Leicester AF re-established

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Serge Forward's picture
Serge Forward
Nov 4 2011 23:45
Leicester AF re-established

A couple of days ago a number of Anarchist Federation members met up in Leicester. As a consequence, the Leicester AF group has now been re-established.

There has been no fully active anarchist grouping in Leicester for several years, but with the current capitalist crisis and the ongoing attacks on our class, we believe it is even more vital that a strong anarchist presence is built in every town and city. In the East Midlands, we already have an active AF group in Notts and our comrades from SolFed are also active in Northampton. Now it's Leicester's turn to step up and get active.

So, those of you on this list who live in Leicester or the surrounding area, get in touch and get involved.

It's time to build the Anarchist resistance!

Harrison
Nov 5 2011 00:17

Nice one! I wish the AF comrades well. Up in Hull we're currently working on building an SF local.

Serge Forward's picture
Serge Forward
Nov 5 2011 10:50

Cheers fella! Good luck in Hull red n black star

Serge Forward's picture
Serge Forward
Nov 5 2011 22:23

And we've now got a lickle website: Leicester AF

Bella
May 8 2012 12:50

Hi
If Leics anarchists are still about please let me know. I've emailed several times and had no response. It would be good to get involved and undertake some shared direct action.
Cheers

Bella
May 8 2012 12:52

See below! Been trying to contact as I'm interested in meeting up but i have had no response from emails. Please get in touch, can do via this forum if your email isdifferent from the one I have been sending messages to. Thanks.

Serge Forward's picture
Serge Forward
May 8 2012 13:39

Hiya, sorry about that, Bella. I'm with Leics AF but there's been some issues with emails. Send me a PM just in case and I'll also check the email account later tonight to see what's been occuring there.

Red Fox's picture
Red Fox
Nov 24 2012 00:29

The Leicester AF site is impossible to use for getting in touch.
I also want to join but have had to contact you this way.
Please will you provide a clear "contact us" page on your site?

radicalgraffiti
Nov 24 2012 02:05

hi this is the general afed contact page http://www.afed.org.uk/organisation/contact.html

the national adress is

info [at] afed.org.uk

and the address if you want to join is

join [at] afed.org.uk