anarchist fascist website

397 posts / 0 new
Last post
Global Dissident's picture
Global Dissident
Offline
Joined: 5-01-08
Apr 28 2008 19:53
Quote:
Another Hakim Bey fan, I should have guessed.

If you think he's bad wait until you hear about John Henry Mackay, Paul Goodman and William Burroughs.

You can wait for another 150 years until "the revolution", but I want freedom now. Maybe when we're done talking about the intricacies of dialectical materialism we can get down to serious business.

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Apr 28 2008 20:37

Give the first five or six of these a read:

http://libcom.org/search/node/hakim+bey

Chilli Sauce's picture
Chilli Sauce
Offline
Joined: 5-10-07
Apr 28 2008 20:38
global dissident wrote:
The revolution will NOT come in our lifetimes
global dissident wrote:
You can wait for another 150 years until "the revolution", but I want freedom now.

huh?

Global Dissident's picture
Global Dissident
Offline
Joined: 5-01-08
Apr 28 2008 23:58

Yeah, Wilson defends pederasty. So did Mackay and Goodman and they were still respected anarchists. Borroughs defended pederasty and Walt Whitman was a pedophile, but that doesn't detract from their writings. Just because Wilson is a pedophile it doesn't discredit everything he says.

Global Dissident's picture
Global Dissident
Offline
Joined: 5-01-08
Apr 28 2008 23:59
Quote:
huh?

As I said before, I'm a realist.

OliverTwister's picture
OliverTwister
Offline
Joined: 10-10-05
Apr 30 2008 10:17

you think we'll be around 150 in years without a revolution?

Sean Siberio
Offline
Joined: 3-04-08
May 1 2008 08:18

First off, I have to say that Paul Goodman's Parent's Day has to be the most vicious, hard-to-read book I've ever read. I'm not sure I LIKE it, in a moral sense, but its a damn good book.

I'll be honest, most people who insinuate they want to have it "now" and don't want to wait for a "mythical revolution" neither have a plan on how they plan to either get it "now" and generally discourage any work that may get to "the mythical revolution". It also rings hollow when one looks back at history, and realize that, at some moments in time, things actually HAVE popped off. And I'm sure there were people haranguing a few days before those moments happened that they wanted things "now".

I think another thing that fucks up arguments about this is a focus on the high-times of political volatility in history, as opposed to the things that contribute eventually to the moments we so often end up talking on about. People forget, that before May 68, the idea of the "Revolution of everyday life" had been discussed and debated in a variety of political groupings, some of whom whose members went on to form the Situationist International. Same goes for the ideas that found their way into Italian movements during the 1970's, which found their origins in debates going on almost 30 years before, if not older. The same could be said about ad nauseum with other moments in time.

Django's picture
Django
Offline
Joined: 18-01-08
May 1 2008 09:50
Quote:
People forget, that before May 68, the idea of the "Revolution of everyday life" had been discussed and debated in a variety of political groupings, some of whom whose members went on to form the Situationist International.

The S.I. was formed in 1957 from the Lettrist International and the Movement for an Imaginist Bauhaus. I'm of the not particularly new opinion that they had very little to do with May '68, which was more to do with militancy in the students' and teachers' unions was driven by anger over the Fouchet plan for the “rationalisation” of the education system, whilst workers were under attack due to the Gaullist economic reforms of the Fifth Plan, set off by the snowballing events in the universities. Besides, there were only 40 "situationists" in Paris at the time, if you include their "sympathisers". The idea that the S.I. were behind May '68 goes back directly to De Gaulle, who said in an address, "this explosion was provoked by a few groups in revolt against modern society, against consumer society, against technological society, whether communist in the East or capitalist in the West ... that delight in negation, destruction, violence, anarchy, brandishing the black flag." It obviously served the bourgeoisie better to blame workers' action on rogue intellectuals.

I do agree with you, but I think its more important to look to workers' organizations to carry out the functions you have described, not booze-soaked gangs of Parisian art world drop-outs like the S.I..

OliverTwister's picture
OliverTwister
Offline
Joined: 10-10-05
May 1 2008 19:35

Yeah the unions were clearly the vanguard of May 68.

Remember that time when people painted the union slogans everywhere? OH wait...

Sean Siberio
Offline
Joined: 3-04-08
May 2 2008 03:04
Quote:

Yeah the unions were clearly the vanguard of May 68.

Remember that time when people painted the union slogans everywhere? OH wait...

I don't think Django was suggesting that. He was suggesting that it was the militant rank and file that helped with the push as it were, regardless of the labor bureaucrats.

OliverTwister's picture
OliverTwister
Offline
Joined: 10-10-05
May 2 2008 12:02
Quote:
I'm of the not particularly new opinion that they had very little to do with May '68, which was more to do with militancy in the students' and teachers' unions was driven by anger over the Fouchet plan for the “rationalisation” of the education system,

One needs a very reductionist view of the working class to try to find a reason for every revolt emanating from the bourgeoisie.

Ten million workers in france went on a general wildcat strike not because they wanted a society without work but because the education system was being rationalized?

Django's picture
Django
Offline
Joined: 18-01-08
May 4 2008 13:29
Quote:
One needs a very reductionist view of the working class to try to find a reason for every revolt emanating from the bourgeoisie.

Ten million workers in france went on a general wildcat strike not because they wanted a society without work but because the education system was being rationalized?

Thats not what I'm suggesting. The revolt started in the education system, with a snowballing effect spreading it. Besides, you don't think a "revolt against work" can start with practical grievances? The working class don't fight the Bourgeoisie? And as for "every revolt", where is that implied?

Quote:
Obviously they didnt create the unrest that saw millions of workers occupy their factories, I dont think even they would claim that.

Obviously, thats what I'm saying. But there is a tendency to massively over-inflate their role. It's not plausible to lay a general strike of 10 million people at the feet of a micro-group like the SI - and René Viénet said that their group, including the Enrages was around 40 in Paris - and I think there is a tendency to do this which actually goes back to De Gaulle.

Quote:
Yeah the unions were clearly the vanguard of May 68.

Remember that time when people painted the union slogans everywhere? OH wait...

There were constant attempts to bring rank and file workers who were the most militant sections into line by the union beaurocrats. These were the people occupying the factories, and I don't believe they were doing it because the SI said so.

As for SI slogans being painted up in Paris, that doesn't really prove anything. A handful of people can do that in a few nights, it hardly shows that their ideas had been widely assimilated.

Global Dissident's picture
Global Dissident
Offline
Joined: 5-01-08
May 6 2008 00:53
Quote:
you think we'll be around 150 in years without a revolution?

Good point.

Conservationist
Offline
Joined: 22-11-08
Nov 22 2008 14:53

And here's your reply from CORRUPT;

http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2008/11/anarchism-is-mental-disease.html

Django's picture
Django
Offline
Joined: 18-01-08
Nov 22 2008 15:30

Lol, you are morons.

radicalgraffiti
Offline
Joined: 4-11-07
Nov 22 2008 20:34
Conservationist wrote:
And here's your reply from CORRUPT;

http://penetrate.blogspot.com/2008/11/anarchism-is-mental-disease.html

Eat shit and die.
This is the polite response smile

Really if you are going to talk shit why should give a shit smile

Miguel Angel Face
Offline
Joined: 10-11-08
Nov 24 2008 09:28

These fucking airheads with their Julius Evola and Savitri Devi.. uh guys, Odin just isn't exotic enough anymore, let's salvage some half-baked eastern mysticism bullshit and radical ecology from the festering corpse of post-war bohemian culture, co-opt some of those sexy, forbidden Nazi aesthetics, and pretend that we're very clever and original by name dropping obscure, mass-murder-loving 20th century dilettantes with monocles and ouija boards. They're trying so hard to be cute and original and have made a big joke of themselves in the process, can you say Libertarian National Socialist Green Party with a straight face? Apparently they can. Pretentious bunch of tight asses if you ask me, but I think that blog speaks for itself.

Zazaban
Offline
Joined: 23-10-07
Nov 24 2008 19:54

Pie is delicious.

tsi
Offline
Joined: 4-04-08
Nov 25 2008 18:04
Miguel Angel Face wrote:
These fucking airheads with their Julius Evola and Savitri Devi.. uh guys, Odin just isn't exotic enough anymore, let's salvage some half-baked eastern mysticism bullshit and radical ecology from the festering corpse of post-war bohemian culture, co-opt some of those sexy, forbidden Nazi aesthetics, and pretend that we're very clever and original by name dropping obscure, mass-murder-loving 20th century dilettantes with monocles and ouija boards. They're trying so hard to be cute and original and have made a big joke of themselves in the process, can you say Libertarian National Socialist Green Party with a straight face? Apparently they can. Pretentious bunch of tight asses if you ask me, but I think that blog speaks for itself.

lol @ dilettantes with monacles and ouija boards.

Seriously though, this front stuff is enough to really piss you off. These assholes are using the same strategy as always: present some incoherent garbled bits of radical politics cynically 1st, then hit them with your racist "traditionalist" crap 2nd.

How can we stop them from pilfering our language?? More importantly, how can we stop them from making inroads towards achieving their goals???

I think that this could prove to be a dangerous time if workers are made to identify nationalism with anti-capitalism, which many have already (although not by these idiots).

H
Offline
Joined: 5-02-07
Apr 21 2009 06:19

http://la.indymedia.org/news/2009/04/225972.php

Note: AOC Webmaster of Anarchy.net in the Flier

Farce's picture
Farce
Offline
Joined: 21-04-09
Apr 21 2009 19:23

If people aren't aware of it, there's also rosenoire (dot) org. That site's got some madly stupid shit on it.

akai
Offline
Joined: 29-09-06
Dec 21 2009 12:33

I know it. I also see a link to our "favourite" infiltrators in PO-land. BTW, I am serious concerned and angry that the infiltrators are being currently promoted here by people who consider themselves (anarcho) syndicalists, who are participating in both attempting to rehabiltate them (holding joint meetings, insisting they are not at all fascists), and poor attempts to rebrand them as leftists. Unfortunately for us, the whackos here learned that all it takes to spread their national socialism is to be a little more subtle, tone down the nationalism and replace it with reactionary antiglobalism instead.

Same shit though. I was literally horrified to realize that the syndicalists actually managed to convince other people to work with those infiltrators, changing their roles from conservative anarchists to the useful idiot enablers of known infiltrators.