Hi, new here.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
treehugsfriends
Nov 11 2010 23:37
Hi, new here.

Hello,

I'm new to this whole thing and I wanna get more involved in the AF. I've read the aims and principles and the why we want you to join. I haven't applied for membership or anything yet though, thought I'd get to know people around here first.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers grin.

welshboy's picture
welshboy
Nov 12 2010 11:54

Hi there, welcome to Libcom. If you want to get involved with the AF your best bet, as well as chatting to people on here, is to get in touch with the nearest group to you. There is a list of groups and contact details on our website.
http://afed.org.uk/organisation/contact.html

Battlescarred
Nov 12 2010 13:37

If you agree with the Aims and principles and want to be involved, I urge you to join the AF.

T La Palli
Nov 12 2010 13:58

Treehugsfriends, where abouts are you living? We can get somebody from that area to chat with you on here or elsewhere. I joined AF a year or two ago having been in the 'movement' for a while. I think a lot of the other members and groups in the federation, and would encourage others who agree with the A&Ps to join.

gypsy
Nov 12 2010 14:51
Battlescarred wrote:
If you agree with the Aims and principles and want to be involved, I urge you to join the AF.

Do you think the current spotlight on 'anarchy' in the media will help with recruitment?

treehugsfriends
Nov 12 2010 16:26

Thanks a lot for the help!

I am living near Milton Keynes. So East Midlands/ East Anglia area. If I can get in contact with someone nearby that'd be great. I'll read up more about joining then probably get involved.

Battlescarred
Nov 13 2010 15:05

I have PM'ed you.