Preview shows empty body

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Scott Jay
Nov 29 2014 20:52
Preview shows empty body

Attempting to submit an article, I am finding that the Preview option fails in all cases except when using the "filtered html no line breaks" formatting option. In all of the other options, none of the text of the body shows up at all in the preview. This is even the case when I just put in simple text, like a single word in the body, with no HTML. On the other hand, the intro shows up just fine using any preview option.

Am I doing something wrong? I tried on both Chrome and Safari. All I want is to be able to put in text using the p and a HTML tags, to format paragraphs and spaces. I would even be willing to forgo the p tag if necessary. Thanks.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Nov 30 2014 18:54

We are very sorry but unfortunately the preview function is broken at the moment. So what we recommend doing is just posting it, you can then edit the text subsequently, and an admin can approve your changes. Sorry!

We hope to fix this at some point when we upgrade

Scott Jay
Dec 2 2014 04:23

Ok that's fine, I think I got the hang of it. I just didn't want to post something that was completely unformatted because I didn't know what I was doing. One other thing--can you change me username to Scott Jay? Thanks.