Hope you don't mind

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Nate's picture
Nate
Sep 14 2011 06:52
Hope you don't mind

hi SolFed comrades,
I'm hesitant to post here as I'm not a SolFed member. If this is out of line, I apologize and won't be offended if anyone deletes this post. I'm posting here because I'm one of the editors of a political blog called Recomposition (http://recompositionblog.wordpress.com). All of us are IWW members in the US and several of us try to pay attention to what SolFed is up to. We take y'all very seriously and are very interested in your activities and ideas. We're definitely interested in what any of you might think about our site and more than that we're interested in having more contact and conversation with SolFed people.
Again, if this is inappropriate for this forum, please accept my apologies and delete this post.

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Sep 14 2011 07:07

We promoted your blog on the flier for EdWob's talk in London!

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Sep 14 2011 07:08

Also, I don't think the libcom SF forum is used very much, I'll post this up internally for you tho.

Jim Clarke's picture
Jim Clarke
Sep 14 2011 07:08

Of course you can post here Nate! grin

Nate's picture
Nate
Sep 15 2011 06:12

Thanks you guys. I wasn't sure if this was meant to be for SFers only and it was some kind of mistake that I could post here. On second thought, I should have known that the Libcom crew don't make mistakes. smile

I have no clear ideas on how to structure a discussion but I'd be up for more conversation with SFers. I keep meaning to write a review of the two new Theory and Practice pamphlets (I think I got the pamphlet series name right). I'd also be keen to have like a greatest-hits-list of stuff that you lot recommend to read from SFs various publications.

Bluedog's picture
Bluedog
Sep 15 2011 21:21

started reading this today, and enjoying reading articles like this for a change. Much more orientated to what i want to read about. Good job guys! smile