DONATE NOW TO HELP UPGRADE LIBCOM.ORG

workplace organising

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
anna x
Oct 17 2007 01:19
workplace organising

Just wanted to let the admins know that I think that the workplace organising stuff on this site is brilliant. Even though i live in Australia, I have been advising a friend of mine who is in the process of organising their workplace, a workplace rife with worker reluctance to organise due to a culture of management intimidation. A re-negotiation of their workplace agreement is coming up very soon and it was great to compare the advice I have been giving with the stuff you have here. I particularly liked the way that you kept English specific stuff to a minimum... Very important considering the number of people accessing this site from other parts. With their permission, I may post something up about this exciting struggle soon. Anyway, well done again!
All the best
gregg

Ed's picture
Ed
Oct 17 2007 17:14

Cheers gregg, its always great to hear people using our site to engage with politics in a meaningful way. Good luck to your mate with the organising, look forward to hearing how it goes!

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Oct 19 2007 19:36

cheers mate!

did you mean this, or stuff in general? http://libcom.org/organise/workplace-organising

anna x
Oct 19 2007 20:19

Yeah John. that's exactly where I was looking around. cool