Stickers / Posters

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
RednBlack's picture
RednBlack
May 7 2006 00:01
Stickers / Posters

red n black star Yo AF friends.

Do you have any stickers / posters? Could you post to...

LAG, C/O The Basement, 78a Penny Street, Lancaster, LA1.

I can send a donation - thanks. red n black star

Jacques Roux's picture
Jacques Roux
May 7 2006 00:06

Did you see the stickers thread? Its only 4/5 topics down...

http://www.libcom.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8747

knightrose
May 7 2006 09:14

I've copied your message and sent it to our internal email list. Someone should get round to it in a few days. It all depends how efficient the anrcho-bureaucracy is functioning. You could email me at manchester@af-north.org for faster service, if you don't hear soon!

Do you want any lit as well? We can send copies of our Resistance newssheet. Plus we've got a range of pamphlets.

On another topic, what is Lancaster like? Son of knightrose is looking for a university to go to. Somewhere with an anarchist group looks promising!

Serge Forward's picture
Serge Forward
May 7 2006 10:06

Heh heh... tell him to come to Leicester. He's got two universities to choose from and the AF seriously needs some building up here. There's a fair few lefties, and of course you've got the secularists, an embryonic IWW group wink but there's not too many proper anarchists round here. And it's dead easy to get lodgings round here.

Oh yeah... I know the Knightroses all seem to like rugby, well, you've also got Leicester Tigers.

Battlescarred
May 8 2006 11:31

Will send them tomorrow

RednBlack's picture
RednBlack
May 8 2006 21:30

red n black star Do you need me to send a donation for stickers etc? I already get Resistance for myself, well I did but it seems like my sub ran out - though I'm pretty sure I renewed it.

Lancaster is good for the budding young anarcho activist! Lots of things happening - though many people working in small groups LAG (anarchist group), Anti Fascist, RTS / party scene, NVDA group etc. Trouble is we don't work together enough!

LAG has been going through a quiet period! We have too many kids and jobs between us... but I guess that's the same for everyone. We used to meet weekly, have a Bulletin, pull some spectacular stunts against the council, and be visible in town. We did get together around May Day and organised our third annual community picnic. Hopefully this will give us a kick up the ass! I have plans for a bit of decorating in designated areas only of course! That explains the request for stickers etc. We will maybe try to publish a local monthly new sheet, we will do some modest work around the bookfair (London) and May Day (Lancaster) and try to have a stall at local gigs / events. Also having a LAG trip to Priestly Arts Centre to see the play by Alice Nutter (think it's called "Petrol"). Hopefully we can raise our profile again... it actually doesn't take much work in a small town to get noticed!

Solidarity

NB xx red n black star

Battlescarred
May 9 2006 12:36

Send donation if you want