Blairs payoff

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
phoenixd7
Jul 31 2006 16:02
Blairs payoff

So,
A while back there were many theories why Blair was following his American lover into the middle east, and I think i've got it. While clearly I need to do a little more research into the reasons and causes etc.etc, but here it is, like a new born baby.
A couple of weeks ago Georgedubbya vetoed against stem cell research in the USofA(holes), his reason primarily was that is was against the good christian values he treasures so much. However, stem cells are looking to be the future, and certianly a billion dollar industry and undoubtably the way forward in skin grafts, organ growth and maybe even bones, who knows, anyway, it's going to be big. So, today 31st july, Blair is whining and dining with the US firms to discuss Stem Cell research on British soil. Which will provide a massive ammount of cash flowing into Blairs pockets, as well as the economy. Could it be that this was the decider to the alleged bribe that swung the union jack alongside uncle sam? For sure it would be a decision you could see Blair thinking over, seemingly because it benefits the British companies in the long term and his own coffers short term.

Well, mull it over folks, and i'll lovingly edit this post with facts and figures as I see fit.
You never know, we could be onto something...

phoenixd7
Jul 31 2006 16:13

Okay then since I can't edit the above, here's what I've got in the last five minutes,

Recently George went down to California to meet governor Terminator, and California is the place where Blair is talking with the Stem Cell firms.