Contact!/badges!

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
Helena
Offline
Joined: 27-11-06
Nov 28 2006 17:27
Contact!/badges!

I know. Probably I write in wrong place this information but it is important.
I come from Poland and I was in Anarchist Federation Slask (http://fas.ibw.com.pl/).
Now I would like to start act with you. But how?? I was sent 3 mails on your mail box and nothing.

And I have question: How can I get anarchist (black-red, black), metal, star badges? I need twenty or some more. tongue

my mail adress: lazy.bastard@hotmail.co.uk

Serge Forward's picture
Serge Forward
Offline
Joined: 14-01-04
Nov 28 2006 17:35

Freedom bookshop used to sell them. Dunno if they still do. Their website's down at the minute though.

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Offline
Joined: 8-11-05
Nov 28 2006 18:25
Helena wrote:
I know. Probably I write in wrong place this information but it is important.
I come from Poland and I was in Anarchist Federation Slask (http://fas.ibw.com.pl/).
Now I would like to start act with you. But how?? I was sent 3 mails on your mail box and nothing.

And I have question: How can I get anarchist (black-red, black), metal, star badges? I need twenty or some more. tongue

my mail adress: lazy.bastard@hotmail.co.uk

hmm, u weren't possibly at the Bookfair and a certain gig in east london a week before? And have a ery tall boyfriend with a skin-head?

sorry if my english is a bit confusing.

Helena
Offline
Joined: 27-11-06
Nov 29 2006 16:44

No. It was not me.
I'm still interesting about act in London Anarchist Federation. How can I meet you or something?

And can somebody give me a link to the Freedom bookshop?? I can't find it.

pingtiao's picture
pingtiao
Offline
Joined: 9-10-03
Nov 29 2006 18:29

Hang on.
I think that Active Distribution do black and red stars...

I think it is on this page in their catalogue- called the anarcho syndicalist star.

madashell's picture
madashell
Offline
Joined: 19-06-06
Nov 29 2006 18:42

Since when was this:

Anything to do with feminism :?

powertotheimagi...
Offline
Joined: 24-06-05
Nov 29 2006 19:10

AD reminds me, does anyone know where I can get UK/ European distro. for New Eden/Hardcore music, its all US distros.

jef costello's picture
jef costello
Offline
Joined: 9-02-06
Nov 29 2006 19:21

break the email adresses

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Offline
Joined: 8-11-05
Nov 30 2006 13:44
powertotheimagination wrote:
AD reminds me, does anyone know where I can get UK/ European distro. for New Eden/Hardcore music, its all US distros.

this is something the AF is working day and night on, yes...

neutral

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Nov 30 2006 13:47

yeah those stars active gets somewhere in Germany apparently. It would be good to know where they're from originally of course because they'll be cheaper...

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Offline
Joined: 8-11-05
Nov 30 2006 16:54
Helena wrote:
No. It was not me.
I'm still interesting about act in London Anarchist Federation. How can I meet you or something?

And can somebody give me a link to the Freedom bookshop?? I can't find it.

christ you're right! Googling 'freedom bookshop' is pretty worthless.

anyway:
84b Whitechapel High St, E1 7QX

Directions: Leave Aldgate East tubel station at the Whitechapel Art Gallery exit and it's in Angel Alley directly to the right of you, nearest tube Aldgate East.

smile

Battlescarred
Offline
Joined: 27-02-06
Nov 30 2006 17:10

Angel Alley not Angle Alley- right next to Kentucky Fried Chicken
Helena, I have emailed you about next London AF meeting

knightrose
Offline
Joined: 8-11-03
Nov 30 2006 17:12

I wonder whether helena wrote to the right email address. The one to use is info{at}afed.org.uk. Or have the gremlins struck again?

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Offline
Joined: 8-11-05
Nov 30 2006 19:16
Battlescarred wrote:
Angel Alley not Angle Alley- right next to Kentucky Fried Chicken
Helena, I have emailed you about next London AF meeting

fuck so have I, we'll look right desperate grin

knightrose
Offline
Joined: 8-11-03
Nov 30 2006 19:17

I've sent her an email and got a reply. Contact is established. smile

Helena
Offline
Joined: 27-11-06
Dec 1 2006 17:40

Yes, yes. Thank you wink