DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

I.T. Gig, Casbah

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
redandblack17
Feb 25 2008 15:14
I.T. Gig, Casbah

heared someone broke their leg in pit?

was it a good gig, how much did you raise?

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Feb 25 2008 19:03

aye that was pretty nasty.

They have fucking disgraceful stage there, it juts out in random completely unneccessary spikes. If we work there again we will look into it, it really makes 0 sense. after the gig cleared you could see they could just be taken off confused

we made half a grand, after paying everyone who needed paying cool

I can't really stomach IT on record, i'm not into anarcho punk. But live and drunk it was pretty fun - danceable, singable; how i like my punk. They were really friendly and chatty, which was a pleasure. Can't say i saw the other bands.

The crowd were really nice, quite varied and creative. I add this cos the punk crowd i see at anarcho/benefits in london is about the most depressing parade of identikit ugly losers you are likely to see.

David UK
Feb 26 2008 12:18

I remember when the guy broke his leg and I showed the paramedics my NHS card and got to stand there for a while until they told me to bugger off.

Tacks you slimey bastard

redandblack17
Feb 27 2008 09:46

aye yes those spikes not worth em there but there for amps man at front for the vocals to amplify back but probably didn't have any at that time? How much did IT get paid? Heared Hiroshima babies dropped out too. good amount of money raised too. I say we go back to the factory lol

David UK
Feb 28 2008 12:10

Do a DNB/Trance gig in the Bakunin church.

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Feb 29 2008 21:22

structurally unsound apparently.

Only one way to find out i say wink

Anyway, given our collective luck with raves dave, i think we should hang up our fucking spurs mate grin