Backup restored

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mike Harman
Apr 21 2008 22:00
Backup restored

Apologies everyone. Very serious database error (and a bit of human error) means I had to restore a backup from 3am this morning.

I have a backup of today's stuff, but it'll be a real nightmare to move anything over from it, let me know though.

Sorry.

Deezer
Apr 21 2008 22:51

cry

I want the UDA blaze of glory thread fixed - I even managed to get on and post on it when the site was all fucked up

cry

Mike Harman
Apr 21 2008 22:54

sad

Lone Wolf's picture
Lone Wolf
Apr 22 2008 01:40

Good of you to be faffing around at 3am tbh Catch. You sorting things so quickly is much appreciated. cool

Plus i got to briefly experience the error 403, it has always been boring 404 before. Vive le difference! wink

yoshomon
Apr 24 2008 15:33

I'd like to get baboon's last post from the 'proletarian camp' thread and my response to it, if at all possible.

lrnec
Apr 25 2008 02:34
Boulcolonialboy wrote:
cry

I want the UDA blaze of glory thread fixed - I even managed to get on and post on it when the site was all fucked up

cry

That would be great if you could slap them posts back on. We were having some sort of discussion either way I can’t remember exactly what we were talking about specifically but it was something to do with the cops either gambling and raiding a place where they thought they could get something or someone big or about it being a total fuck up for them what to do with pissing off the neighborhood and having nothing to show about it.