Request content posting rights here

899 posts / 0 new
Last post
Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 23 2014 13:25
tobbinator wrote:
I still don't seem to be able to submit content. Could you fix this?

sorry about that, not sure what happened. Sorted now!

tobbinator
Offline
Joined: 20-12-13
Mar 24 2014 05:46

All good now. Thanks!

vicent
Offline
Joined: 21-03-13
Mar 24 2014 06:30

can i post a page with a score or so audio files? they are mostly good lectures, dicussions ,debates...

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 24 2014 09:37
vicent wrote:
can i post a page with a score or so audio files? they are mostly good lectures, dicussions ,debates...

that sounds like it would better in the forums, cheers

mcm_cmc's picture
mcm_cmc
Offline
Joined: 27-03-14
Mar 27 2014 19:05

Hi,

I would like to blog some articles about working in the public sector.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 27 2014 20:22
mcm_cmc wrote:
Hi,

I would like to blog some articles about working in the public sector.

hey, that sounds great! I have approved you to post to news/library etc. But before we approve blogs we need more information. See you can either post your first piece to the library or news, then we can read it and see if it would be suitable for a libcom blog. Or you can e-mail us your first article, and ideally a bit more info like where you work, how often you think you might post etc. But it sounds like something we would definitely be excited to host!

WhistlingOhio
Offline
Joined: 3-04-14
Apr 3 2014 01:33

I'd like to post the unpublished autobiography of Gil Kubrin, Socialist Ex-Cop who participated in Teamsters strikes during the 70-80s?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 4 2014 08:23
WhistlingOhio wrote:
I'd like to post the unpublished autobiography of Gil Kubrin, Socialist Ex-Cop who participated in Teamsters strikes during the 70-80s?

sounds interesting! You've been approved, post away

EcoGeneralStrike
Offline
Joined: 4-04-14
Apr 4 2014 21:24

I would like to post this article! How do i do so?
admin: snip. Don't cut and paste huge articles here

WhistlingOhio
Offline
Joined: 3-04-14
Apr 4 2014 22:03

I'm trying to upload the pdf and I keep receiving "validation error, please try again. If this error persists, please contact the site administrator." Anything I can do fix/am doing wrong?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 4 2014 23:19
WhistlingOhio wrote:
I'm trying to upload the pdf and I keep receiving "validation error, please try again. If this error persists, please contact the site administrator." Anything I can do fix/am doing wrong?

hey, thanks for trying. How big is the PDF? Our maximum file size is 16 MB.

So if it is a bit bigger you can just split it into two using a website like splitpdf.com

Or you can try compressing it using a website like compresspdf.com, but check the quality is still okay afterwards

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 4 2014 23:29

Eco-generalstrike, go for it you now have posting permissions

bakuninja's picture
bakuninja
Offline
Joined: 27-09-13
Apr 9 2014 10:10

Hi, a few weeks ago i edited two of the articles i posted (footnotes didn't show up right) but they haven't been updated yet?

http://libcom.org/library/%E2%80%9Ciedereen-wil-een-revolutie-maar-niemand-wil-de-afwas-doen%E2%80%9D

http://libcom.org/library/ouderenzorg-en-de-grenzen-van-het-marxisme-%E2%80%93-silvia-federici

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 9 2014 13:16

Funnily enough, that was on my to-do list for today. Now done

anfem's picture
anfem
Offline
Joined: 15-04-14
Apr 15 2014 23:59

Hi, I would like to blog about brazilian politics and current events. I live in Brazil, am constantly involved with struggle in São Paulo, would like to blog about developments in the students movement, state arena and capital developments, etc. I also would be glad to provide a feminist perspective on all of this and blog with such a view. I'm a 20 years old trans woman “lumpenproletariat” living in the outskirts of São Paulo. I intend to post weekly, minimum being, due to other issues in life, probably twice a month. If you'd like, I can provide the first blog post through email for approval of the blog itself, just need your address. Thanks in advance.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 16 2014 08:49
anfem wrote:
Hi, I would like to blog about brazilian politics and current events. I live in Brazil, am constantly involved with struggle in São Paulo, would like to blog about developments in the students movement, state arena and capital developments, etc. I also would be glad to provide a feminist perspective on all of this and blog with such a view. I'm a 20 years old trans woman “lumpenproletariat” living in the outskirts of São Paulo. I intend to post weekly, minimum being, due to other issues in life, probably twice a month. If you'd like, I can provide the first blog post through email for approval of the blog itself, just need your address. Thanks in advance.

Hi, that sounds brilliant! Please e-mail it to admin@libcom.org

abc-belarus's picture
abc-belarus
Offline
Joined: 31-05-12
May 8 2014 19:09

would like to publish news on repressions of anarchist movement in Belarus and around the world

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
May 8 2014 19:18

Hi, please send us a sample article you would like to post to admin@libcom.org

cheers!

Poe Man's Dreams's picture
Poe Man's Dreams
Offline
Joined: 12-05-14
May 12 2014 03:52

Approve me yo!

Juan Conatz's picture
Juan Conatz
Online
Joined: 29-04-08
May 12 2014 03:54

^done

billz
Offline
Joined: 21-03-14
May 12 2014 19:34

Hi, can i post an article about the union contractualism debate?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
May 12 2014 19:51

You will be approved in about 10 seconds

pabloelpiloto
Offline
Joined: 15-05-14
May 15 2014 17:33

Hello,

I am an anarchist undergrad studying political philosophy and cultural anthropolgy. I would love a blog, or at least a post! I was planning on posting my final papers, which are well-researched, reviewed, and cited.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
May 16 2014 20:51

Welcome! You now have permission to post to the library/history/news. Would you want to blog on a regular basis? If so is there a general topic you would be covering in particular? Also, please e-mail us a sample blog entry to review to admin@libcom.org

cheers, and look forward to your contributions!

Bernardo
Offline
Joined: 15-06-12
May 21 2014 00:00

Hi I'd like to upload an mp3 of a Ralph Chaplin speech from 1960.

therealitygrill
Offline
Joined: 27-05-14
May 27 2014 11:09

Hey. I teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) in the UK. Our sector is a fucking disaster area in so many ways but one of the biggest is the current load of JobCentre mandated ESOL classes replacing classes that people actually wanted to go to but couldn't get places on because of the shortage of funding. The upshot of this is that ESOL teachers are becoming complicit in the JCP machine of sanctioning benefits. I've written a plea to my fellow ESOL teachers to refuse to take part in this. Please can I have permission to post it?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
May 27 2014 13:07
therealitygrill wrote:
Hey. I teach English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) in the UK. Our sector is a fucking disaster area in so many ways but one of the biggest is the current load of JobCentre mandated ESOL classes replacing classes that people actually wanted to go to but couldn't get places on because of the shortage of funding. The upshot of this is that ESOL teachers are becoming complicit in the JCP machine of sanctioning benefits. I've written a plea to my fellow ESOL teachers to refuse to take part in this. Please can I have permission to post it?

sounds great! You now have permissions so please feel free to post our library section.

You may also see we have a new blog, the Angry Language Brigade, to your industry so it may be worth dropping them a line and having a look!

Ivelrah's picture
Ivelrah
Offline
Joined: 1-06-14
Jun 2 2014 18:18

Hi there, I would like to submit an article I have written about Indigenous autonomy.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Jun 2 2014 22:38

Hi, please e-mail it to admin@libcom.org for us to have a look at. Cheers

Ivelrah's picture
Ivelrah
Offline
Joined: 1-06-14
Jun 3 2014 00:56

Okay, sounds good - I just emailed admin. thx!