DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

What should I wear?

boxers
47% (7 votes)
nothing
27% (4 votes)
briefs
20% (3 votes)
thongs
7% (1 vote)
something else
0% (0 votes)
Total votes: 15

Posted By

jef costello
May 5 2006 10:43

Tags

Share

Attached files

Comments

jef costello
May 5 2006 10:43

My bollocks are getting very hot.

Most of my boxers are deal-breakingly scrappy, so should I get new ones, switch to another type of underwear or not bother with underwear entirely?

Or I could wear something less hot than jeans?

Suggestions recommendations?

Is it weird not to wear underwear when out, would you judge me badly? Does it mean I'll have to either wear a belt or shave my pubes?

Ramona
May 5 2006 10:46

I've never fully understood why men wear underwear. Except if yr wearing low riders, and then underwear is a good plan.

the button
May 5 2006 10:48

I'd say definitely. Look at these two poor puppydogs, positively wilting in the heat. sad

Jacques Roux
May 5 2006 10:50
zobag wrote:
I've never fully understood why men wear underwear. Except if yr wearing low riders, and then underwear is a good plan.

Because its more comfortable?

jef get some new boxers.

nastyned
May 5 2006 11:08

I found it hard going training last night but I'm sure it's hotter in thailand.

Caiman del Barrio
May 5 2006 15:42

I went out and bought a fan today cos my room is ridiculously hot.

I need some shorts though. I'm thinking some Hawaiians but the girlfriend wants to take me shopping so she can approve my "summer wardrobe". Man...girls. roll eyes wink

petey
May 5 2006 15:57

go with briefs, like this dude:

Ramona
May 5 2006 16:11

I went with boxers.

Jacques Roux
May 5 2006 16:26

Who voted thongs?

Ramona
May 5 2006 16:32

Revol68.

Refused
May 5 2006 17:20
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
I need some shorts though. I'm thinking some Hawaiians but the girlfriend wants to take me shopping so she can approve my "summer wardrobe". Man...girls. roll eyes :wink:

It's okay, Alan. I believe you when you claim to have a girlfriend. There is no need to mention the fact in every post.

wheresmyshoes
May 5 2006 17:28

trot down to Primark and get some new boxers. They look a lot hotter on guys than silly briefs, though that dude looks like he's having a whale of a time!

revolutionrugger
May 5 2006 18:59

there are these boxerbriefs designed for hikers/outdoor sports that wick away the sweat from your balls and distribute the heat away. I'm wearing them now, they're awesome.

Refused
May 5 2006 19:02

I think this forum needs frequent updates on the humidity and temperature inside your pants, revolutionrugger.

Also: Long Johns kicks ass in the Winter.

OliverTwister
May 5 2006 19:15

Maybe then he won't PM me as frequently on it

revolutionrugger
May 5 2006 19:25

I'm sorry, I assumed when you said you'd like to "subscibe to my newsletter" you were using euphemism. cry embarrassed embarrassed

Caiman del Barrio
May 5 2006 21:00
Refused wrote:
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
I need some shorts though. I'm thinking some Hawaiians but the girlfriend wants to take me shopping so she can approve my "summer wardrobe". Man...girls. roll eyes :wink:

It's okay, Alan. I believe you when you claim to have a girlfriend. There is no need to mention the fact in every post.

Well it's that she's taken over pretty much every avenue of my life. I either talk about her or hardcore punk. If only she liked hardcore punk, I could talk about her then too, but alas.

You're just bitter I implied you weren't as witty in real life. wink

Refused
May 5 2006 21:43
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
If only she liked hardcore punk...

eek

She doesn't like Hardcore?! What the fuck do you have to talk about?!

Or isn't there much time for talking? wink grin

Lone Wolf
May 6 2006 01:41

Alan - How can you handle having a gf with lame music taste??

Jef - I voted for boxers. An appalling admission that your underwear is falling apart but I admire your honesty. It is the clothing equivalent of John admitting to watching the O.C.and I have always admired men who are upfront about their inevitable inadequacies.

Only Dior Homme models can pull off briefs - so to speak - heh!

Thongs are beyond appalling.

Wearing nothing - only if your personal hygiene is impeccable and the outfit allows you to get away with it and retain a sense of sartorial elegance. Unlikely with British mens dress sense. sad

If you do decide to go for the nothing option I suggest waxing all your pubes off instead of shaving. Not because its a good idea - it looks ridiculous IMO but because it hurts like fuck. It hurts so bad. And you will then be able to identify with my pain which as a good feminist you should benefit from. smile

jef costello
May 6 2006 07:59
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
I need some shorts though. I'm thinking some Hawaiians but the girlfriend wants to take me shopping so she can approve my "summer wardrobe". Man...girls. roll eyes :wink:

Be careful, it will lead to arguments, especially if she wants to dress you up like the wankiest of metrosexuals embarrassed

Quote:
It's okay, Alan. I believe you when you claim to have a girlfriend. There is no need to mention the fact in every post.

grin

Primark? Shoes, I'm not poor.

LW I am not waxing or shaving, I don't expect women to do it and I'm damn sure not doing it myself. I do shave my face but that's only because I have worse facial hair than Revol.

Caiman del Barrio
May 6 2006 12:03
Lone Wolf wrote:
Alan - How can you handle having a gf with lame music taste??

Well she handles having a boyfriend with lame music taste... wink

Nah, she actually digs a lot of music I play, cos oddly enough, despite the stereotype built upon here, I actually have a pretty diverse palette and don't listen to dirty men shouting all the time.

Besides, fuck dating people with similar interests. That shit sucks.

Caiman del Barrio
May 6 2006 12:04
Jef Costello wrote:
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
I need some shorts though. I'm thinking some Hawaiians but the girlfriend wants to take me shopping so she can approve my "summer wardrobe". Man...girls. roll eyes :wink:

Be careful, it will lead to arguments, especially if she wants to dress you up like the wankiest of metrosexuals embarrassed

Mate I'm preparing. yesterday she suggested pinstripe trousers. neutral

Grace
May 6 2006 12:06

Pinstripe trou are awesome! You'd probably look good in them tbh so don't worry.

Ramona
May 6 2006 12:08

I like pinstripes. But I can't picture them on Alan. Don't let her grind you down, boy wink

I have well nice pinstripes, but like most trousers they come up just that little bit too short, so you have to wear them low and can't wear heels with them sad

Caiman del Barrio
May 6 2006 12:23
Grace wrote:
Pinstripe trou are awesome! You'd probably look good in them tbh so don't worry.

eek

Thanks...I think you're wrong though. I don't wanna look like one of those people who tries to dress "intellectual", cos they're usually stupid. tongue

Ramona
May 6 2006 12:59

Alan, cut it out.

Caiman del Barrio
May 6 2006 13:10

sad

Sorry.

Refused
May 6 2006 13:14
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
Besides, fuck dating people with similar interests. That shit sucks.

I couldn't imagine dating someone who didn't worship Refused. In fact, I'm struggling to imagine dating someone.

Steven.
May 6 2006 17:01
Refused wrote:
Caiman del Barrio wrote:
Besides, fuck dating people with similar interests. That shit sucks.

I couldn't imagine dating someone who didn't worship Refused.

grin