self sufficient communes in england?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
buhdaygo
Jul 23 2009 18:19
self sufficient communes in england?

is there any body here who knows of any self sufficient communes in south england? preferably populated by anarchist. ive looked for info every where i can think of but have found nothing,im begining to think that none exist.
i have even given serious thought to setting one up my self! obviously that would be far too hectic, so i need to find an existing one.
im very new to this site but ive looked at some of the forums and you all (well... most of you!) seem to know what your talking about, so hopefully you can help me out with this.
even if none of you know where one is, if you know where i could find info on this subject then please let me know.

thanks.

buhdaygo
Jul 24 2009 10:19

thanks weeler. just checked out delores kane. wtf. is he/she for real?i wasn't really looking for a transvestite messiah squatter, but its definitely one to look in to.
any more suggestions from yous lot will be greatly appreciated.
confused <-- me

radicalgraffiti
Jul 24 2009 10:37

buhdaygo most people here are not interested in trying to form communes at the moment, it doesn't do anything to bring us closer to communism and its not possible to be genuinely self sufficient anyway.
Instead we support class struggle which as well as having the potential to improve our lives now, can also lead to revolution in the long run and so bring about the kind of society we want to live in.

buhdaygo
Jul 25 2009 13:59

thanks radicalgraffiti. your probably right about communes not being able to be self sufficient, i was hoping that people might have set up something a bit bigger which would be. nevermind. maybe one day!