeleivably weird. Slagging of the afed is one thing. even threatening to ataack someone is one thing and not uncommon on the net - but that last thing is totally bizarre.

Thora

18 years ago

Submitted by Thora on March 30, 2006

ftony

lazy must be in high demand...

ooo a meet-up would allow me to put faces to names

i've only just got over the shock of that whole 'seeing people from libcom on myspaz' episode.

I know I met you, but I can't remember what you look like.

So who's the mystery anarchist with the assumed identity?

Lazy Riser

18 years ago

Hi

Steven.

Refused

Thora

So who's the mystery anarchist with the assumed identity?

It's got to be revol68.

He's no anarcho bigshot.

He did a "bigshot" on Jack's pillow though.

Ha ha

LR

Steven.

18 years ago

georgestapleton

I figure its a womble cos john said 'it's very linked to an Irish group'. Go on john tell us tell us. please. :P

I was giving a clue to the thing slagged off - which is very linked to an Irish group - rather than the person.

Not saying you're wrong though, despite that.

ftony

18 years ago

I know I met you, but I can't remember what you look like.

thank you darling. you could have at least lied. tbh i can only vaguely remember what you look like, so i guess we're quits

i reckon the big shot was the lovely fluffy colin ward on one of his heroine binges

jef costello

18 years ago

Submitted by jef costello on March 30, 2006

I seem to remember reading that someone one in CW had asked Gangster to stop posting here as he was embarassing CW.

It is pretty shitty to pretend to be a real person.

I can never pick up on the hints, its exactly like readt Heat :cry:

Thora

18 years ago

Steven.

georgestapleton

I figure its a womble cos john said 'it's very linked to an Irish group'. Go on john tell us tell us. please. :P

I was giving a clue to the thing slagged off - which is very linked to an Irish group - rather than the person.

OK, so we've got

High profile UK anarchist (possibly Womble)

Registered under assumed name

Slagged off Irish group

Come on, give us another clue!

Steven.

18 years ago

Thora

Steven.

georgestapleton

OK, so we've got

High profile UK anarchist (possibly Womble)

Registered under assumed name

Slagged off Irish group

Come on, give us another clue!

Well if he wants to, he can own up. I bet he's a bit embarrassed about it. :D He pretended to be a girl, and was vaguely flirtatious. He also slagged off the Wombles in an effort to win posters' confidence. That's all you're getting for now!

Thora

18 years ago

Steven.

Well if he wants to, he can own up. I bet he's a bit embarrassed about it. :D He pretended to be a girl, and was vaguely flirtatious. He also slagged off the Wombles in an effort to win posters' confidence. That's all you're getting for now!

Goddamn, am I going to have to search through threads to find this now? :x I wish I could leave it, but I have a weakness for gossip :oops:

oisleep

18 years ago

Submitted by oisleep on March 30, 2006

Steven.

oisleep

you should see some of the stuff in the internal bulletin!

About gangster? Oh gwan give us a precis

h

nah you don't want to know

pretty amusing exchanges in it though

jef costello

18 years ago

Submitted by jef costello on March 30, 2006

oisleep

Steven.

oisleep

you should see some of the stuff in the internal bulletin!

About gangster? Oh gwan give us a precis

h

nah you don't want to know

pretty amusing exchanges in it though

tease :wink:

"he's a cock, lets get rid of him!"

should have been the only statement. There should have been no exchange perhaps the response "yes he's a cock and crazy too" would have been ok.

Luckily gangster isn't tagetting me, I'm not important enough to have a crazy guy hiding in my wheelie bin with an apple corer that he mistook for knife :)

night guys, love to you all, if you've been bad gangster's under the bed...

the button

18 years ago

Submitted by the button on March 31, 2006

Lazy Riser

He did a "bigshot" on Jack's pillow though.

Ha ha

LR

Oh yes. I'd forgotten about that. :D

Time to start mentioning it on every thread (again), I think.

And the mystery poster was revol -- his "laidee" name was bread & roses I think. And I believe that someone on here was fooled and sent "her" a flirtatious PM. And amazingly, it wasn't oisleep. :shock: :wink: Or indeed me, before you start.

Steven.

18 years ago

Submitted by Steven. on March 31, 2006

the button

And the mystery poster was revol -- his "laidee" name was bread & roses I think. And I believe that someone on here was fooled and sent "her" a flirtatious PM. And amazingly, it wasn't oisleep. :shock: :wink: Or indeed me, before you start.

Nah you're wrong, I already said it wasn't revol. The Bread+Roses thing came out in the open pretty quick, he did it to try to get a date with Wayne. He didn't slag off any Irish-linked groups though.

the button

18 years ago

Submitted by the button on March 31, 2006

Steven.

the button

Nah you're wrong, I already said it wasn't revol. The Bread+Roses thing came out in the open pretty quick, he did it to try to get a date with Wayne. He didn't slag off any Irish-linked groups though.

Fair enough. I don't remember bread & roses slagging off any Irish groups, but I assumed that since it was revol, s/he must have done. :wink:

And as for being cold, Jack, are you confusing me with revol's spunk on your pillow? (An easy mistake to make, admittedly).

madashell

18 years ago

Submitted by madashell on March 31, 2006

This is pretty ironic, considering the fun and games on urban75 with gangster/the black hand/attica claiming that spooks were hacking into his account and posting stupid shit that made him look bad :D

Steven.

18 years ago

madashell

This is pretty ironic, considering the fun and games on urban75 with gangster/the black hand/attica claiming that spooks were hacking into his account and posting stupid shit that made him look bad :D

But everyone realised it was just him posting, right? "I'm the most important figure on the left, I've appeared in x TV shows, etc..." :D

madashell

18 years ago

Submitted by madashell on March 31, 2006

Steven.

madashell

But everyone realised it was just him posting, right? "I'm the most important figure on the left, I've appeared in x TV shows, etc..." :D

Aye, truly bizarre behaviour.

jef costello

18 years ago

Submitted by jef costello on March 31, 2006

Steven.

madashell

we can't trust TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that they'll let any old retard be a talking head (I know because every time they talk about anythoing I have a passing knowlege of I hear a voice in my head screaming "this idiot doesn;t know anything they can't evenm understand the most basic, fundamentaql concepts, its almost as if TV talking heads are picked by lazy idiots and not people that have any clue about the subject.

Steven.

18 years ago

BB

Cor gossip, sod the class struggle. Come on John spill the beans or maybe your seed...

ok ok well here's the intro post:

http://libcom.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=81370#81370

and here's some of the slagging:

http://libcom.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=86868#86868

maybe you can guess who it is

georgestapleton

18 years ago

Submitted by georgestapleton on April 1, 2006

revol68

georgestapleton

I figure its Raw.

If its a womble it has to be raw or montevideo. And montevideo never posts here and would never slag off the WSM. :P

ah just the whole idea of class struggle lol

That argument was one of the funniest things I've seen in my life. guydebordisdead even recorded some of it for posterity. Fucking hilarious.

jef costello

18 years ago

Submitted by jef costello on April 1, 2006

georgestapleton

revol68

georgestapleton

I figure its Raw.

If its a womble it has to be raw or montevideo. And montevideo never posts here and would never slag off the WSM. :P

ah just the whole idea of class struggle lol

That argument was one of the funniest things I've seen in my life. guydebordisdead even recorded some of it for posterity. Fucking hilarious.

Is the link to the whole argument? because it doesn't seem very good.

Ah well I wouldn't know what it was about anyway.

georgestapleton

18 years ago

Submitted by georgestapleton on April 1, 2006

no revol and montevideo met for the first time at the dublin bookfair and they had a very long drunken argument. It was worth going home for in itself.

martinh

18 years ago

Submitted by martinh on April 1, 2006

georgestapleton

no revol and montevideo met for the first time at the dublin bookfair and they had a very long drunken argument. It was worth going home for in itself.

Hmm, I seem to remember I had an argument with Revol there, but the guy from the Wombles barely said a thing while I was around him (he may have been hung over, I know i was).

Am confused as to who might be deemed to be "big" amongst anarchism who would be on here. Ian Bone is here as himself. Gangster we've already talked about. There isn't anyone who's a "name" in the SolFed and I can't imagine Nick H doing it, either.

And it's not revol :confused:

Regards

Martin

Experimental

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Experimental on April 4, 2006

libcom.org

Many people here will be aware of the poster, gangster (who we shall call "T" here), who was banned a couple of weeks ago after many disruptive and abusive posts over the past couple of years, including physical threats against other forum users. This culminated recently in him launching a large number of unprovoked verbal attacks on the Anarchist Federation, its events and some of its members.

Having been repeatedly warned, had posts and threads deleted and then given a final warning he continued to disrupt threads and was banned.

Since then he re-registered with the username "Arthur Scargill" and continued his attacks on the AF. When he was re-banned he claimed to the libcom.org group that he was in fact a well-known anarchist "Dave D" (full name omitted, but people who know him know him...) and could we please let him back on. Consequently, knowing Dave D as a good comrade we let him back on, but it soon became apparent that Arthur Scargill really was T after all, and he had falsely used Dave's name to attack the AF and re-gain entry to this forum.

If anyone has received any private messages from "Arthur Scargill" purporting to be from Dave - they are not. If you have let us in the libcom.org team know.

Dave has requested that we inform people that he is:

...outraged that anyone within the movement would have the cheak to pretend to be someones elses ideas and responses, its the worst kind of theft, and highly dangerous in sowing division in an already highly fractured movement.

We thought we would take this opportunity to make the general point that posters imitating other individuals will not be tolerated, and we are not stupid, we will find out who you are, announce what you have done and you will be permanently banned from these forums.

We have decided not to reveal T's real identity, but his actions were inexcusable - using someone else's real identity to carry out his sectarian shitstirring. We would also like to thank the posters who informed us of their suspicions, and request that people do let us know of any suspect posters on the boards.

libcom.org group :rb:

Well, I have just been on the web today for the first time in ages and have seen this bullshit. You children just don't grow up do you.

I am always willing to defend myself against 'real charges' (not there have been any here), and note you lack a definition of 'trolling' on your site (so I don't know what I am meant to have done). As for 'disruption', I always have political points, its just in your 'self contained and self referential perfect world' everybody loves each other and there is no angry 'in your face' debate. One of the lessons of feminism years ago (that shows you are so behind the times theoretically - was that emotion MUST be a feature of politics and research).

In short I dispute your version of events, your version of 'justice', your 'self identity', and NOTE you are 'evidence void'. Instead your usual presumption, indignity (because I don't take you seriously) angst and malice lets you bullshit on (sounds like the London AF leader :D ). Its touching that you defend the AF so, one lame duck defends another :twisted: :mrt: :D :rb: :@: :bb: Those of us who DO (rather than those of us who don't) know class struggle lies elsewhere :r:

As for 'unprovoked attacks' I reply in kind - there is always some development in 'debate' before I lose my patience, and others are just as disruptive (your angst and methods are definately a political attack on class war politics btw) and don't get banned. Will my new incarnation (username) be allowed to live on libcom? Perhaps that is the real test of an authentic non-sectarian approach :D :rb:

Ramona

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Ramona on April 4, 2006

No, you registered here and pretended to be someone else. You emailed us and pretended to be someone else. We emailed that someone else, just to make sure.

You're fucking mental, and you're banned. Again.

raw

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by raw on April 4, 2006

Give the kids a little bit of power and then you see what happens. To say to ppl like Gangster that he's mental is outrages! What ever happened to the nice AYN kids I knew (though arrogant and looking like extras from an avril lavigne music video), now "banning" people?!.

Very sad

Q

ergh i mean RAW :P

Steven.

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on April 4, 2006

raw

yes :wink:

Well that says a lot about you. And Dave certainly didn't seem to appreciate it.

And re: banning - I didn't see you complaining when we deleted posts calling the Wombles racist and banned the Essex Zapatista lot or whoever it was who made repeated posts full of lies about you being white supremacists. Should we have left them on then?

Steven.

17 years 12 months ago

raw

Jack

Who to pretend to be first?

:D

:confused: ???? That had so little english in it Jaque Chirac will be proud!

Actually, that was perfect English. TBH I don't think you can quite cut being a grammatical pedant, raw.

raw

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by raw on April 4, 2006

Double standards John,

When your mates (Jack & Revol and Alan) where spreading lies about us and me personally - we ask libcom (in that case RKN) to delete the posts. They weren't.

Steven.

17 years 12 months ago

raw

Double standards John,

When your mates (Jack & Revol and Alan) where spreading lies about us and me personally - we ask libcom (in that case RKN) to delete the posts. They weren't.

I don't know anything about that. But I don't recall anything about any lies being told, other than anything akin to you calling us "cunts" being a "lie" (in that it's not factually true, but it's obviously meant as an insult/hyperbole).

But at least you admit you actually don't have a problem with "censorship" then.

button

We haven't had one of these for a bit.

Yeah bit of a blast from the past isn't it. :|

the button

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by the button on April 4, 2006

Steven.

button

We haven't had one of these for a bit.

Yeah bit of a blast from the past isn't it. :|

enrager! old skool! 8)

*nudges revol*

raw just called you a cunt.

*nudges raw*

revol just called you a cunt.

*PMs Jack & Alan*

That should do the trick. :)

Steven.

17 years 12 months ago

raw

Nope! You know! End of!

:P

Huh? :confused:

Actually do you mean revol saying something about your dad's alleged wine importing business? No one asked us to remove that. You posted up some lies about me, including the obscene smear of calling me "bespectacled"! It wasn't deleted though because you were obviously just ranting nonsense. In fact you deleted most of it yourself later.

Ramona

17 years 12 months ago

Steven.

You posted up some lies about me, including the obscene smear of calling me "bespectacled"!

Sorry John, I beleive the words "bespectacled prick" were used. An obscene smear if ever there was one. I don't know how you managed to stay so calm.

So, anyway, raw are you saying you think it's prefectly ok for gangster to register and pretend to be someone else (not just a random alter ego like q, but an actual named individual who people know)?

Are you saying "yes :wink: " becasue you know you've backed yrself into a corner on this one, or are you just employing random smilies in honour of the man of the moment?

jef costello

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by jef costello on April 4, 2006

revol68

nah seriously I did genuinely ask him if it was true. it's not something i would normally care about but he had been having pops at John cos his parents have a holiday home, so i thought it only fair.

NO!

Are there no hero-in-es left in the world?

I'm feeling so disillusioned :cry:

Ramona

17 years 12 months ago

yeah, it's like this giant mansion with 20 servants and a butler and horses and a jacuzzi and I heard they evicted a load of disabled resisance veteran who were squatting it and turned them in to the pigs. And then filled the garden with olive trees stolen out of the hands of a palestinian peasant, and made African migrants clean the sweeping driveway with their own tongues.

jef costello

17 years 12 months ago

zobag

yeah, it's like this giant mansion with 20 servants and a butler and horses and a jacuzzi and I heard they evicted a load of disabled resisance veteran who were squatting it and turned them in to the pigs. And then filled the garden with olive trees stolen out of the hands of a palestinian peasant, and made African migrants clean the sweeping driveway with their own tongues.

Isn't that JDMF?

Or all these guys like that :D

JDMF

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by JDMF on April 4, 2006

oi! mine doesn't have any pigs in it!

In finland, most working class people have holiday homes. It's not a fully packed country like this one you see :P And not to mention the agrarian links are so recent that usually the holiday home is just your granparents small peasant house in the middle of the forrest by a lake... hard life...

jef costello

17 years 12 months ago

ftony

wahey! i'm off to finlandia in the summer!

i might be able to steal aforementioned holiday home and claim it as a TAZ/PAZ/SPAZ :bb:

Steal from JDMF are you mad?

He'll pull off your arms, stuff one down your throat and then beat you to death with the other one for eating meat.

You can of course out him for the imperialist that he is, but don't let him find out your real name. If he shows up looking for me I'll just claim that Jef is another product of gangster's imagination :D

jef costello

17 years 12 months ago

JDMF

hey, i am actually a really gentle and calm person, honest!

Sorry JDMF, but ever since you mentioned tearing a phone book in half as a planned hobby I've had this image of you just tearing things to pieces all the time.

I'm sure you're very kind and gentle, just as long as no one makes you angry...

JDMF

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by JDMF on April 4, 2006

hey, i'm sure there is some "-ism" to describe this discrimination of people who may be a bit on the heavy side and into strength training :P

phone books... glad i didn't mention bending 6 inch nails...

jef costello

17 years 12 months ago

JDMF

hey, i'm sure there is some "-ism" to describe this discrimination of people who may be a bit on the heavy side and into strength training :P

phone books... glad i didn't mention bending 6 inch nails...

Its called deathwishism when practised within reaching distance.

Caiman del Barrio

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on April 4, 2006

Anyone else feel that this thread rather resembles a M*A*S*H episode??

We have Raw as Major Frank Burns, who is to surgery what Raw's ahistorical, jargon-laden, nonsensical subculture is to anarchism:

Forever winding him up and making him stamp his feet is Jack and Rattail as Captains "Hawkeye" Pierce and "Trapper" MacIntyre, adept surgeons and very witty, but childish and heavy drinkers:

Rattail

Jack

Trying to bring order to this mess is the well-intentioned but ultimately lazy and incompetent CO who'd rather be playing golf than be right here, Major Henry Blake. I think he should be played by John:

Of course, every CO needs a little errand boy, and I think RKN would quite well suit the role of Radar O'Reilly, Blake's clerk, always being told to do one thing by Burns (eg to delete those awful posts) and another by Blake:

Which brings us neatly onto the question of Major Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan. I thought about this a while, and ultimately came to the conclusion that since she is the long-suffering butt of constant (sexist) jibes about her Butch build from Hawkeye and Trapper, she would probably be best played by poor JDMF, perhaps with a wig. (Don't worry JDMF - you won't have to sleep with Raw.) Here she is right now, laughing at the suggestion of Ftony stealing part of her beloved Finlandia:

That's all for now. I'm yet to decide who should play the transvestite Klinger, any suggestions??

Caiman del Barrio

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on April 4, 2006

Thora

revol68

alan doesn't understand my catalan tail.

I totally dig the europunk hairstyle thing :bb:

:D

Considering changing it now Rattail??

Spartacus

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by Spartacus on April 4, 2006

Thora

revol68

alan doesn't understand my catalan tail.

I totally dig the europunk hairstyle thing :bb:

you mean that stupid dangly bit at the back french school kids seem to have from age 4 til about 14? never understood that.

martinh

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by martinh on April 4, 2006

raw

Q

ergh i mean RAW :P

Aaah, herein lies my problem, in that I didn't know that Raw was someone "big" in anarchist scenes. In fact I didn't know who Raw was at all, apart from being in the Wombles, and the only one of them who posts on here. (After a big falling out some time ago, no?)

Am I missing something?

Regards,

Martin

original

17 years 12 months ago

Submitted by original on April 7, 2006

Steven.

raw

no your cunts mate :P

Do you think it's fair enough for him to pretend to be Dave D in order to make petty attacks on people?

Oh John - you are disengenuous.

You said this - "Since then he re-registered with the username "Arthur Scargill" and continued his attacks on the AF." that was true.

This is a lie "but it soon became apparent that Arthur Scargill really was T after all, and he had falsely used Dave's name to attack the AF " Not absolutely true, is it John? Do you know the difference between public and private? It appears NOT.

You said this too - "When he was re-banned he claimed to the libcom.org group that he was in fact a well-known anarchist "Dave D" (full name omitted, but people who know him know him...) and could we please let him back on." THIS IS A LIE. Bear in mind I have already used the Dave C name on Libcom (do you remember the CW Hooliganz debate?), and Dave D was next! I use so many aliases you know...

CHALLENGE TO YOU - Publish your evidence publically, including registered emails, user names, and the context. But then, you won't or can't because you will be shown up as the children who cried wolf... as you have no evidence to back up you pathetic assertions.

In reality I pretended to be Arthur Scargill and Sergei Nechayev more than I did Dave Douglass. But you boring small minded fools - wow - sounds like the complete membership of the AF! :mrt: :bb: :rb: say things and control this website for your own 'do nothing' ends. You are as parasitic on the back of the working class movement as the AF are :twisted: :bb: :rb: :mrt:

Finally I repeat, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GENUINE NON SECTARIANISM (obviously part of Libcom aren't because I was banned for rational argument as 'Experimental') THEN YOU WILL ALLOW ME TO CONTINUE THIS DEBATE WITH YOU OPENLY WITHOUT GETTING BANNED.

Incidentally, I am getting angrier and angrier at the pathetic state of the 'orthodox anarchists'... but then, I think you know this and want to provoke a 'situation'. We'll see.... I think it's time people were held to account though:mrt: :bb: :rb:

jef costello

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by jef costello on April 8, 2006

Look, just because people spend their time and money running this site doesn't mean that they should be fascistic and ban someone who insults them, other posters, groups, is incapable of formulating coherent sentences for the most part let alone coherent thoughts and then pretends to be somene else.

Serge Forward

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by Serge Forward on April 8, 2006

original

Finally I repeat, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GENUINE NON SECTARIANISM

Very interesting, the psychoanalysts would have a field day with you. This fucker can't even fart in private without it being sectarian, yet asks everyone else to be non sectarian. You've got the seriously fucked up mentality of someone who does something totally twatty then says, 'look what you made me do to you!'

The rubber room is calling, my boy.

Steven.

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on April 8, 2006

original

THIS IS A LIE. Bear in mind I have already used the Dave C name on Libcom (do you remember the CW Hooliganz debate?), and Dave D was next! I use so many aliases you know...

This is an amazing excuse! I'm impressed as to the depths of your denial. In your head I bet you do actually think you're telling the truth, don't you? You have serious, serious issues (some people may remember his claims the security services hacked into his urban75 account in order to make pompous and attention-seeking posts in his name! :D)

Actually in that discussion you didn't use "Dave C", Paul Marsh quoted one of your nutty antics from the past (see here: http://libcom.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76900#76900 - a thread where again your words and the truth seem to diverge significantly) which you did in the name "Dave Clark".

But having first denied calling yourself "Dave D", then when we actually forwarded the email - from your address - to Class War where you do quite clearly call yourself "Dave D" you try to say that you were just using the next pseudonym up from one you used ten years ago, from Dave C to D!

CHALLENGE TO YOU - Publish your evidence publically, including registered emails, user names, and the context. But then, you won't or can't because you will be shown up as the children who cried wolf... as you have no evidence to back up you pathetic assertions.

As I'm sure you know, we have the email in our account (you can check in it your sent box if it was an alternate personality of yours doing it).

We would be happy to publish your (matching) IP addresses, and your emails, if you actually want us to. But for your sake I think you've embarrassed yourself enough here...

We'll see.... I think it's time people were held to account though:mrt: :bb: :rb:

Is that a threat?

original

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by original on April 8, 2006

Serge Forward

original

Finally I repeat, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN GENUINE NON SECTARIANISM

Very interesting, the psychoanalysts would have a field day with you. This fucker can't even fart in private without it being sectarian, yet asks everyone else to be non sectarian. You've got the seriously fucked up mentality of someone who does something totally twatty then says, 'look what you made me do to you!'

The rubber room is calling, my boy.

Actually it is the people who use references to mental health who are the reactionarys - so that's you and zobag.

Me, I have done nothing, I was merely pointing out the contradictions in expressed politics.... as for genuine non-sectarianism, I do engage in respectable debates, but I don't let things go here. The anarchist movement needs revolutionary change to itself before it will ever go anywhere and I have given up doing it politely :rb: :twisted: :bb: :@: :D

original

17 years 11 months ago

Steven.

original

THIS IS A LIE. Bear in mind I have already used the Dave C name on Libcom (do you remember the CW Hooliganz debate?), and Dave D was next! I use so many aliases you know...

This is an amazing excuse! I'm impressed as to the depths of your denial. In your head I bet you do actually think you're telling the truth, don't you? You have serious, serious issues (some people may remember his claims the security services hacked into his urban75 account in order to make pompous and attention-seeking posts in his name! :D)

Actually in that discussion you didn't use "Dave C", Paul Marsh quoted one of your nutty antics from the past (see here: http://libcom.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76900#76900 - a thread where again your words and the truth seem to diverge significantly) which you did in the name "Dave Clark".

But having first denied calling yourself "Dave D", then when we actually forwarded the email - from your address - to Class War where you do quite clearly call yourself "Dave D" you try to say that you were just using the next pseudonym up from one you used ten years ago, from Dave C to D!

As I'm sure you know, we have the email in our account (you can check in it your sent box if it was an alternate personality of yours doing it).

We would be happy to publish your (matching) IP addresses, and your emails, if you actually want us to. But for your sake I think you've embarrassed yourself enough here...

We'll see.... I think it's time people were held to account though:mrt: :bb: :rb:

Is that a threat?

Reply to point 1: It wasn't an excuse, I don't need them. I never said I "was a well known anarchist" (so thats a definate lie from you).

If you thought about it for a moment - go and have a look at that email again, where is anything about Douglass in it, or the miners for that matter???

Its from Sergei Nechayev, one of the most 'ANYTHING GOES' revolutionaries the world has ever seen - if not THE most. SO given that you didn't have a clue as to who 'Dave D' was, why am I responsible for YOUR assumptions. In short, I can't be. That you took that email address seriously is actually the bigger flaw in your judgement.

Go on then John, publish the (singular and internal) email and user name (not the IP address though I am happy for that to be shared around the movement internally) - you've got NO EVIDENCE. You cried Wolf!! I did NOTHING publically, and that shows you up as the wankers you are.

original

17 years 11 months ago

Refused

Oh, fearless leader of the revolution how wrong I was to doubt you. Teach me, oh bastard.

:roll: I am lost for words - finally. You must all be glad :wink: :D

original

17 years 11 months ago

having given up on you lot - here is the email in question.

----- Original message -----

To: [email protected]

Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 10:27:36 +0000

Subject: Re: Welcome to the libcom.org forums!

HI, the boards are telling me I am banned after 5 posts, and I do not

know why. Explain please.

Yours

Dave D.

No reference to miners, Dave Douglass etc Its from a 'Dave D', but the email owner is Sergei nechayev!! No 'pleading' to be let back on, And they took it seriously!!!!!!!

You are fools.

But whats worse, is your disruptive influences, I think you had better get some real world experience and come back to politics in say, 5 years :twisted: :mrt: :rb: :bb:

Rob Ray

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by Rob Ray on April 8, 2006

Gangster, in an anarchist context Dave D would only be likely to apply to one person. You must have known that when you wrote it, even if your excuse wasn't fairly implausible.

Caiman del Barrio

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on April 9, 2006

FAO admin. Why is this pathetic drama dragging on so long?? Why can't you just ban this guy and be done with it?? Why do you feel the need to justify yourselves when it's quite clear to everyone on here that this person has no interest in proper discourse?? Fucking hell, this thread is embarassing and probably wonders for this guy's ego. Just ignore (and ban) him and this horrible egotrip of his will hopefully go away.

Jacques Roux

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by Jacques Roux on April 9, 2006

alan - cos its hard to get this kind of thing right, we try to do it so it works and nearly everyone is happy. But we get all sorts of accusations. While to an extent we dont care, we arent trying to alienate everyone - so we try and handle things in a responsilbe way. And thats not as easy as it sounds!

I think we have made a descision not to engage at all with him anymore from now on tho.

knightrose

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by knightrose on April 9, 2006

Just seen this thread for the first time. What really amazes me is anyone thinking we, the AF, give a fuck what people like gangster say about us???

Caiman del Barrio

17 years 11 months ago

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on April 9, 2006

rkn

alan - cos its hard to get this kind of thing right, we try to do it so it works and nearly everyone is happy. But we get all sorts of accusations. While to an extent we dont care, we arent trying to alienate everyone - so we try and handle things in a responsilbe way. And thats not as easy as it sounds!

I think we have made a descision not to engage at all with him anymore from now on tho.

Good. I mean, I understand why you made this thread, but I was annoyed that he was allowed to appear on it and talk garbage when this board was united (bar one poster, who's pretty confrontational towards Libcom too) in their contempt for him. And then the mental health jibes, which were thoroughly inappropriate accusations I thought. I was just like, get the fuck rid of him.