Request for literature/goodies

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vaneigemappreci...
Apr 18 2006 17:40
Request for literature/goodies

Would it be possible to purchase a few things for the Mayday stall WMA are going to be hosting in brum on the 29th?

Were looking to get a load of the Stuff Your Boss...., Economics of Freedom and ideally a few of those 'give the bosses the rise they deserve' stickers. Obviously we'd need them before the 29th. Would that be possible? I Know its a little late notice but itd be awesome if you could sort it.

Also, can anyone recommend any good class struggle pamphlets that would be easy to get hold of at short notice?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Apr 18 2006 20:33

www.prole.info and print?

keely
Apr 24 2006 23:48

I'm sending you a bundle of stuff - stickers (no 'give the bosses...' ones left here), a few pamphlets, and a few back issues of the last 2 DAs.

For pamphlets, try browsing the AK website, akuk.com, and ring them up tomorrow and they may well be able to put stuff in the post to you straight away - also you'll get 35% off their catalogue prices.

WeTheYouth
Apr 27 2006 11:17
keely wrote:
I'm sending you a bundle of stuff - stickers (no 'give the bosses...' ones left here), a few pamphlets, and a few back issues of the last 2 DAs.

For pamphlets, try browsing the AK website, akuk.com, and ring them up tomorrow and they may well be able to put stuff in the post to you straight away - also you'll get 35% off their catalogue prices.

Thansk mate got them today.