revolution starts 06/02/2010

Submitted by Jason Cortez on January 9, 2010

Just to let you know the revolution will be on 6th Feb 2010 official
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=249804872472

SAT. 06.FEB.2010 - EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD. WE CHARGE OUR POLITICIANS FOR THE CRIMES WHICH THEY HAVE COMMITED. YOU ARE ALL WELCOME TO JOIN. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE, GROUPS, TEAMS, ETC... TO TAKE PART, PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ALL YOU KNOW.

NO MORE NEW WORLD ORDER. THIS TIME WE WILL STOP THEM. TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE HISTORY !!

SAT 06.FEB.2010 - REVOLUTION !!
Source: www.youtube.com

SAT. 06.FEB.2010 - EVERY CITY AROUND THE WORLD. WE CHARGE OUR BANKS AND POLITICIANS FOR INVITED TO JOIN. WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AND GROUPS TO TAKE PART, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW. ...
    THIS NEEDS TO BE SHARED !!    

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 3, 2010

shittest possible ending to LOST would be that they get saved only so they can return to whatever shitty lives they had before their MYSTERIOUS ADVENTURE.
"Honey, it's me Karl Marx or whatever the fuck random philosopher name they decided to drop this time. I'm back from the island. OH NOES YOU ARE IN BED WITH ANOTHER GUY AND THIS IS NOT EVEN MY HOUSE!!!!"

FIN

Also Choccy is completely right.

jesuithitsquad

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by jesuithitsquad on February 3, 2010

I feel for you guys. To have such a gaping, fundamental flaw in your character, you must at some point have to wonder if you are a broken human being.

Submitted by Felix Frost on February 3, 2010

petey

Choccy

look at the times:

Denmark, Århus, Rådhuspladsen @ 14.00

A few questions:
- why is Denmark starting at 14.00 and not 13.30?'

i knew a woman from denmark who said that arhus is what we in the states would call hicksville. they even have arhus jokes. so haha, the rest of the world is at 1:30, arhus is at 2:00, i'm sure is the explanation.

Actually, the Århus demo is part of a campaign against some local nazi group, and I think it only happens to be on the same day. So a local demonstration for local people, and nothing to do with the global revolution...

Rats

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Rats on February 3, 2010

They cancelled the revolution?
Oh well, what can you do huh?

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 3, 2010

Felix Frost

Actually, the Århus demo is part of a campaign against some local nazi group, and I think it only happens to be on the same day. So a local demonstration for local people, and nothing to do with the global revolution...

WHY ARE YOU DOING NOTHING BUT WORKING AGAINST ME?

Submitted by Caiman del Barrio on February 3, 2010

Felix Frost

petey

Choccy

look at the times:

Denmark, Århus, Rådhuspladsen @ 14.00

A few questions:
- why is Denmark starting at 14.00 and not 13.30?'

i knew a woman from denmark who said that arhus is what we in the states would call hicksville. they even have arhus jokes. so haha, the rest of the world is at 1:30, arhus is at 2:00, i'm sure is the explanation.

Yeah, and how do you know that, Feli- or should I say PC FROST!

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 3, 2010

Oh ye of little faith! I suppose MAY 68 was also a "local demo for local people"...

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by 888 on February 3, 2010

May 68 was organised by chain letters and people with 1000 pen pals

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by AntifaLove on February 3, 2010

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Jeff-Monson-262

This was the actual picture of Monson and not the picture with the guy staring the kid copper out lmao. Of course I know that picture isn`t of the snowman better go reread that post and look at the link on there. And cool you have met Monson in real.

To be honest you can criticise me all you want I really am not to bothered I stopped acting a dick and TRIED to be civil and have a reasonable conversation and to ask questions to get an understanding on your viewpoints.

As for people asking me if I believe about the bunker/island or whatever it is supposed to be well why do I even care about it to believe it? Also why are people assuming I am part of antifa I personally thought antifa was more about the individual, admittedly yes there is a group which I do know about and just because the name I use is AntifaLove that does not mean I am antifa in the group sense.

In the sense of my individual beliefs well I am anti-fascist because I am against fascism lol I am also anti-racist but that does not mean to say I am part of A.R.A, I am against racism. I wear the antifa attire simply to let people know my feelings towards fascism is that so wrong?

To answer your questions on the fascist part and if I have met them, well how is that possible when the town I live in rejects crap like homophobia, racism and fascism. Rest assured I HAVE encountered racists here that have moved here from Birmingham. Hey for the record this humble little town decided that we were not even interested in Mosely showing his face here so he was shown how we felt towards him.

No I was not there because quite simply I was not born.

http://www.telford-live.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1309&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=1&Forum_Title=Telford+Chat&Topic_Title=Telford+and+the+BNP

Just read down the page of the url I have posted you are looking for what ShropshireLass wrote.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

"i think everything is ok because there are no fascists where i live in Shropshire"

At what point exactly did I say everything was ok? I said there are no fascists here so what? Oh that`s right yeah because I said there are none in Shropshire you automatically assume that I am saying everything is ok lmfao So much for the adult conversation and respect then.

If I wanted convenient I am sure I would wear some bullshit named brand. Just like the rest of the morons who can not see further than the end of their noses and hope that one day the world will right itself lmfao.

I assume to be on this site it`s better to have the mentality of a four year old than an actual adult and considering the abuse I constantly get from two of your members who seem to like stalking guys well that kind of answers it all.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Maybe my nephew can have a more mature conversation after all he is a child and that seems to be the way you guys act on this site so I seriously question exactly how old you lot are on here?

I mean shit the fifteen year olds on epvpers and 4botters act more mature than you lot and these kids are still in school lol

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 3, 2010

AntifaLove

Also why are people assuming I am part of antifa I personally thought antifa was more about the individual, admittedly yes there is a group which I do know about and just because the name I use is AntifaLove that does not mean I am antifa in the group sense.

Well that is all cleared up then. antifa is the name of an organisation though and not a widely use subcultural label like punk etc. So we might be forgiven for making this assumption, I mean if my user name was SolFedLove folks might understandably think I was a member of the SOLIDARITY FEDERATION and that I love its politics so much I feel the need to declare it.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 3, 2010

AntifaLove

Also why are people assuming I am part of antifa I personally thought antifa was more about the individual, admittedly yes there is a group which I do know about and just because the name I use is AntifaLove that does not mean I am antifa in the group sense.

Well that is all cleared up then. antifa is the name of an organisation though and not a widely use subcultural label like punk etc. So we might be forgiven for making this assumption, I mean if my user name was SolFedLove folks might understandably think I was a member of the SOLIDARITY FEDERATION and that I love its politics so much I feel the need to declare it.
Hmm, I really ought to change my user name.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

No Farce use your damn brain and actually read what I wrote instead of jumping to conclusions which are so far out it`s not even humorous, Epvpers and 4botters are for people that code and programme. Might want to go to the site and check out how much they belittle the so called adults on this site lol.

Actually Jason I would not be halfwitted enough to just assume that people who use various names as a nickname actually have anything to do with what their names state. Unless they blatantly state it and sorry but nowhere have I ever stated that I am part of the group antifa. You do realise that antifa is short for the German term antifaschistische which all in all means anti-fascist in other words against fascism right?

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

To be honest I am actually questioning myself on why I am still using this site after all I prefer to have conversations with people of intellect and not immature people who most probably laugh at fart jokes still or maybe even "your momma" jokes and on that note I have said my piece and I seriously need to talk to somebody who has an IQ that is mopre of an actual human rather than that of an amoeba.

So thank you for the hilarity of your childish ways at least I know now to promote this site as a childish site not to be taken serious unless people don`t mind being mocked for having or should I say trying to have an adult discussion.

gypsy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by gypsy on February 3, 2010

Don't use this site then mate.

Submitted by Farce on February 3, 2010

AntifaLove

To be honest I am actually questioning myself on why I am still using this site after all I prefer to have conversations with people of intellect and not immature people who most probably laugh at fart jokes still or maybe even "your momma" jokes and on that note I have said my piece and I seriously need to talk to somebody who has an IQ that is mopre of an actual human rather than that of an amoeba.

It's good to know that WheelersMum has no tolerance for your mum jokes.

AntifaLove

You do realise that antifa is short for the German term antifaschistische which all in all means anti-fascist in other words against fascism right?

To mean, it means you're against anyone loving the Football Association?

AntifaLove

Whereas you've responded with hostility to honest attempts to explain why calling a march that will believe will turn into a global revolution will fail. You've failed to pay any attention to history (even recent) or listen to the experiences of others, have registered possibly upwards of 20 accounts on here in order to spend the last 2 weeks being wound up by people on the internet, you've accused people who disagree with you of being underground cops, and you're OBSESSED with Facebook.

Yeah, you haven't behaved like a pre-teen at all.

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

antifaschistische

is an adjective, not a noun. so it does not mean anti-fascist. it is put before aktion, as in anti-fascist action.

14 years 1 month ago

eh? anti-fascist can be an adjective too.

14 years 1 month ago

but the fact that anti-fascist can be an adjective means that antifaschistische does mean anti-fascist

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

the point is that antifa doesn't refer to anti-fascism, when it's an adjective it has to refer to the group anti-fascist action.

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by 888 on February 4, 2010

wise words for DICKHEADS:

http://libcom.org/library/interview-with-mcdonalds-workers-resistance

Of course there’s also a danger. It’s possible to mistake ‘the network’ for organisation. This is another problem I haven’t mentioned about MWR. If you have a thousand contacts but none of them is able to create a structure in their workplace, then you’ve got a thousand times zero. You’ve got nothing. Now I’m not suggesting that was necessarily the case with MWR, I think there were some inspiring and brave attempts to create structures of resistance amongst workers. But it is a problem adherent to contemporary fashions for organising. People want to feel they’re getting somewhere and in the absence of practically grounded structures they create networks. And with the internet you can have a network of anything. You can have a network of… laundrette assistants. You can find a few dozen Launderette assistants with anarchist sympathies, one in Helsinki and one in New York and there’s bound to be at least one in Hackney… And you get a feeling of progress. But it’s illusionary because five million times nothing is still nothing.

Submitted by juozokas on February 4, 2010

AntifaLove

So thank you for the hilarity of your childish ways at least I know now to promote this site as a childish site not to be taken serious unless people don`t mind being mocked for having or should I say trying to have an adult discussion.

y did u do a fart? OK WHO FARTED lol!

juozokas

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by juozokas on February 4, 2010

pfffffft - farting noise
~~~~~~~~~~~ fart stink lines
lol

Submitted by Choccy on February 4, 2010

AntifaLove

To be honest I am actually questioning myself on why I am still using this site after all I prefer to have conversations with people of intellect and not immature people who most probably laugh at fart jokes still or maybe even "your momma" jokes

hang the fuck on
weren't you the one who made fag jokes and set up an account slagging someone's mum?

Submitted by Fletcher on February 4, 2010

Choccy

AntifaLove

To be honest I am actually questioning myself on why I am still using this site after all I prefer to have conversations with people of intellect and not immature people who most probably laugh at fart jokes still or maybe even "your momma" jokes

hang the fuck on
weren't you the one who made fag jokes and set up an account slagging someone's mum?

Is AntifaLove actually mad John Hadley?

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by AntifaLove on February 4, 2010

I decided to come back to this site to let you guys know that John seems to be following your advice of non violence lol.

"NO VIOLENCE IS INTENDED WITH THIS EVENT" I guess you lot actually changed his mind on this rofl.

Hence I shall no longer be attending.

"hang the fuck on
weren't you the one who made fag jokes and set up an account slagging someone's mum?"

Unless it states the name that I am using then no it was not me, as I already stated I have been trying to have a reasonable conversation. No I am not John Hadley, just because several people have similar ideas does not make them the same person lol.

Yes I also hear what people are saying with adjective etc but I am talking about people in general and not groups. To use your idea of what we wear, how many people wear Nike and actually work for Nike? So should they not be wearing that attire if they don`t work for them?

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Yeah pretty sure ANTIFALOVE is THE GREAT LEADER JOHN HADLEY

Fletcher

14 years 1 month ago

AntifaLove is in fact called A*** and is a 33 year old ginger Ninja with a riot fetish from Telford. My sources in the security services have provided me with a full background check on him.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Actually Fletcher your stalking me has provided you with info on me lmao. So please speak the actual truth and not some bullshit. You KNOW I am from Telford because I actually told you. If you want to call me ginger then fine no problem lmfao this I MUST tell to my friends. It`s as funny as the other night when somebody said I was emo :)

Of course choccy I am John Hadley who else would I be? At least Fletcher had the decency to actually check who I was albeit stalking me and acting like a child through my FB emails.

Maybe I should actually copy and paste the emails that he sent to me?

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Again weeler why are you acting like a child? I thought this site was supposed to be about adults talking about changing the way things are in the world?

Actually to be perfectly honest there has never been a good enough reason to riot simply because most of the time the reasons used for riotting are pretty lame to say the least. Organising in the workplace such as? As already stated it`s pointless trying that if you want to keep your job. To put it simply the first question asked in most interviews here is "are you in a union" and if you answer yes then forget that job because you will NOT be employed and that is the way it has gone here :(

We are now being told if we want to keep our jobs then to forget unions. So yes we attempt a union then we should expect unemployment.

Fletcher

14 years 1 month ago

I can indeed confirm that AntifaLove is not the mentalist known as John Hadley. He is in fact the mentalist known as [no names please unless they name themselves] another riot fetish nutter. He hates communists and says fuck the workers and wants to fight for the right not to work. Have I left anything out ****? Oh yeah he likes dressing up as a ninga with swords and shit.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

No you have not missed anything out Fletcher may I ask why you hide your identity and age from this site?

AntifaLove

No you have not missed anything out Fletcher may I ask why you hide your identity and age from this site?

Because there are nutters like you about.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Good answer rofl. But I thought you wanted to find me to teach me a lesson?

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Thank you weeler now that wasn`t to hard to actually treat me like a human being instead of the childish comments now was it?

Fletcher

14 years 1 month ago

Could we not just have a section on Libcom just for the Outlaw, Alan and John. They are great for entertainment value. Although it is probably wrong to laugh at them.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

And yes I appreciate you guys wanting to make a change I always appreciate people who can see the problems we have and want to make a change. Just that here workers have no rights anymore and if they do try to have rights then they find they are unemployed.

True there are a few companies left that will allow for unions but the sad thing is you will be lucky to find one in twenty factories that allow it :(

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 4, 2010

Anti

but I am talking about people in general and not groups. To use your idea of what we wear, how many people wear Nike and actually work for Nike? So should they not be wearing that attire if they don`t work for them?

Who here is talking about your dress sense? I know that the german antifa have a bit of a thing for the all black militarist riot ready look, but seriously I hardly think what you wear is making an anti-fascist statement. People in general don't refer to themselves as 'anti-fascist', they may say they are against or don't like fascism, but they don't make an identity out of it.

AntiFart

To be honest I am actually questioning myself on why I am still using this site after all I prefer to have conversations with people of intellect and not immature people

Actually Jason I would not be halfwitted enough to just assume that people who use various names as a nickname actually have anything to do with what their names state.

But you would be halfwitted and inmature enough to not understand why it is reasonable for people to make assumptions and to then insult someone for pointing out what is common sense to most people.

Farce

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Farce on February 4, 2010

On one hand, I don't think it's cool to post people's full names and pics that could identify them on the interwebs even if they are total nutjobs who have shit privacy settings. On the other hand...do you reckon he could be Chris Knight's son? That'd be amazing, the Knight dynasty of super-anarchy-warriors could play the same role in our post-Feb-6th communist utopia as the gay prince does in the anarchy bunker.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

TWO DAYS!

Farce

On one hand, I don't think it's cool to post people's full names and pics that could identify them on the interwebs even if they are total nutjobs who have shit privacy settings..

To be fair the nutter has all this posted himself on his facebook.

Submitted by gypsy on February 4, 2010

Fletcher

AntifaLove

Because there are nutters like you about.

Forget the Outlaw tell your fenian friends to recruit this man.

Submitted by Farce on February 4, 2010

AntifaLove

Yes I also hear what people are saying with adjective etc but I am talking about people in general and not groups. To use your idea of what we wear, how many people wear Nike and actually work for Nike? So should they not be wearing that attire if they don`t work for them?

I'm quite tempted to change my username to PlatformistLove now. After all, I do quite like platform games, and I can't see how it could possibly be interpreted any other way. Either that or ICCLove.

Submitted by 888 on February 4, 2010

weeler

You can organise as workers outside of official unions, infact, we would encourage it.

Also, you don't actually have to tell your potential future employer that you love unions and want to start one at your work if you get the job.

Although I do agree that it's a shame that workplaces are so nasty now that they don't welcome unions with open arms like they used to in the good old days.

Submitted by Steven. on February 4, 2010

weeler

You can organise as workers outside of official unions, infact, we would encourage it.

Also, you don't actually have to tell your potential future employer that you love unions and want to start one at your work if you get the job.

Although I do agree that it's a shame that workplaces are so nasty now that they don't welcome unions with open arms like they used to in the good old days.

well, either that or shoot you or deport you to Australia.

The retard quotient on libcom is pretty high at the moment...

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 5, 2010

JUST ONE DAY LEFT BEFORE THE REALISATION OF THE WORKING CLASS'S HISTORIC MISSION. THE GLORY OF THE PROLETARIAN MASSES IS PERSONIFIED IN OUR GLORIOUS AND GREAT LEADER THE SUPREME COMMUNICATOR, THE ONE AND ONLY JOHN HADLEY. NO ONE IN HISTORY HAS BEFORE BEEN ABLE TO UNIFIED THE BROAD MASSES OF ANTIFA, SKA'ERS, TRUTHERS , VEGANS, ANARCHISTS, WHITE PATRIOTS, RIOT FETISHERS, ALL ROUND MENTALISTS, A.L.F., A.C.A.B. ETC. IN A FIGHTING FORCE CAPABLE OF SMASHING SHIT UP AND PROTESTING AGAINST CAPITALISM SO HARD BY KICKING IT UNTIL IT BREAKS, UNTIL NOW. THE GLORIOUS DAY OF THE REALISATION OF ALL OF OUR DREAMS IS AT HAND, BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO THE FINANCIAL DISTRICTS, THE SHOPPING MALLS, THE STREETS.

DON'T FORGET TO TAKE PLENTY OF WATER, IT IS THIRSTY WORK AND SOME PAIN KILLERS JUST IN CASE.

oisleep

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by oisleep on February 5, 2010

bam

Anarchia

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Anarchia on February 5, 2010

Given New Zealand's place in terms of time zones, we should be primed and ready to be the first to experience the glorious 1:30pm revolution today.

Unfortunately, I don't think GLORIOUS LEADER JOHN HADLEY thought of us so nothing is planned here, but no doubt we'll have a revolution here anyway. When it happens I'll be sure to come on LibCom and let you all know what living in utopia is like, so you can all get emotionally prepared.

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 5, 2010

Will the REVOLOLUTION be televised?

Steven.

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Steven. on February 5, 2010

no worries everyone, LIBCOM CAN STOP REVOLUTIONS

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 5, 2010

It's kinda like waiting for Santa, i won't be able to sleep tonight!

As much as I can't wait for the revolution, I can't help but think that I'll look back to the 'old ways' and remember some good times. So I'm going to stay up all night just to catch the last few hrs of capitalism before the GLORIOUS NEW DAWN OF ANARCHY.

Lumpen

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Lumpen on February 6, 2010

It's the revolution in Australia right now.

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 6, 2010

Lumpen

It's the revolution in Australia right now.

OMG how's everything going? Has THE RIGHT NOT TO WORK been declared the law of the land yet? I have a feeling the revolution is already a success.

Lumpen

14 years 1 month ago

I'm surfing the internet and not doing work I'm supposed to.

Guys: the revolution may have happened.

Anarchia

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Anarchia on February 6, 2010

I was helping a friend move house all day today, and we went for lunch at a cafe around about 1.30. The staff at the cafe gave me a free iced chocolate (which tasted delicious, like the sweet taste of revolutionary success). Perhaps that was the start of the post-revolution gift economy?

The remnants of capitalism meant I had to pay for the rest of my meal though. Bastards!

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

ONE MAN SIDESHOW JOHNHADLEY

You have been conned because of your unawareness. You live in an amusement park, it is a regrettable, sorry fake world, a manipulated version of reality. Know your enemy. Stop living in denial and fear of the real world, la realidad. End the slave mentality.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery. --Bob Marley

LA REALIDAD is about to change big time! Post news of the revolution as soon as you have them plz.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 6, 2010

Still 2 and a half hrs of capitalism left here, I'm going to make the most of it by catching up on some marking and inputting some assessment data.
Who knows after the revolution I may keep doing some 'for a joke'.

Lumpen

14 years 1 month ago

A Post from the Revolution

Well, it's a good 8 hours into the revolution and it's going at a cracking pace here in Australia. So far I've read 4 comics, eaten a turkey sandwich and put in a few hours "work" (I call it work, but since the revolution I feel like calling it "games!"). I've also demolished a block of Cadbury's chocolate with Crunchie. It might be just my imagination, but the chocolate is sweeter since the overthrow of capitalism.

I wish I could fully express how far we have come in such a short time but I suppose you will find out for yourselves soon enough.

Tarwater

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Tarwater on February 6, 2010

Happy Birthday GLORIOUSLEADERJOHNHADLEY!

Rob Ray

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Rob Ray on February 6, 2010

Despite the undoubted intensity of preparations for the end of capitalism right now, OUR GLORIOUS LEADER JOHN HADLEY has made time for some vital facebook tasks:

John Hadley: Happy Birthday BOB !!
Bob Marley- Burnin' and Lootin'. La Haine.
www.youtube.com
about an hour ago

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Jesus i can't believe I forgot to wish the ETERNAL LEADER JOHN HADLEY a Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OH GREAT ONE!

gypsy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by gypsy on February 6, 2010

Nothing is happening. I am keeping my eyes glued on bbc news 24, if a revolution is gonna happen they will be there. I have my John Hadley t-shirt on and am ready.

Spassmaschine

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Spassmaschine on February 6, 2010

Living the revolution is pretty shit. One of my friends fell onto the bonnet of a car and the driver didn't even care and for a moment I thought that relations of property had been superseded. But the guy at the bottle-o still made us pay for the wine and in the morning I will wake up with a hangover and no human community so I don't really see what the fuss is about.

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

This Aneesh is obviously a false prophet. Only JOHNHADLEY can lead us to victory!!!!1!

Fletcher

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Fletcher on February 6, 2010

Comrades I have received some disappointing news from the revolution in Australia. A comrade from there has posted elsewhere that he was the only person to turn up in Perth.

One Mad Aussie

half hour late to bell tower as went perth parliament first.. still didnt see a single truther or protester so juz got about 50 signatures to stop gov messn with our internet... cheerz to every1 who did sumin positive for thier world today' ♥

Comrades I am shocked at this failure of our comrades from down under to follow the great leader John Hadley.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

I ended up having beans on toast for lunch. I have to be honest, they didn't taste very revolutionary.
And it's now 3pm and I'm still wearing my shorts and just sitting about. I went to the shop and there was absolutely no revolutioning happening, maybe it's down in central London. I'll nip out later and report back.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 6, 2010

THE GLORIOUS DAY IS UPON US, TO THE BARRICADES COMRADES. STRIKE AT THE VERY HEART OF THIS ROTTEN SYSTEM, BREAK THE CHAINS OF MENTAL SLAVERY AND CELEBRATE OUR GLORIOUS LEADER JOHN HADLEY COMING INTO THE WORLD THIRTY TWO YEARS JUST SO THIS MOMENT COULD HAPPEN, VIVA THE REVOLUTION!!!!!!!! ALL HAIL JOHN HADLEY!!!!!!!!!!

And Captain Soap it is the salt mines for you sonny, how dare you not enjoy the ANARKZ!!!

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Weird sh!t, I posted this hours ago and it has only just appeared now. The forces of LibCom are definitely attempting to prevent the revolution, don't despair comrades the day is still yet young. FORWARD TO THE ANARCHY!!!!!!!!!

Submitted by Lexxi on February 6, 2010

Fletcher

-snip-
Comrades I am shocked at this failure of our comrades from down under to follow the great leader John Hadley.

Yeah real funny. Anyway, I don't think I've ever said I'm from there on this site, so why you would 'guess' that is somewhat odd.

dee

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by dee on February 6, 2010

Guys, has it happened? I'm stuck in the country and the internet keeps failing - please, what's going on?

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

In reply to by Lexxi

Illien

Fletcher

-snip-

Yeah real funny. Anyway, I don't think I've ever said I'm from there on this site, so why you would 'guess' that is somewhat odd.

Er... yeah you have, more than once. :confused: ?????

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

I know I've said I live in Australia, but I've never specified which state or city.

Fletcher

14 years 1 month ago

In reply to by Lexxi

Illien

Fletcher

-snip-

I am not sure what you are on about? I wasn't referring to you. Think you got the wrong end of the stick here. What I quoted was a genuine post from another site.

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

Yeah except you refer to them as 'mad' like you've called me mad, you've parodied their writing style like mine, you've referred to them as a man, just like you've referred to me as a man, you've ended it with a ♥ just like I have done, and they just happen to live in the same city as I do. Some coincidences. :roll:

Illien

Yeah except you refer to them as 'mad' like you've called me mad, you've parodied their writing style like mine, you've referred to them as a man, just like you've referred to me as a man, you've ended it with a ♥ just like I have done, and they just happen to live in the same city as I do. Some coincidences. :roll:

I will send you a private message with a link to the actual post if that's ok. You are being paranoid.

Actually here it is: posted at 12:15 http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=280581943257&ref=nf

Illien

I know I've said I live in Australia, but I've never specified which state or city.

Well now we know :roll:

I can't actually see why you thought it refered to you??

Anyway what is the revolution like where you are? It seems that going by that report (which clearly had nothing to do with you, unless you are a secret TURTHER) it has gotten off to a slow start.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

jesus Marsella stop being mental, Fletcher obv wasn't talking about you

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Disappointing news that , but I don't think it will really off until night falls, right about now. To the streets brothers and sisters!

Jason Cortez

I can't actually see why you thought it refered to you??.

I thought Fletcher was mocking me, like he's done so in the past. It appears he isn't, so I apologize. Maybe I'm a little paranoid but when I first started posting here someone linked to a blog I used to post on which personaly identified me, so even if I'm paranoid its not to say there aren't people out to get me. :P

Jason Cortez

IAnyway what is the revolution like where you are?

Well I slept through most of the revolution today, but considering I have to work in ~ 6 hours I don't think we're in communism yet.

Farce

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Farce on February 6, 2010

Making fun of Illien is the new making fun of Steven.

Farce

Making fun of Illien is the new making fun of Steven.

At least my jeans don't have holes in them and aren't torn to shreds. :kropotkin:

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

And Steven's lovely. :kropotkin:

Yorkie Bar

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Yorkie Bar on February 6, 2010

At least he was born in a country with native placental mammals.

Yorkie Bar

14 years 1 month ago

And yes he is.

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

I wasn't born here, but at least I've had sex, taken drugs and been to a gym. :kropotkin:

Farce

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Farce on February 6, 2010

At least I don't suddenly bring up irrelevant pieces of information about people on the other side of the world who I've never met in completely unrelated conversations and end up sounding a bit mental as a result.

Yorkie Bar

14 years 1 month ago

but at least I've had sex, taken drugs and been to a gym

I've now done one of those things. ;-)

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

Note to self: Farce is sensitive about criticisms of the state of his jeans.

:kropotkin:

Yorkie Bar

14 years 1 month ago

Gb2 the kitchen ffs.

Deezer

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Deezer on February 6, 2010

I went for lunch today after 1 and had to pay for my food, worse my beer was not free and later I went shopping in Belfast and had to fuckin pay!!!

John Hadleys revolution is shite :x

Anarchia

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Anarchia on February 6, 2010

The first morning post-revolution in New Zealand is also the first overcast day this week. Coincidence? Or CAPITALIST COUNTER-REVOLUTIONARY WEATHER MACHINE!

PartyBucket

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on February 7, 2010

Im on a 3 day week next week, but I think its down to roster cycles or something, not the communism.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 7, 2010

But it MIGHT be the communism.

PartyBucket

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on February 7, 2010

To be honest, its cos I just had to work 10 days out of the last 11, so now I get some off.
There better not be Annualised Hours under communism.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

MY NAME IS DANNY DYER
AND I BELIEVE IN UFOS

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 7, 2010

Went out today, not one proletarian salute from anyone. Teh false conshisness still abounds. Starting to have doubts about the revolution. :(

Submitted by jesuithitsquad on February 7, 2010

Asher

CAPITALIST COUNTER-REVOLUTIONARY WEATHER MACHINE!

Yes, they deployed it here as well, dumping 10 inches of snow on the revolution which is certainly why it didn't work.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 7, 2010

It seems we may have underestimated the resistance of the counter revolutionaries and the time frame in which the revolution would occur. But do not despair my brothers and sisters, we are winning, we must keep marching, keep moving towards our historic destiny.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

I am eating a dark chocolate KitKat, and while it tastes lovely with my tea, I was convinced chocolate would taste better after the revolution, no such luck :(

I'm beginning to think JOHN HADLEY may not have been as great as we'd thought. Am I disposing myself to counter-revolutionary thoughts by thinking that?

Yorkie Bar

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Yorkie Bar on February 7, 2010

In all seriousness though, good work on STOPPING THE REVOLUTION my fellow libscammers.

Farce

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Farce on February 8, 2010

I'm glad to hear that there was a good flag present on the day, because everyone knows that you can't have a good revolution without a good flag, but I'm a bit surprised to hear that both revolutionary heroes were wearing rapist gloves. I wouldn't have thought that it was tacks' cup of tea. :|

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 8, 2010

Maybe we can get THREE people for the next revolution!

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 11, 2010

I miss the feeling of excitement in the build up to the revolution. I don't know why, but i feel strangely deflated since it happened, even disappointed. I know this is counter-revolutionary thinking and shows the grip that the capitalist mindset has on me. I willing submit to any therapy that is offered to me. I guess this is a cry for help. I just can't shake the feeling that "nothing changed". I feel that this must be in some way related to the moments of doubt I had about our glorious leader JOHN HADLEY, I am so ashamed. What should I do?

Submitted by Deezer on February 11, 2010

Jason Cortez

I miss the feeling of excitement in the build up to the revolution. I don't know why, but i feel strangely deflated since it happened, even disappointed. I know this is counter-revolutionary thinking and shows the grip that the capitalist mindset has on me. I willing submit to any therapy that is offered to me. I guess this is a cry for help. I just can't shake the feeling that "nothing changed". I feel that this must be in some way related to the moments of doubt I had about our glorious leader JOHN HADLEY, I am so ashamed. What should I do?

You should take over the leadership of the revolution and arrange for someone to plant an Ice-pick in former glorious leader JOHN HADLEY's head. I'll go dig out my KGB beret...

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 11, 2010

But I don't spend all my time on the internet (just too much time) so how will I be able to lead the revolution?

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 12, 2010

I have been considering what you said Deezer and now think you maybe right. But I feel I would need to be elected by the masses and that I will need a general staff. Once formed the general staff with me as supreme leader could set up a Facebook page asking for votes (also know as fans) for about a week. If after that period we had more votes than any other candidates, I think we could safely assume we had mandated by the world's populace to take power by leading the revolution. So I am now taking offers for membership of the General Staff Council. Please state your name and title/position you require and any special qualities you feel you will bring to the role.

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 12, 2010

Jason you would make a terrible REVOLUTIONLEADER. First of all your last name is Cortez; that's an imperialist name. Remember that geezer what lived in the fucking 16th century who RAPED the peaceful aztecs? Probably your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandad.
Also, you appear to be older than the average anarchy, perhaps verging on middle age. This makes you OLD and therefore out of touch with the facebook loletariat, most of whom are high school punxxx.

Tojiah

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Tojiah on February 12, 2010

I met Jason personally, and I'd have to say I'd follow him through hell and high water. Fuck the haters, man! :bb:

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by AntifaLove on February 12, 2010

Good luck with everything you guys and girls do, if there are any girls here??? So far I have not noticed any girls in this forum but perhaps there are girls on the site in general? Oh well not sure haven`t really checked lol but good luck anyway.

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 12, 2010

Antifalove's superpower: detecting people's gender through the fiber optics of telecommunications. It comes in handy for cybersex as well (how's the haptic feedback?).

Submitted by Fletcher on February 12, 2010

AntifaLove

Good luck with everything you guys and girls do, if there are any girls here??? So far I have not noticed any girls in this forum but perhaps there are girls on the site in general? Oh well not sure haven`t really checked lol but good luck anyway.

AntifaLove. They are actually called women. Perhaps if you ever get to talk to one in real life she will explain it to you. Although that is quite doubtful I would say.

AntifaLove

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by AntifaLove on February 12, 2010

ROFL criticisms criticisms I love it :D Women then rofl Maybe I should have even said females? Or even the fairer sex?

By the way Fletcher I am still waiting for you to come and attack me >.<

Filiz Kansu now that`s a REAL woman might want to read about her ;)

Submitted by Fletcher on February 12, 2010

weeler

Here, did you notice that we were right about this revolution event being a load of fantasist nonsense?

Of course he didn't notice as that would mean acknowledging reality.

And lets face it does this look like a man who has any grip on reality?

Vlad336

Jason you would make a terrible REVOLUTIONLEADER. First of all your last name is Cortez; that's an imperialist name. Remember that geezer what lived in the fucking 16th century who RAPED the peaceful aztecs? Probably your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandad.
Also, you appear to be older than the average anarchy, perhaps verging on middle age. This makes you OLD and therefore out of touch with the facebook loletariat, most of whom are high school punxxx.

Vlad thank you for your valuable contribution, I and my General Staff have put your views through a rigorous materialist analysis and have found them to be concretely counter revolutionary at this historical moment in time. This has been noted and you will be monitored in the hope as the revolutionary forces coalesce you understanding will become divested of this concerning cloudy confusion. No one man can stand in the way of the historical triumph of working class. And no man can resist his destiny to be that movement personified in the form of the SUPREME LEADER JASON CORTEZ. I owe a debt of thanks to Deezer for revealing this to me.

There are still spaces available on the General Staff, as we only take the highest calibre candidates. Don't miss this once in a life opportunity to not only make history, but to actually be in the history books.

Deezer

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Deezer on February 12, 2010

I have pm'd my application to take my place on the General Staff of THE REAL REVOLUTION.

DEATH TO FALSE LEADER JOHN HADLEY!
VICTORY TO SUPREME LEADER JASON CORTEZ!
VICTORY TO THE PROLETARIAT!

Submitted by Felix Frost on February 12, 2010

Jason Cortez

I have been considering what you said Deezer and now think you maybe right. But I feel I would need to be elected by the masses and that I will need a general staff. Once formed the general staff with me as supreme leader could set up a Facebook page asking for votes (also know as fans) for about a week. If after that period we had more votes than any other candidates, I think we could safely assume we had mandated by the world's populace to take power by leading the revolution. So I am now taking offers for membership of the General Staff Council. Please state your name and title/position you require and any special qualities you feel you will bring to the role.

Good plan, but I'm afraid that you might be too late, and that the revolution is already under new management. According to the revolutionary networking site Facebook, the revolution is now scheduled to July 10, the birthday of its new leader, the 32 year old "Stone Ozzy" from Perth, Australia.

Stone Ozzy

who wished it to b a day of anarchy & violence? Omegaman? saw nothing of sort,. didnt even see one other signature collector,truther or many aussies ftm at bellwtower 2-3.. only ppl changing event ,. in effect ruining it ..
if u havnt considered hidden agendas , ur not a step into finding out about new world order & prolly still hooked on zeitgeist or tvp or newage,. especially fb accounts tht use fake names & pics with no accountability of the actual person behind it..changing events & spreading disinformation to belittle those tht are actually trying to wake ppl up..
i have therefore taken the liberty to start a new event worldwide peaceful protest & it will not change frm now,. date is July 10-11th at ur local parliament .. ALL REAL PEOPLE WELCOME@!
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=323583676214
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=187625976151

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 12, 2010

jesus, it's like a fantasist internet version of summit hopping

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Don't listen to these lackies of the ruling class. They are mere Tools of the State! Puppets of Capital! There can only be one true SUPREME LEADER. Felix i expect you to do your revolutionary duty and encouraged this person to come on LibCommunity so he can be exposed as a fraud through being subjected to a thorough and rigorous material analysis. Then he will suffer the same fate that will befall that false prophet and creature of deceit John Hadley.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Welcome aboard Comrade Deezer. Your slogans have now become the official slogans of the world revolutionary movement.

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Felix Frost

Good plan, but I'm afraid that you might be too late, and that the revolution is already under new management. According to the revolutionary networking site Facebook, the revolution is now scheduled to July 10, the birthday of its new leader, the 32 year old "Stone Ozzy" from Perth, Australia.

With the power to stop revolutions, Libcom needs to stop this one as well. Our glorious cosmic revolution is RAPTURE 2012! DO NOT GET LEFT BEHIND! Our leaders are Quetzalcoatl and the holy trinity.

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

We can stop that one as well. Might be harder considering that millions of people are involved in that one... Jaysus... where do all these internet-warrior mentals come from?

Yorkie Bar

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Yorkie Bar on February 12, 2010

The awesome power of the AFED/SOLFED central committee will prevail!

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 12, 2010

SUPREME LEADER JASON CORTEZ
I for one would also be happy and honoured to serve in the General Staff.

I would also be happy to buy 47 pairs of identical Nikes and plain uniforms so the central committee, the chosen ones, can await the real revolution - FULL RAPTURE in 2012. This will be real. Jim Jones with his kool-aid, and Heaven's Gate were false prophets, as was JOHN HADLEY.

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

COMRADES!!11!1
Jason Cortez represents the betrayal of the February revolution. His cult of personality and tyrannical centralism are in no way a continuation of JOHNHADLEY's actually not existing socialism, but the mark of the imperialist western bourgeoisie working to foil everything that we have fought for on various facebook event pages. Of course that doesn't mean that Jason Cortez's deformed revolution shouldn't be critically supported, but do so knowing that he is FULL EVIL.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

I am a confused sheep. Please tell me which REVOLUTIONARY LEADER to follow.
My brain and spirit is inifinitely malleable and anyone claiming to be the THE LEADER.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Do not weaken my comrade, for the General Staff have discussed your offer and have accepted it. Welcome to the Supreme Council of the Intergalactic Soviets and the General Staff of the world revolution, also known as THE RAPTURE! But this moment of weakness has been noted.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

What is my role in the general staff?
Some sort of title woudln't go amiss LEADER CORTEZ

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

TO MY PEOPLE, THE TOILING MASSES, I SAY UNTO YOU. DO NOT LISTEN TO THOSE WISHING TO DECEIVE YOU WITH FALSE PROMISES OF AN EARLIER REVOLUTION. OR TO THOSE WHO HAVE IN THEIR CONFUSION SIDED WITH OUR CLASS ENEMIES, BELIEVING THEM TO BE THE TRUE PATH TO REVOLUTIONARY SALVATION. DO NOT JUDGE CONFUSED FOOLS AND DEMENTED DECEIVERS TOO HARSHLY IN THESE THE LAST TIMES, FOR THE HOUR IS NOT YET AT HAND AND THERE IS STILL TIME FOR THEM TO REPENT OF THEIR ERRORS AND SEE THE TRUE LIGHT OF REVOLUTION IN THEIR HEARTS. BUT WE WILL NOT WAVER FROM THE FIGHT WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE, WE WILL STRIKE THE DECISIVE BLOWS AND WOE BETIDE ANYONE WHO IS ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE BARRICADES.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

A historical material dialectical decision is at present being made on the vex question of titles. Have you any preference? I thought something in administration side of things.

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Dundee_United

For all its faults, Cortezism is still superior to liberal capitalism for the average person

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

And please refer to me by my full title SUPREME LEADER CORTEZ when addressing me, anything else will be considered a sign of disrespect. And we cannot tolerate any disrespect of the revolution as personified by me, in our ranks. It is important to set a good example you see.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

I would weep a tear of joy at the thought of stamping my first REVOLUTIONARY administrative data form.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Indeed Vlad, negotiations are under way at this moment with General Dundee United in our we can most effectively combine our forces under my command. Liberty and Solidarity are awaiting the outcome of these discussions and have already pledge their full support. there seems to be some quibble over the colour of the uniform Comrade Choccy is to purchase.

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Lexxi on February 12, 2010

Sometimes its difficult to believe you guys are as old as say you are :\

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

How about Supreme General Administrator or Quartermaster General Administrator First Class?

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

the second one, it's longer

I need uniform colour decision soon as we discount on bulk orders and since we're still in capitalism funds are unfortunately an issue

Illien

Sometimes its difficult to believe you guys are as old as say you are :\

There speaks the voice of the rejected. Illien you know full well why the General Staff has had to reject your offer of membership and it shows poor revolutionary discipline, to publicly express your sour grapes in this manner. Your behavior has been noted and any relapse will result in serious consequences.

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Lexxi on February 12, 2010

I wouldn't want to join any organisation which would have me as a member anyhow d:

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

ZOINKS! Illien is right. Youse go back to doing grownup things like getting hammered or wanking and crying.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Well Comrade Choccy Quartermaster General Administrator First Class this decision is proving to be a little difficult as they has been some discussion over whether Liberty and Solidarity will have to abandon their current uniform of THE HARRINGTON jacket. I am inclined to allow them to become a special HARRINGTON unit, but the details on just what this would entail are proving to be of a delicate nature. I would certainly appreciate your contribution to this discussion, especially considering your administrative skills, I feel these would prove invaluable at this time. How's REBEL?

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Supreme Leader Cortez I request that we summon the culprits who are holding up the uniform decision making process for public trial. I fear their delaying the decision making over uniform may be a counter revolutionary ploy to destablise the process of building REVOLUTION. At the very least they should be subject to 24hr surveillance.

REBEL has fathered 72 pups through 8 different bitches in the last month.
They are on a special diet and will engage in a developmental classical conditioning training scheme in the next few months. The attack-dog army should be fully functional within 10-12 months.

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Harrington jacket, ben sherman, sta-prest trousers or levi's 504s, and a porkpie hat. If you promise to decree this as the sole revolutionary uniform, SUPREME LEADER, I will retract everything I've said against the revolution and follow your every whim. WE ARE THE MODS WE ARE THE MODS WE ARE THE WE ARE THE WE ARE THE MODS!

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

I believe you will find that under no circumstances will you be given FULL MODDING POWERS! At least until you have shown a proper understanding and commitment to the revolution.

I am inclined to agreed with you Comrade Choccy Quartermaster General Administrator First Class, but feel as at present we have no other Northern Britons clearly fully understanding the need for revolutionary unity at this time, we should be lenient.

Excellent news about REBEL'S ferocious sexual appetite and the resultant creation of an attack-dog army. Good work comrade REBEL, you will be honour for this dedication as soon as the General Staff can think up an appropriate reward.

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Comrade Cortez has just ousted himself as a "rocker." This will not stand.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

I have noticed that the admins have been conspicuous by their absence on here. Disappointing, very disappointing.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Good news Vlad, Liberty and Solidarity have decided to let you have their first overseas franchise. You will need to undergo a strenuous testing proceedure by Comrade The General Dundee United, but if all goes well, this will be a big step towards redeeming yourself from your counter revolutionary past.

Deezer

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Deezer on February 12, 2010

There can in my humble opinion be several different uniforms befitting of the folowers of the SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER JASON CORTEZ. Comrade Vlad336 should be welcomed into the ranks of the former liberty and solidarity group who now consist the Harrington unit of the glorious revolution and as is fitting given his past waverings he will be joining a unit that will be under the watchful and constant eye of the comrades from our revered ISU (Internal Security Unit). I would request Supreme Revolutionary Leader make me, his humbel revolutionary servant, Commande in Chief of the ISU and i will be assured that waverers, counter revolutionary elements and supporters of the soon to be deceased JOHN HADLEY will be constantly monitored and rendered powerless to assist the fifth colomnists and lackies of capital who are trying to infiltrate our ranks. I also already have the hat and would advise that our uniform is FULL COMBAT and in olive drab and black colours. Under the guidance of SUPREME REVOLUTIOANRY LEADER JASON CORTEZ we pledge the ISU to CONSTANT VIGILENCE in the SERVICE OF THE REVOLUTION AND THE PROLETARIAT.

ALL HAIL SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER JASON CORTEZ!
VICTORY THROUGH VIGILENCE!
VICTORY TO THE REVOLUTION!

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

It seems vlad continues to hold counter revolutionary opinions and will not be the first Liberty and Solidarity overseas francise.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

It is an honor for the General Staff to announce the formation of the Internal Security Unit with Comrade Deezer as Commande in Chief. VICTORY TO THE REVOLUTION!

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 13, 2010

Comrade Choccy Quartermaster General Administrator First Class is suggesting that there maybe some funding issues concerning the uniforms. Perhaps we need to look at the creation of an Expropriation Squad to deal with the financial issues?

Deezer

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Deezer on February 13, 2010

Former Comrade Vlad has, in a manner befitting the leadership of SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER CORTEZ, been offered every opportunity to redeem himself under the watchful and comradely eye of the ISU. In his consistent yet wrongheaded denunciations of SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER CORTEZ Vlad has set himself against Comrade Choccy Quartermaster General Administrator First Class, the massed ranks of the REBEL attack dog army of the proletariat and Comrade Deezer, Commander in Chief of the Internal Security Unit of the Glorious Proletarian Revolution.

I am honoured to have my role in our Glorious Proletarian Revolution delegated to me by SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER CORTEZ and the General Staff acting as the embodiment of the revolutioanry world proletariat. In accepting this honour I warn Vlad and others like him not to stand in our way lest they be scattered like chaff before the storm!

ALL HAIL SUPREME REVOLUTIOANRY LEADER CORTEZ!
DEATH TO CAPITALISM!
VISTORY TO THE PROLETARIAT!

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 13, 2010

In my role as Quartermaster General Administrator First Class, I have been consulting with militant elements loyal to the SUPREME LEADER JASON CORTEZ concerning to formation of an REVOLUTIONARY EXPROPRIATION UNIT to assist with revolutionary resource acquisition and deployment.

The task force will engage in the coming months in revolutionary expropriation acts focusing mainly on Post Offices in south Belfast. Comrade REBEL and THE CHIMP will lead the missions. Casualties and heavy bloodshed must be expected in the name of REVOLUTION. REBEL and CHIMP will not let counter-revolutionary elements stand in the way of our PROLETARIAN DESTINY.

Deezer

14 years 1 month ago

It is with the utmost concern that the ISU have noted that Comrade Quartermaster General Administrator First Class Choccy still has ETERNAL LEADER JOHN HADLEY listed next to THE OUTLAW in the favorite thinkers section of his libcom profile - it is with regret that I bring this to the attention of our SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER JASON CORTEZ and other comrades of our Glorious Proletarian Revolution.

It is the eternal hope of the Commander in Chief of the ISU, Comrade Deezer, that this is an oversight or the act of counter-revolutionary saboteurs and agent provocateurs. In the meantime the ISU would suggest that the REVOLUTIONARY EXPROPRIATION UNIT is placed under our jurisdiction, on behalf of SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER CORTEZ and our General Council, the very embodiment of the revolutionary proletariat, until such time as Comrade Choccy, Quartermaster General Administrator First Class has assisted the ISU in clarifying matters relating to this shocking disclosure of loyalty to a counter revolutionary element of the most nefarious nature.

ALL HAIL SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER CORTEZ!
DEATH TO CAPITALISM!
ETERNAL VIGILENCE WILL PRESERVE THE REVOLUTION!

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 13, 2010

I will publicly assert what I have explained to Comrade Deezer on a personal level.

Comrade Deezer

Shocked as I am by your assertion that I harbour support for JOHN HADLEY I can assure you that my allegiance lies 100% with THE REVOLUTION and with GREAT REVOLUTIONARY LEADER JASON CORTEZ.

The only explanation is that the reactionary assertion of support for HADLEY is attributable to state-agents or counter-revolutionary forces using sophisticated technology to infiltrate the profiles of high-ranking General Staff members.

It is with regret that I suspect there may be elements within the General Staff conspiring against me. They may doubt the revolutionary potential of our class and seek to see the REVOLUTION fail and are gunning to discredit those closest to the GREAT LEADER JASON CORTEZ.

Comrade your vigilance will not go unrewarded. You are correct to flag irregularities in General Staff public information. But trust I am committed to REVOLUTION. We must begin an internal investigation into the origins of these preposterous counter-revolutionary claims.

WE MUST REMAIN STRONG.
The enemy will try to pit us brother against brother
WE SAY NO!
WE ARE REVOLUTIONARIES
OUR RESOLVE IS MATCHED BY NONE

LONG LIVE GREAT REVOLUTIONARY LEADER JASON CORTEZ

In solidarity

Choccy, Quartermaster General Assistant First Class

Deezer

14 years 1 month ago

It is with pride that the ISU can report the findings of its recent investigation into alleged support for counter-revolutionary elements on the part of Quartermaster General Administrator First Class, our esteemed Comrade Choccy.

The loyalty of our Comrade is beyond reproach and we salute the forthright and honest manner in which our Comrade co-operated with this unfortunate but vitally necessary investigation carried out by the ISU on behalf of the revolutioanry international proletariat.

We unfortunatley have some disturbing findings to report. It is the conclusion of our investigations that state agents or counter-revolutionary forces have been using sophisticated technology to infiltrate the profiles of members of the General Staff.

Your Comrades in the ISU will not rest until they have uncovered every worm and snivelling dog involved in this plot and you can be assured that they will be dealt with severely. The enemies of the revolution can have no hiding place.

In another development the ISU is pleased to report that it has silenced the criticisms of Comrade Vlad336 who will no longer unwittingly assist the counter-revolution with muddle headed attacks on our SUPREME REVOLUTIONARY LEADER JASON CORTEZ.

VIGILENCE IS STRENGTH!
VIGILENCE IS VICTORY!
VICTORY TO THE GLORIOUS REVOLUTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL PROLETARIAT!
ALL PRAISE TO THE LEADERSHIP OF SUPREME REVOLUTIOANRY LEADER JASON CORTEZ!

Tojiah

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Tojiah on February 13, 2010

Enough of this fluff. Somebody roll a d20 already!

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 13, 2010

Good work Comrades. I am especially pleased to note that Comrade Quartermaster General Administrator First Class Choccy has proved his loyalty. Whilst the plots of the counter revolutionaries are disturbing, it is only to be expected. These vile worms of a deformed humanity are the unfortunate results of the sick society we live in. Soon the day will be upon us when these wretches will be wiped from the earth and they will be released from their miserable existence.

VIGILENCE IS STRENGTH!
VIGILENCE IS VICTORY!
VICTORY TO THE GLORIOUS REVOLUTION OF THE INTERNATIONAL PROLETARIAT!

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 13, 2010

ToJ

17. Saving throw against what? I am not even sure what my lvl is (I think it's Level 4, "Jailer of the Mind" class).

Submitted by Tojiah on February 13, 2010

Khawaga

ToJ

17. Saving throw against what? I am not even sure what my lvl is (I think it's Level 4, "Jailer of the Mind" class).

That's not a saving throw, that's a Diplomacy skill-check. You failed, by the way. Shouldn't have wasted all those skill-points on lock-picking, it's not a class skill for you anyhow.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 14, 2010

TOJ, whilst we have noted your loyalty and devotion. We are concern by this interest in witch craft and by your attempt to distract fellow members of the working class into a discussion of such subjects. Whilst we are of the opinion that this aberrant behaviour is a result an idiosyncratic personality characteristic, any further such displays of individualism disrupting the work of the General Staff will be investigated by the ISU heaeded by Comrade Deezer Commande in Chief.
DEATH TO CAPITALISM!

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 14, 2010

GREAT LEADER JASON CORTEZ, as Quartermaster General Adminstrative First Class, I wish to make a recommendation that given Comrade ToJ's public demostration of a diposition towards individualism as evidenced by his talk of WITCHERY, that he be placed under investigation by the Communist Psychometrics Collective.

The Psychometrics Collective will determine the extent of Comrade ToJ's personality defect and establish whether it is a threat to the revolution or not. The psychometric assessment should immediately be sent to Comrade Deezer and the ISU upon its completion. Should ToJ be deemed a threat to the revolution, I recommend that the ISU see to it the ToJ is sent for re-education or 10yrs hard-labour, depending on the extent of his personality deformation.

DEATH TO CAPITALISM!
FORWARD TO THE REVOLUTION!
FORWARD TO OUR PROLETARIAN DESTINY!

Submitted by Tojiah on February 14, 2010

Jason Cortez

TOJ, whilst we have noted your loyalty and devotion. We are concern by this interest in witch craft and by your attempt to distract fellow members of the working class into a discussion of such subjects. Whilst we are of the opinion that this aberrant behaviour is a result an idiosyncratic personality characteristic, any further such displays of individualism disrupting the work of the General Staff will be investigated by the ISU heaeded by Comrade Deezer Commande in Chief.
DEATH TO CAPITALISM!

I disbelieve. What's my target number?

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 14, 2010

Just roll. But I thought you were the dungeon master. I mean it makes sense you controlling everything, what with being Juice and all.

Khawaga

Just roll. But I thought you were the dungeon master. I mean it makes sense you controlling everything, what with being Juice and all.

9. Shit.
Oh, I'm not the DM. I just own the rulebooks, which I then lend out to him.. :groucho:

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 14, 2010

Ah, I see. You have the Juice-only Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Not that fake one.

Khawaga

Ah, I see. You have the Juice-only Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Not that fake one.

I have no idea what you're talking about. No idea at all. None whatsoever.

Yorkie Bar

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Yorkie Bar on February 14, 2010

OK, this thread has now officially ceased to be funny. Moving on...

Lumpen

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Lumpen on February 15, 2010

tojiah

Too bad ToJ has -21 charisma.

Lexxi

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Lexxi on February 15, 2010

Just another day at libcommunity.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 15, 2010

fucking Deezer was into this shite and all

Submitted by Steven. on February 15, 2010

BigLittleJ

OK, this thread has now officially ceased to be funny. Moving on...

tell me about it. We should just delete these last 20 posts, and ban all of the dorks.

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

I must confess, I'm not proud of my contributions :(

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

no not that you muppet!
the dungeons and dragons shit ;)

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

I'm not going to argue

Tojiah

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Tojiah on February 15, 2010

Dungeons and Dragons, Proles and Bellends, same-all same-all.

Submitted by 888 on February 16, 2010

tojiah

This game actually has stats for bellends
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.A.T.A.L._%28role-playing_game%29

Submitted by jesuithitsquad on February 16, 2010

tojiah

This game actually has stats for bellends
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.A.T.A.L._%28role-playing_game%29

wow. that is amazing.

lilboy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by lilboy on February 16, 2010

Do you guys realize altho this thing is funny and retarded as hell it might as well hurt any serious activism from the left.
Was only the event false or is the whole antifa.fr site false?
The site is very well designed and a lot of effort seems to be put in it. If the whole things is fake i would be rather concerned...

PartyBucket

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on February 16, 2010

Jesus, did you read all 935 posts on this thread in your sub-5 minute membership?

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 16, 2010

I am pretty sure the antifa.fr is a real site and that the fake event got a mention there somehow.

Submitted by jef costello on February 16, 2010

Khawaga

I am pretty sure the antifa.fr is a real site and that the fake event got a mention there somehow.

You just need to register and the article needs to be approved.

The original post is still there. It was published by 'bukowski', maybe it was all a massive wind up by udo.

Submitted by Steven. on February 16, 2010

lilboy

Do you guys realize altho this thing is funny and retarded as hell it might as well hurt any serious activism from the left.
Was only the event false or is the whole antifa.fr site false?
The site is very well designed and a lot of effort seems to be put in it. If the whole things is fake i would be rather concerned...

the antifa site is real - but it is open publishing, like indymedia, so the mental case could post the event there as well.

I mean, it's not great, because he posted things to hundreds of people with bullshit like we called the cops on activists etc. But these crazy people are a fact of life, so you can't really do anything other than recognize them and ignore them. However, it does seem to be an issue that many people seem unable to recognize them, and end up believing them over people like us, possibly because of petty personal grudges they hold.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 16, 2010

last night i met someone who admitted to slagging off libcom on the internet. He'd never met any of us and did it because of things 'his mate' told him. he was very nice to my face. fucking odd really.

Submitted by oisleep on February 16, 2010

Steven.

I mean, it's not great, because he posted things to hundreds of people with bullshit like we called the cops on activists etc. But these crazy people are a fact of life, so you can't really do anything other than recognize them and ignore them. However, it does seem to be an issue that many people seem unable to recognize them, and end up believing them over people like us, possibly because of petty personal grudges they hold.

i'm surprised you can even be arsed to be bothered about stuff like this, i mean it's far too hysterical and slapstick to be taken seriously by anyone other than the type of people it came from - and therefore who cares

anyone I know with 'petty personal grudges' against 'libcom' wouldn't believe or use that shit in a million years

other than it being something to take the piss out of and generate enough internal meme's to make libcommunity look even more fucked up then surely it's just something to be ignored

Submitted by Steven. on February 16, 2010

Joseph Kay

last night i met someone who admitted to slagging off libcom on the internet. He'd never met any of us and did it because of things 'his mate' told him. he was very nice to my face. fucking odd really.

details?

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

i was at a reading group in the Cowley Club (for convoluted reasons), and an insurrectionist said it. was actually quite a sensible insurrectionist though, opposed urban guerilla vanguardism and fetishising armed struggle. he didn't elaborate and i wasn't bothered enough to press.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

to be fair, most of our critics don't actually look at the site and/or hate it for other reasons than its content

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 17, 2010

Can't you lot start arguing again? Why the reasonable behaviour in LibCommunity?? What next serious discussions, sensible arguments without flaming? Seesssh!! :roll:

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

picture of an scott.

Just for oisleep.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 17, 2010

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Wow. What mascara does she use? I won't hear a word said about them being false.

Submitted by oisleep on February 17, 2010

Jason Cortez

Can't you lot start arguing again? Why the reasonable behaviour in LibCommunity?? What next serious discussions, sensible arguments without flaming? Seesssh!! :roll:

we're just ordinary people, looking to improve our lives, our communities and our working conditions - argumentiting would just get in the way of our objectives

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 17, 2010

Jason Cortez

Wow. What mascara does she use? I won't hear a word said about them being false.

thing is, neither her nor her reflection is smiling, so it's a shit cover

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 18, 2010

that is because she is 'smiling' inside.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 18, 2010

bah, like people have 'feelings' 'inside'

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 18, 2010

WTF? I did not say 'feelings' just that she has a birth defect and was born with an extra 'mouth' inside her mouth which is clearly smiling.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 18, 2010

i find this an acceptable explanation

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 19, 2010

This is why I know her eyelashes are real, it is all part of her deformity.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 19, 2010

Submitted by jesuithitsquad on February 19, 2010

Jason Cortez

it is all part of her deformity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Möbius_syndrome

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

In reply to by Joseph Kay

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 19, 2010

Joseph Kay

This is probably the sleep deprivation talkin', but fuckin' LOL! :D

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 19, 2010

btw, the revolution is still going on

Start Time:
Saturday, February 6, 2010 at 1:30pm
End Time:
Thursday, May 6, 2010 at 4:30am

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 19, 2010

totally forgot, really drawn out this revolution
I still have to go back to work on monday!

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 19, 2010

i spent my friday arguing with the SWP in a pub. this revolution better hurry up.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Joseph Kay on February 20, 2010

I'm more worried about jack's 6 meetings in 7 days antics than one Friday with leftists. Tonight I'm drinking with real people.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Jack we're gonna have to put you on a break or you're going to burn out and become a reedy voiced weeler :(

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

That reflects badly on:

- you
- brighton
- workerist anarchy

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

Jesus, you've adopted the leftist notion of 'victory'. I'm putting a motion to use our riches to check you into rehab.

Joseph Kay

14 years 1 month ago

"In a massive victory for the working class, official TU delegate to some meeting in a pub got an iPhone to sync today"

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 20, 2010

jesus christ of fuck

Choccy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Choccy on February 20, 2010

Carry On had fuckin amazing song FUCK YOUR POLITICS

PartyBucket

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on February 20, 2010

Submitted by Deezer on February 21, 2010

Joseph Kay

weeler

one in ten breaks down, one in five leaves

the navy seals of anarchy

Meanwhile with Organise! no one actually leaves cos only 1 in 10 do the work

sorry notch8 and F I know you were sick and in France partyin' respectively

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 21, 2010

Just a point clarification, is the revolution now being scheduled for Sat 6th March 2010 starting in Brighton?

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 21, 2010

I thought you were all abut the RAPTURE 2012, Jason? Traitor!

Boris Badenov

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Boris Badenov on February 21, 2010

fuck sake Jason, the February revolution is still going on! Any talk of rescheduling will be considered high treason.

Submitted by Tojiah on February 21, 2010

Vlad336

fuck sake Jason, the February revolution is still going on! Any talk of rescheduling will be considered high treason.

As opposed to the lowly treason which is all us proles deserve? Spoken like a true upper-middle-clarse-cunt.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 23, 2010

My question was merely a cunning ploy to out the counter revolutionaires amongst us. Your cards are marked and your days are numbered.

Anarchia

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Anarchia on February 24, 2010

Have we ever had a thread hit 1000 posts before? If 500 makes you a mod, does 1000 give you ownership of the whole LibCom empire?

jef costello

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by jef costello on February 24, 2010

The old music thread did. Most of the longest threads are the music gig or film threads.

Anarchia

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Anarchia on February 24, 2010

Most of the longest threads are the music gig or film threads.

Thus revealing Libcom's true non-revolutionary nature.

Spassmaschine

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Spassmaschine on February 24, 2010

http://libcom.org/forums/news/economic-crisis-18122007 a whopping 1308 posts! For some reason, I don't think baboon is likely to be made a mod though.

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 24, 2010

Still not bad going for a thread in LibCommunity

Khawaga

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Khawaga on February 24, 2010

But will we reach 1000 without further input from the mentals of Hadley, AntifaLove and THE OUTLAW? Who will pick up the torch?

gypsy

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by gypsy on February 24, 2010

Im sure there is another nutcase lurking around somewhere....

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 24, 2010

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Jason Cortez

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Jason Cortez on February 25, 2010

well who will be the one thousandth poster on this thread?

PartyBucket

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by PartyBucket on February 25, 2010

THE OUTLAW?

Antieverything

14 years 1 month ago

Submitted by Antieverything on February 25, 2010

Seriously, though. I've been way too busy with work and my music to pay any attention...did the revolution happen yet or what?

Tojiah

13 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Tojiah on December 27, 2010

PartyBucket, you've officially won the thread. What are you going to do with your earnings?

Anarchia

13 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Anarchia on December 27, 2010

The first anniversary of the glorious revolution, of course. There will be parades in central streets of every city in the world. Contact your local workers' council for details.

Steven.

13 years 3 months ago

Submitted by Steven. on December 27, 2010

Jason Cortez

I am so glad I started a thread that actually ended up being funny. At last i am one of the boys, I (and my mum) am (are) so proud.

not only that, but this was the funniest thread of the year. Until choccy and Deezer broke it on page 30.

We are going to put out pages 1-29 of this thread as a pamphlet. "A People's history of the February 6 revolution".

syndicalist

12 years 2 months ago

Submitted by syndicalist on January 3, 2012

Whoa.... I must've been in a long sleep.