I joined the anarchist federation....or did i?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
grassroots
Apr 3 2009 22:43
I joined the anarchist federation....or did i?

I recently applied for AFed membership. i met with a member who confirmed my identity and he proceeded to email HQ saying they could get on and process my application.

However its been weeks now and i have yet to hear anything. Can any body help here?..

Also i metioned in announcements theres going to be a south west mayday event which will include a anarchist stall and it would be great if i could get some AFed Material ( mainly ressistance and organize) for it. Any body know how i go about getting a bundle?

ANY help is appreciated
Thanks

knightrose
Apr 4 2009 07:02

I'll check what happened for you. Don't forget we're all volunteers, not full-timers and quite a lot of effort has gone into recent occupations and demonstrations, so things might have got delayed.

If you'd like copies of resistance send an email to publications{at}afed.org.uk - that's me, btw. Tell me how many you would like and I'll see they get to you. If you want April's resistance, I'll post it as soon as it comes from the printer. I can also send you stickers and pamphlets. Organise is currently out of print - we're waiting for the next issue. I'll also pass on your details to our Nat Sec.

grassroots
Apr 4 2009 08:10

I understand completely. The main thing i needed was the propaganda but i didnt know if that would require membership. ( somerset, where i am is pretty dead to have a anarchist stall at all is significant locally so i wanted to make sure it all goes ok)

ill email you shortly, thanks a lot mate

knightrose
Apr 4 2009 08:15

No - the propaganda is available to anyone - though of course if you sell anything we want the dosh.

knightrose
Apr 4 2009 09:39

We've sorted out this - it turns out the fault lay with an overly aggressive Junk mail filter on Yahoo. Counter-revolutionary bastards that they are.