top links & tracking users' posts

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
888's picture
Apr 24 2008 21:27
top links & tracking users' posts

Why can't I click on myself and see a list of all teh posts I've made anymore? Or am I being stupid and it's been moved somewhere else?

Also, of the links at the top of the page:

news history library gallery forums

only 'news' is clicakble on, the rest are just text. What's going on?

Mike Harman
Apr 24 2008 21:50

1. I broke the tracker to stop showing posts from libcommunity, I haven't yet fixed it to show users posts. I'm considering putting libcommunity back in the tracker instead because this'll be faster anyway (and having a prominent non-tracker link for casual visitors to see new stuff)
2. Are you on IE6?

888's picture
Apr 24 2008 22:28

1. How do I track other peoples' posts now? The last time I used libcom I believe the way to track posts was by clicking on a person's name then going to their recent posts.

2. Yes (I'm at work)

Mike Harman
Apr 24 2008 22:56
888 wrote:
1. How do I track other peoples' posts now?

You can go to http://libcom.org/tracker/1234 - 1234 is the user id of the user (which shows up in the privatemessage link on comments if nowhere else). I'll look into fixing this tomorrow though.

Quote:
2. Yes (I'm at work)

USB stick and Firefox Portable?

I'm pretty much ignoring IE6 until we do the site upgrade (next few weeks). Those pages all have urls the same as the name - news is libcom.org/news library is libcom.org/library - I know it's annoying, but there's no point fixing it a couple of weeks before redoing it from scratch.

Mike Harman
Apr 25 2008 09:34

OK I changed tracker again. libcommunity is back in. However otherwise it's going to be a lot, lot faster, might take a day to catch up with old posts but that's only temporary.

Of course it's never that simple, the changes we made to #new links aren't in this new tracker. Will have a think....

Edit: fixed that too. roll on drupal 6!

petey
Apr 25 2008 13:58
Mike Harman wrote:
OK I changed tracker again. libcommunity is back in.

yay