DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

Joining the AF

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
jef costello's picture
jef costello
Feb 4 2008 19:07
Joining the AF

I've been really impressed with Peter Good's posts and I might be moving to Sheffield later in the year. Could I have some information about how to join the AF/NAN?
Thanks a lot peeps.

RedAndBlack
Feb 4 2008 21:25

Why!?

They don't do anything. They aren't even active in Sheffield (or anywhere). You want to actually make a difference join the actual AF here.

www.myspace.com/sheffieldafed

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Feb 4 2008 21:46
RedAndBlack wrote:
Why!?

They don't do anything. They aren't even active in Sheffield (or anywhere). You want to actually make a difference join the actual AF here.

www.myspace.com/sheffieldafed

Thats just the lies and slander we in the AFNAAAN have come to expect from the fake AF. The 'fake fed' as everyone in yorkshire calls these imposters have absolutely no policy on Timothy Taylor pints or traditional pies, and lets face it even if they did, they haven't organised a single talking shop. Not even once.

Welcome aboard jef smile

Just to check - you do have a beard right? Sorry i'm sure you do - a probably an eccentric hat too, but we must check these things.

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Feb 4 2008 21:48

jef costello's picture
jef costello
Feb 4 2008 22:39

tacks it almost seems that you don't want me to join the AF.
RedAndBlack, I think you're right about joining a local branch but until I move there (if) I will just join the AF network rather than a branch. I look forward to us all enjoying a wide variety of beverages as comrades, hopefully without donaing money to the labour party.

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Feb 5 2008 00:32

i don't really get that one apart from the labour party bit.

knightrose
Feb 5 2008 08:44

Jeff - I'm not sure how much of this is a joke - maybe all, but if you join the AF you are joining the fed, not a local group. If you see what I mean. There aren't supposed to be two levels of membership.

Of course, we also drink cider and red wine as well as Timothy Taylor's.

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Feb 5 2008 08:55
knightrose wrote:
Of course, we also drink cider and red wine as well as Timothy Taylor's.

these are just some of the ideas the fake fed have stolen from us in AFNAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Battlescarred
Feb 5 2008 13:18

Oi! What's wrong with hats ( Why youuuu.....in Bluto voice)

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Feb 5 2008 16:28

its alright you actually grew up in the 20s, hats were cool then grin

Battlescarred
Feb 5 2008 16:47

They still are. Anyone who says different is uncool.