Jack and oisleep have a thrilling exchange

64 posts / 0 new
Last post
oisleep's picture
oisleep
Offline
Joined: 20-04-05
Jul 19 2005 10:50

oi take your arguments to another thread, you're derailing this one

what is intellectual dishonesty though, i've never heard of that before either, is it just common or garden dishonesty, but specifically for intellectuals?

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Jul 19 2005 11:56
Quote:
you made the distinction between what you considered "real rape" (your actual words from what i remember) and what you considered just "bad sex" (also your actual words i believe?). you never used the specific words "asking for it" and i never said you did. i know youre a chronic post editor from previous experience so i wont bother to look through the discussion. whats good for one etc..

the words "bad sex" and "real rape" were used in the context of a debate part of which was around the definition of rape. its not useful to take words out of the context of the debate let alone taking them out of the context of the actual sentance. and then to use it to imply that i ever meant or said some women are raped for real whereas other women ask for it (as you have implied earlier on this thread) is just despicable behaviour. Then you backpedal by saying i did not use the specific words "asking for it" which still strongly implies by the use of the word "specific" that regardless of the words, that was what i meant.

i said i wasn't going to respond again and if it was just about you, random, i wouldn't but it bothers me that other people will think i think some women deserve rape which is a disgusting distortion of the debate.

Quote:
yeh the same old bunch, revol and his copycats, all the usual suspects. mob rules eh.

in addition, there were other people who questioned your opinions and disagreed with you on that thread but i suspect you would simply dismiss their ideas and opinions believing as you do that we are all some mob who constantly back each other up. which would be why i said the ban against revol was fair then, i suppose.

by the way, i have looked for the thread but i can't find it.

oisleep, intellectual dishonesty is to intellectuals what common or garden dishonesty is to gardeners. shifty little fuckers, gardeners.

oisleep's picture
oisleep
Offline
Joined: 20-04-05
Jul 19 2005 12:24
lucy82 wrote:
shifty little fuckers, gardeners.

SEXIST!!

BB
Offline
Joined: 12-08-04
Jul 19 2005 14:38

In defence of lucy, as i now feel part of the clique. wink

Hi Random also for (oisleep), i was new to enrager at the time, of the last discussion, so i felt no place in getting involved in the debate. But followed it.

I feel that you have treated a lot of folks unfairly, i don't want to imagine how traumatic your experience has been. But re-appearing an slagging folks off (for saying something or not, in whatever way you've interpreted it), when it all becomes to much again, is out of order. As time has gone on your posts have become more vitriolic and hatefull. Honestly this is serious, you do need help! For your own good.

Thora
Offline
Joined: 17-06-04
Jul 19 2005 20:35
random wrote:
Quote:
quite categorically, i would like to state that i have never said that some women are "real" rape victims and some women "ask for it"

simply, bollocks, lucy. you made the distinction between what you considered "real rape" (your actual words from what i remember) and what you considered just "bad sex" (also your actual words i believe?). you never used the specific words "asking for it" and i never said you did. i know youre a chronic post editor from previous experience so i wont bother to look through the discussion. whats good for one etc..

Oh fuck off random! roll eyes You always seem to turn up just to misrepresent people, bitch at lucy and whine about enrager/libcom. If you hate it so much why do you bother posting here? roll eyes roll eyes

Caiman del Barrio
Offline
Joined: 28-09-04
Jul 19 2005 20:41
Thora wrote:
random wrote:
Quote:
quite categorically, i would like to state that i have never said that some women are "real" rape victims and some women "ask for it"

simply, bollocks, lucy. you made the distinction between what you considered "real rape" (your actual words from what i remember) and what you considered just "bad sex" (also your actual words i believe?). you never used the specific words "asking for it" and i never said you did. i know youre a chronic post editor from previous experience so i wont bother to look through the discussion. whats good for one etc..

Oh fuck off random! roll eyes You always seem to turn up just to misrepresent people, bitch at lucy and whine about enrager/libcom. If you hate it so much why do you bother posting here? roll eyes roll eyes

Didn't you say you was gonna leave when the name changed??

roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes

wink "<3"

Thora
Offline
Joined: 17-06-04
Jul 19 2005 20:45
Alan_is_Fucking_Dead wrote:
Didn't you say you was gonna leave when the name changed??

roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes

wink "<3"

I don't think I ever said that actually. Though if I'm not welcome I'll fuck off again sad

Pepe
Offline
Joined: 26-11-04
Jul 19 2005 21:23
Thora wrote:
Alan_is_Fucking_Dead wrote:
Didn't you say you was gonna leave when the name changed??

roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes roll eyes

wink "<3"

I don't think I ever said that actually. Though if I'm not welcome I'll fuck off again :(

Hehe you're far more welcome than alan is smile

Grace
Offline
Joined: 19-07-05
Jul 19 2005 21:44

Out of order Jess. Too far.

lucy82
Offline
Joined: 31-05-04
Jul 20 2005 12:48
Quote:
Seemingly it's only 3rdseason and Leonard from Leominster left on that promise.

nope. thirds back. check out the shaggy thread.

anyway, i'm sure i'll see all of you mobhanded libertarian communists at the EF! gathering next month wink tongue

and if Thoras there I'll buy her a pint.