Article edits

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Konsequent's picture
Konsequent
Nov 5 2011 12:15
Article edits

I don't think I've quite worked out how this site works yet but here goes.

Can someone approve my change of picture to "Response to: Prostitution is Not Compatible with Anarchism"? The one put up was of an IUSW banner which isn't in keeping with the theme of the article.

Also, the tags I put were "work" and "class struggle". They've been changed to "women" and "feminism". While I understand that this is an issue that feminists concern themselves with, the article was about how the question of sex workers organising should be understood purely within the context of work. Is there a limit on tags or can I just add more?

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Nov 5 2011 16:35

Hi, I will approve the change.

The tags we use are very specific, so no unfortunately if an editor changes them we won't approve you changing them back.

So our tag "work" is for articles specifically about the nature of work in capitalist society. Similarly, "class struggle" is for articles specifically about what class struggle is etc.

If we didn't use them so specifically we would end up with nearly all of our 10,000 articles tagged with "work, capitalism, class struggle, anarchism" etc which would then be totally meaningless

Yorkie Bar
Nov 5 2011 17:33

Cool.

And also, yes to crediting it to the AF.

Konsequent's picture
Konsequent
Nov 5 2011 17:35

Sorry, that was me.