BNP election broadcast

29 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous
Apr 21 2005 17:08
BNP election broadcast

Has anyone else just seen it?

It's on again on BBC1 at 6.55pm...

gav's picture
gav
Offline
Joined: 22-09-03
Apr 21 2005 17:09

whats it like?

gav's picture
gav
Offline
Joined: 22-09-03
Apr 21 2005 18:12

that was shite! i expected it to be a lot better than that. its like no one had the balls to tell griffin a) he wasnt very eloquent outside halifax police station (so why include that speech) and b) his arrest is also not a very big issue, and there must of been a dozen other issues they could have talked about in their very brief 5 minutes.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 21 2005 18:18
gav wrote:
that was shite! i expected it to be a lot better than that. its like no one had the balls to tell griffin a) he wasnt very eloquent outside halifax police station (so why include that speech) and b) his arrest is also not a very big issue, and there must of been a dozen other issues they could have talked about in their very brief 5 minutes.

Luckily they are mostly fucking nutters with a fuhrer complex - or else we'd be in real trouble!!

Questionauthority
Offline
Joined: 17-12-04
Apr 21 2005 19:03

Well its scary how the have brought the extreme right wing into the media spotlight. They are the party that most other extreme right wing nazi partys base themselves off. They are thugs in suits who speak well and have done a pretty good job of convincing people to vote for them, they are still the same thugs and nasty bits of work but they now wear a suit and tie and as we can see can broadcast a party election broadcast to the general public....So John I don't think your statement is quite true, sure members of the BNP but people who vote for them aren't neccesarily....

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Apr 22 2005 00:08
Quote:
I think it's a very clever broadcast, not typically fascist, but will appeal to people who feel that British people are being neglected by politicians, and that asylum seekers are getting favourable treatment.

i thought it was crap. folk singing and man with whisky bottle walking around london with the odd disjointed asylum related racist shite comment chucked up in between. hardly a serious attempt to address any of the issues the bnp see as their homeground. went for the mushy bones of sentiment and offered no answers. nil points.

Norwicher
Offline
Joined: 26-09-03
Apr 22 2005 05:46

The song was apparently penned by Griffin himself. Is there no limit to his talents? roll eyes

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Apr 23 2005 12:46
Quote:
Is there no limit to his talents?

a blow to the back of the head maybe?

<as i am aware careless talk costs message boards i would like to point out that this is not an incitement to violence. rather it is an example of gritty northern working class humour of the type displayed by supporters of certain right wing politics when they kick the shit out of people for being black>

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 23 2005 12:51

is an example of gritty northern working class humour of the type displayed by supporters of certain right wing politics when they kick the shit out of people for being black>

Of couse gritty northern working class humour is all about kicking in blacks roll eyes

Thant famous les dawson he was full of voilent rascit humour

Stick to yer ben eltons and yer jeramy hardys.

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Apr 23 2005 13:02
Quote:
Of couse gritty northern working class humour is all about kicking in blacks

sarcasm, MR LUSTBATHER, it was sarcasm ffs aimed at any rabid Griffin supporters who might be lurking.

i thought using roll eyes would have made it too bleeding obvious. <sigh>

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 23 2005 13:04
lucy82 wrote:
Quote:
Of couse gritty northern working class humour is all about kicking in blacks

sarcasm, MR LUSTBATHER, it was sarcasm ffs aimed at any rabid Griffin supporters who might be lurking.

i thought using roll eyes would have made it too bleeding obvious. <sigh>

I bet you only said it was sarcasm when i sussed you out.

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Apr 23 2005 13:09
Quote:
I bet you only said it was sarcasm when i sussed you out.

ooh yeah. your powers of deduction are amazing. i'm known for making such crass statements. really i am. now where did i leave my whippet? i know. its up jeremy hardys arse.

ftony
Offline
Joined: 26-05-04
Apr 23 2005 13:09

hehe, i just saw the broadcast. pretty dire, even by BNP standards i reckon.

Linking veteran homelessness with immigration was a freakin classic

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 23 2005 14:09
lucy82 wrote:
Quote:
I bet you only said it was sarcasm when i sussed you out.

ooh yeah. your powers of deduction are amazing. i'm known for making such crass statements. really i am. now where did i leave my whippet? i know. its up jeremy hardys arse.

I can sniff out a circle A bigot anyday.You said the crass statement, then when you relised you put your foot in a jeramy hardy do daa ,you mentioned not putting up a rolleyes as a get out clause.

That poor whippet encounsed in the rectum of a man with a floppy fringe.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 23 2005 14:19
MR LUSTBATHER wrote:
I can sniff out a circle A bigot anyday.You said the crass statement, then when you relised you put your foot in a jeramy hardy do daa ,you mentioned not putting up a rolleyes as a get out clause.

That poor whippet encounsed in the rectum of a man with a floppy fringe.

Lusty - you don't know lucy, we do. She was clearly joking. It's quite common for a lot of us on this site to mock lefty bigots ironically. I'm sure you'll get to know who's who in time...

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 23 2005 14:34
John. wrote:
MR LUSTBATHER wrote:
I can sniff out a circle A bigot anyday.You said the crass statement, then when you relised you put your foot in a jeramy hardy do daa ,you mentioned not putting up a rolleyes as a get out clause.

That poor whippet encounsed in the rectum of a man with a floppy fringe.

Lusty - you don't know lucy, we do. She was clearly joking. It's quite common for a lot of us on this site to mock lefty bigots ironically. I'm sure you'll get to know who's who in time...

well prehaps cos ive had a lifetime of reverse lefty snobbism flegged at me ive gone beyond thinking it is irony.So if what you say is true i will proceed to flagellated my self.

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Apr 23 2005 14:59

thanks john. seriously Mr L, i ain't no circle A bigot. sorry you took it the wrong way. i forget sometimes that not everyone on this board has got to know the others in weird internet land (although some of them do exist in real life.. i've seen them.. scary but true eek )

Quote:
That poor whippet encounsed in the rectum of a man with a floppy fringe.

indeed. whippets are too good for him. grin

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Apr 23 2005 15:29
MR LUSTBATHER wrote:
well prehaps cos ive had a lifetime of reverse lefty snobbism flegged at me ive gone beyond thinking it is irony.So if what you say is true i will proceed to flagellated my self.

Here is something with which you can self-flagellate Mr Bather

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 23 2005 15:38
John. wrote:
MR LUSTBATHER wrote:
well prehaps cos ive had a lifetime of reverse lefty snobbism flegged at me ive gone beyond thinking it is irony.So if what you say is true i will proceed to flagellated my self.

Here is something with which you can self-flagellate Mr Bather

I am anti-religous but you have got to hand it to the shitte muslims for self-abuse

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Apr 23 2005 15:38

can we use the hedgehog on jeremy hardy after we let the whippet out? can we? oh please?

Mr. T

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 25 2005 08:17

I think that my intainail pissed offness comes from the the "london" middle class left and they acoltyes in the guardain .When ever there is a threat from griffos lot in the north of england,they send either gary young or madeline bunting to report,and it reads like they going to the heart of darkness.To them leaveing cosmopolatin london and going to working class eastes up north is a life theatning hazard. You can imaging bunting taking her rape alarm with her or young taking a hardhat.And the usualy reports come out with cliches like thick working class northers , inherent racism etc.

It might tickle the fear of london leftys ,but does fuck all to help the situation on why the cyclops is gaining ground up hear.

Mitch
Offline
Joined: 14-01-05
Apr 25 2005 08:58

Prince Charles had a cup o' tea in Nelson last year. There was picture on the front page of the Nelson Leader of him - didn't look like he was enjoying it. That'll be cause someone had gobbed in it before they gave it to him.

We've had many opportunist fuckwits in Burnley and Nelson, the BNP fascists just being one of many. They like the backdrop, swooping in to save the day - fucking vultures all. Swerps have grown fat off it.

There's been a few anarchists sweeping in and out too. I like your style Lustbuster. Coolest armchair anarchist on the board - titter!

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 25 2005 09:04
Mitch wrote:
Prince Charles had a cup o' tea in Nelson last year. There was picture on the front page of the Nelson Leader of him - didn't look like he was enjoying it. That'll be cause someone had gobbed in it before they gave it to him.

We've had many opportunist fuckwits in Burnley and Nelson, the BNP fascists just being one of many. They like the backdrop, swooping in to save the day - fucking vultures all. Swerps have grown fat off it.

There's been a few anarchists sweeping in and out too. I like your style Lustbuster. Coolest armchair anarchist on the board - titter!

Who says im a circle A .

Mitch
Offline
Joined: 14-01-05
Apr 25 2005 09:57

i'th a mystery. You're an armchair someit anyway.

Hows about strutting ya stuff on this board

http://www.burnleyweb.com/forum

And wrestling with GrannyClaret then? You wouldn't have to get out of your armchair.

They're trying to get to the bottom of this at the mo:

(Gillian/Police everywhere) "Anybody have any idea why the police helicopter was over Rosegrove/Gannow area about 4ish this morning?,by 6.30 the Police were all over imperial mills and the canal.I know Olly and myself live around that area,but wasn't me. Seriousy though,that had a lot of bobbies out so somebodys beeen naughty."

Granny Claret reckons:

"very intrigueing...we get lots of police helicopters in the night ,but its usually the coastguard ....although there have been incidents with the police".

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 25 2005 10:44
Mitch wrote:
i'th a mystery. You're an armchair someit anyway.

Hows about strutting ya stuff on this board

http://www.burnleyweb.com/forum

And wrestling with GrannyClaret then? You wouldn't have to get out of your armchair.

They're trying to get to the bottom of this at the mo:

(Gillian/Police everywhere) "Anybody have any idea why the police helicopter was over Rosegrove/Gannow area about 4ish this morning?,by 6.30 the Police were all over imperial mills and the canal.I know Olly and myself live around that area,but wasn't me. Seriousy though,that had a lot of bobbies out so somebodys beeen naughty."

Granny Claret reckons:

"very intrigueing...we get lots of police helicopters in the night ,but its usually the coastguard ....although there have been incidents with the police".

Whats all this fluster about armchirs.I niether have a armchair and i have never been a genaral. I dont cllim to be the subcommandte of keighley ,i just post my personal views on message boards.

And i dont strutt,althou i do have a baboon like gait.

pingtiao's picture
pingtiao
Offline
Joined: 9-10-03
Apr 25 2005 11:03

Do you have the prolapsed blood-red arse to go with it though?

MR LUSTBATHER
Offline
Joined: 30-03-05
Apr 25 2005 15:17
pingtiao wrote:
Do you have the prolapsed blood-red arse to go with it though?

Yeah, its a sexual thing.