New Shirts

124 posts / 0 new
Last post
knightrose
May 13 2008 07:37
New Shirts

The AF have produced two new t shirts. Illustrations below. They are available in XL, L, M, S and skinny. Price is £9.50 inc postage anfd packing.
Get yours from: http://af-north.org/betta/?q=node/8

jack white
May 13 2008 08:17

That red one looks really nice. Got a bigger image?

Tacks's picture
Tacks
May 13 2008 09:44

aye, those are pics - can we get photo's of the shirts?

Lovely work tho smile

Tacks's picture
Tacks
May 13 2008 09:52

found a pic on the AF -north site:

the 2 on the left have them on. i like the way you have smeared vaseline on your faces to Defy the panopticon state btw wink

In other news - what a sweet banner! New AF north site much better now too, very nice smile

knightrose
May 13 2008 11:47

the grooviest group going!
The nice thing about the red shirt is that you can wear it anywhere without it looking like you've got a slogan splashed across your chest.

knightrose
May 13 2008 11:58

There's also this golden oldie:

It's also £9.50 inc postage and packing. Sizes - XL, L, M and S

Order from http://af-north.org/merchandise/paypal/defyidshirt.html

georgestapleton's picture
georgestapleton
May 13 2008 15:56
jack white wrote:
That red one looks really nice. Got a bigger image?

Tacks's picture
Tacks
May 13 2008 16:21
knightrose wrote:
the grooviest group going!
The nice thing about the red shirt is that you can wear it anywhere without it looking like you've got a slogan splashed across your chest.
knightrose wrote:
There's also this golden oldie:

confused

Devrim's picture
Devrim
May 13 2008 17:21

Knightrose, do they sell well? I was wondering about the possibility of us printing some shirts.

Devrim

Refused's picture
Refused
May 13 2008 17:34

The target audience for the red one is teh emoz, yes?

knightrose
May 13 2008 18:54

We've sold around 50 or 60 of the Defy ID shirts - I've actually lost count. We have them made to order.
The other ones, it's impossible to tell as they've only been out a couple of weeks. AF members like them well enough. We need to sell 80 to cover costs and are about half way there - or more. Not sold any to non-members yet.

the red ones are nice to be able to wear when you don't want to look like a politico geek. I wear mine to the gym, for example.

oisleep's picture
oisleep
May 13 2008 19:57
Quote:
We've sold around 50 or 60 of the Defy ID shirts - I've actually lost count.

you should keep a database of those you've sold them to

knightrose
May 13 2008 19:59

I know. I keep meaning to, but then along comes something else to do. We are keeping a track of the new shirts, though.

oisleep's picture
oisleep
May 13 2008 20:04

it was a joke!

database / defy id

etc...

knightrose
May 13 2008 20:09

sorry - had a hard day at work. Sense of humour got lost somewhere along the line. It'll be back tomorrow.

oisleep's picture
oisleep
May 13 2008 20:14

i'll work on my delivery, maybe that let me down cry

Deezer
May 13 2008 20:20
knightrose wrote:
We've sold around 50 or 60 of the Defy ID shirts - I've actually lost count. We have them made to order.
The other ones, it's impossible to tell as they've only been out a couple of weeks. AF members like them well enough. We need to sell 80 to cover costs and are about half way there - or more. Not sold any to non-members yet.

the red ones are nice to be able to wear when you don't want to look like a politico geek. I wear mine to the gym, for example.

The fact that they both have anarchist federation emblazoned across them might put non-members off a bit mibbe?

knightrose
May 13 2008 20:39
Quote:
The fact that they both have anarchist federation emblazoned across them might put non-members off a bit mibbe?

Quite possibly. Particularly the black one. But the Defy ID one doesn't. However, they do look awesome.

zarathustra
May 13 2008 20:43
Tacks wrote:

the 2 on the left have them on. i like the way you have smeared vaseline on your faces to Defy the panopticon state btw wink

In other news - what a sweet banner! New AF north site much better now too, very nice :)

Quite the subcultural crowd! I never knew you lot were so hip... cool

Tacks's picture
Tacks
May 13 2008 22:27
Boulcolonialboy wrote:
knightrose wrote:

possibly, the point of having a t with your logo on it isn't neccessarily to be a hot seller tho. ppl have to make a commitment to what ur saying more than a general nice design; and it isn't that odd. People walk around with all kinds of nuts things on their t shirts.

Deezer
May 13 2008 23:00
Tacks wrote:
Boulcolonialboy wrote:
knightrose wrote:

possibly, the point of having a t with your logo on it isn't neccessarily to be a hot seller tho. ppl have to make a commitment to what ur saying more than a general nice design; and it isn't that odd. People walk around with all kinds of nuts things on their t shirts.

Oh dear.

My comment was of course a direct response to knightrose saying ye's need to sell 80+ and not having sold any to non-members tho wasn't it. I didn't say anything was odd. I do like the black rose one's though I don't know if I'd wear yer particular brand name wink.

knightrose
May 14 2008 07:31

Given that we've got over 90 members and most people seem to want both t shirts, I don't thibnk we'll have a problem breaking even!
That said, I expect a few people will buy them who aren't members, but that was never really the intention.

fwiw - on the Manchester Mayday march, we were the biggest contingent - around 40 marching with our banner and flags and Solfed's. Whne we arrived at the end we were acknowledged by the speaker who was welcoming every contngent - it must have stuck in his swp throat. I also got to speak at the end to assembled masses. The video will be available soon smile With the shirts and the flags, the distro of Resistance to passers by it looked pretty impressive. It's certain who they would have thought had organised the demo wink No Borders have put some other pics on manchester indymedia.

ftony
May 14 2008 09:01
Tacks wrote:

In other news - what a sweet banner! New AF north site much better now too, very nice :)

plus AF has two Conflict fans in its ranks too. i'm not a member, but i'd support a purge wink

knightrose
May 14 2008 10:34

you going to support their explusion from the IWW as well?

Refused's picture
Refused
May 14 2008 11:19

I'll support their expulsion from the human race if necessary.

knightrose
May 14 2008 12:12

No cake for you then Refused. One of them's my son. watch out for the revenge of knightrose.

ftony
May 19 2008 12:44

*gulp*

little_brother's picture
little_brother
May 20 2008 10:43

Note that very soon a chain of AF tattoo shacks will be set up so you'll be able to get the tattoo as well. Knightrose will be training up the tattooists (one from each AF group) at our next educational dayschool, so you'll be sure of a professional job.

Tacks's picture
Tacks
May 20 2008 21:04
Boulcolonialboy wrote:
Tacks wrote:
Boulcolonialboy wrote:
knightrose wrote:

Oh dear.

My comment was of course a direct response to knightrose saying ye's need to sell 80+ and not having sold any to non-members tho wasn't it. I didn't say anything was odd. I do like the black rose one's though I don't know if I'd wear yer particular brand name wink.

er, mate i'm not in the AF! I'm just being nice about their shirts.

Tacks's picture
Tacks
May 20 2008 21:07
knightrose wrote:
No cake for you then Refused. One of them's my son. watch out for the revenge of knightrose.

damn homie sad

Andy Est En Feu
May 20 2008 23:07
oisleep wrote:
it was a joke!

database / defy id

etc...

That's the most I've laughed in about a week! Good job smile