New Blog About SeaSol

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
bowowowzer
Sep 10 2012 19:05
New Blog About SeaSol

Didn't know where to post this, sorry, but this is a pretty good new blog that looks like it is going to be giving more real time updates about what the Seattle Solidarity Network is up to than their website does. Check it out: www.whywewin.wordpress.com.

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Sep 11 2012 14:47

That is a very good blog.

Why not through the SeaSol site, tho?

walterwinslow
Sep 12 2012 22:05

Everything on the SeaSol website is subject to a collective approval process that is good but takes some time. Also, the primary purpose of our website is actually to intimidate bosses and landlords we are fighting, not just to promote us, so there might be some things I would like our supporters to know but not necessarily our foes. Mostly it just seemed faster and simpler to just make my own blog where I can write whatever I want autonomously. Was going to ask soon about at least putting up a link though on the main site.

Also, we just won the fight against Pegasus! Check it out www.whywewin.wordpress.com

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Sep 13 2012 20:47

Fair enough. Congrats again to you all, inspiring stuff.

On the bakery, I'm still curious about back wages...? (But understand why this might not be the best place to discuss such matters.)