Do you hate Steve McClaren?

Yes
14% (1 vote)
of course
14% (1 vote)
damn right
57% (4 votes)
Yes but only for Boro's sake, fuck England, Lampard's in te team.
14% (1 vote)
Total votes: 7

Posted By

jef costello
Dec 22 2005 02:00

Tags

Share

Attached files

Comments

jef costello
Dec 22 2005 02:00

Bastards cheated my beloved Middlebrough out of the cup.

Before you say it their lack of talent is not proletarian, that is deeply patroning to the working class.

Anyone feel like venting some spleen on those talentless hoofing fuckers please go for it.

Also Frank Lampard is a cunt and should never play for England

John Terry is fat and slow and can play if he does some fucking exercise.

Steve McClaren is one of the worst Managers in the premiership, te motherfucker refuses to make substitutions befoe the 80th minute. He's worse than SVen, who is only limited by his inability to make attacking substitutions, or to stop playing Phil Neville, who is responsible for the last two exits from national championships. Cock.

ftony
Dec 22 2005 09:56

um, can you explain the situation to those of us who have better things to be doing than worrying about football?

wink

jef costello
Dec 22 2005 21:21

I was drunk and in a bad mood because we lost yet again.

If there's a mod about they can wipe the thread.

knightrose
Dec 22 2005 21:38

Dunno what you're moaning about. At least your team is in the Prem!

jef costello
Dec 22 2005 21:41

We got beaten by Blackburn, thats an insult to football.

Of course so is Steve McClaren, swings and roundabouts eh?

Who do you support then?

big al
Dec 22 2005 22:52

Fuckin right we did Mr. T

I'm celebrating right now.....with a can of Ruddles....apparently 8)

Oi!
Dec 23 2005 01:59

Well as an FC United of Manchester fan I can say FCUM!

Top of the Moore & Co. Construction League Division 2

Avvit twisted

Ghost_of_the_re...
Dec 23 2005 19:39
Jef Costello wrote:
Also Frank Lampard is a cunt and should never play for England

What have you got against England winning a few matches for once? Frank Lampard is a legend and will one day see the light and kill that gormless nonce Steven Gerrard.

ps, who would have guessed revol supported united?

My old man

Said be a Man U fan

But I said fuck off you're a cunt!

knightrose
Dec 23 2005 21:07

Look Ghost, what's so strange about revol being one of the red scum? It's not as if he lives anywhere near Manchester, is it?

Oi!
Dec 23 2005 21:21
knightrose wrote:
Look Ghost, what's so strange about revol being one of the red scum? It's not as if he lives anywhere near Manchester, is it?

roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes twisted

jef costello
Dec 23 2005 22:47
revol68 wrote:
well as a man utd fan i can say nothing as we got beat 2-1 at fucking home to those cunts!

We've beaten Man u a few times over the last few years, got one of the best records against them in the premiership. smile

Revol you can only insult a team who beat you if you weren't outplayed and shown up as prima donna bitches. How can you defend a team with Rio "I'm shite and lazy but £100k a week is not enough" Ferdinand?

Thanks for voting guys, glad to see its not just me that hates Steve McClaren, Democracy works!!!

Refused
Dec 23 2005 23:23

Owen's going to score another hat-trick on Boxing day. Get fucked Scous bastards!

(Aye, Owen is a Geordie, what you heard different? Fuck you!)

jef costello
Dec 25 2005 02:49
Ghost_of_the_revolution wrote:

Frank Lampard is a legend and will one day see the light and kill that gormless nonce Steven Gerrard.

I only just noticd this.

Are you mad? Lampard is a mediocre hoofer. Despite the fact that he has the haircut of a 10 year old Steven Gerrard has talent.

You ruined an otherwise excellent post.

Man United are short sighted

tra la la la la la la la la

They wear glasses on their arses

tra la la la la la la la la

Gary Neville Is the devil

la la la la la la la la la la

there was more to this song but all those players have left now, ah well at least we can hate Chelsea even more now.

We'll do those lanc fuckers on boxing Day

Caiman del Barrio
Dec 25 2005 12:19

I'm sorry but Lampard is clearly well fucking good. And I HATE Chelsea.

jef costello
Dec 25 2005 16:04

Because he scores one in seven of the easy shots set up for him every week? because Makelele/Essien bosses the midfield Duff/Robben/cole provides the skill and Lampard hoofs it into the net every now and then.

I'm not saying he's shit I just wish people would stop blowing him. He can't control a game or change it with a moment of skill. He isn't the best midfielder at chelsea by a fair bit, let alone the country.

jef costello
Dec 25 2005 21:04
revol68 wrote:

thank you!

agaisnt argentina the big prick must have sent the corner flag into fucking conseulling, certainly more so than the posts.

I know, he's useless.

I'm pushing it I suppose, but I hate John Terry too, he's so fat and slow. Campbell and King for centre back positions for England.

jef costello
Dec 25 2005 21:17
revol68 wrote:
Jef Costello wrote:
revol68 wrote:

thank you!

agaisnt argentina the big prick must have sent the corner flag into fucking conseulling, certainly more so than the posts.

I know, he's useless.

I'm pushing it I suppose, but I hate John Terry too, he's so fat and slow. Campbell and King for centre back positions for England.

not so much pushing it as took the full urinal and ran off Brighton pier!

Campbell for fucking centre back! He's slow as fuck!

He's better than Terry. If Woodgate could go a week without getting injured then he'd replace Campbell.

Plus Campbell is due a winner in a key game, having had 2 unfairly disallowed.

Refused
Dec 25 2005 21:20

If Woodgate could a week without getting crocked he'd only display how shit he really is. I hate Chelski and I think John Terry is fantastic. Campbell has been shite this season when he's been back.

Caiman del Barrio
Dec 26 2005 16:12

If Woodgate could go a week without battering Asians more like...

jef costello
Jan 6 2006 02:24
Alan_is_Fucking_Dead wrote:
I'm sorry but Lampard is clearly well fucking good.

he is above average, but he is not world class.

On a brighter note I'm sure you'll all be glad to hear that Stewie will be back soon.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/middlesbrough/4584590.stm

If they sack Sven, then McClaren will manage England, and Boro might get a good manager.

jef costello
Jan 15 2006 02:09

AW CRAP!

I live 20 mins from highbury, I hope all this suffering will lead to some kind of redemption.

OR sTeve McClaren's crucifiction grin

Ghost_of_the_re...
Jan 15 2006 16:09
Jef Costello wrote:
Because he scores one in seven of the easy shots set up for him every week? because Makelele/Essien bosses the midfield Duff/Robben/cole provides the skill and Lampard hoofs it into the net every now and then.

I'm not saying he's shit I just wish people would stop blowing him. He can't control a game or change it with a moment of skill. He isn't the best midfielder at chelsea by a fair bit, let alone the country.

On the last month's evidence, that'd have to be Robben. Essien's just a fucking liability.

jef costello
Jan 15 2006 16:55
Ghost_of_the_revolution wrote:
Jef Costello wrote:
Because he scores one in seven of the easy shots set up for him every week? because Makelele/Essien bosses the midfield Duff/Robben/cole provides the skill and Lampard hoofs it into the net every now and then.

I'm not saying he's shit I just wish people would stop blowing him. He can't control a game or change it with a moment of skill. He isn't the best midfielder at chelsea by a fair bit, let alone the country.

On the last month's evidence, that'd have to be Robben. Essien's just a fucking liability.

Duff is really good, but Robben is just on another level.

jef costello
Jan 25 2006 21:41
BBC wrote:
Middlesbrough have moved quickly to quash rumours regarding boss Steve McClaren's future after it emerged that he has not signed a new four-year deal.

Lamb added: "The fact that the contract has not been signed is simply not an issue."

The chief executive's view was reiterated by a club spokesman, who said: "The deal is done. This changes nothing."

Jesus christ, just when I thought we'd dodged a bulet it turns out that Steve will get that 2M a year 4 year contract, he'll be the best paid manager in the conference by the time it runs out. Cunt angry

Choccy
Jan 25 2006 21:55

Yes! Carling Cup final. Wigan gonna get mauled.

jef costello
Jan 25 2006 21:58

Surprisingly I was rooting for Blackburn.

I wanted Arsenal to win but its quite satisfying to watch clubs get knocked out of a comp they had no respect for until they realised they couldn't win the premiership smile

On a lighter note, Steve McClaren wants to replace Abel Xavier with Didier Agathe. Obviously he hasn't realised Winston Bogarde is out of contract.

Choccy
Jan 25 2006 22:02

Haha I can see that. I always thought it was shite that United and Arsenal showed the league cup such contempt fgor a few years. It has definitely been more competitive last few year though - esp last year.

jef costello
Jan 28 2006 23:14
Steve McClaren wrote:
It was important we didn't get beaten, and that's the big thing we take out of this.

It's Coventry City Fuckhead!

jef costello
Feb 11 2006 17:59

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK YOU CHELSEA

how the hell did we do that a week after losing 4-0 to Aston Villa?

Ghost_of_the_re...
Feb 11 2006 18:37

oh fuck did we lose?