CNT on chavez

130 posts / 0 new
Last post
tigersiskillers
Offline
Joined: 7-08-06
Mar 27 2007 13:25
Dr Fox wrote:
There's no scientific evidence for it, but it's a fact.

I love Brasseye.

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Offline
Joined: 14-03-06
Mar 27 2007 13:30

could it be that chris morris gets bored and posts on libcom ... tongue

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 13:57
Quote:
it's a logical conclusion that supporters of military dictators are anarchists? wtf?

Quote:
Right so you invent something, with the justification that supporters of a dictator were there, so logically anarchists were as well, and present it as fact.

Aha- I see that our love for each and every self-proclaimed Anarchist is blind to reason of the faults of the individual- if not the individual- then the individual cases. I'm not saying every single Anarchist is a closet-Batista supporter, but i'm certianly suggesting that a handful of disenfranchised ones were at a time and a place.
Fair point no?

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Offline
Joined: 14-03-06
Mar 27 2007 14:07

but you have no evidence, i might as well claim 'some chavistas were involved in 9-11' or something. all sorts of 'anarchists' do all sorts of shit things, but you can't just make shit up and expect it to be taken as fact.

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 14:19
Quote:
but you have no evidence, i might as well claim 'some chavistas were involved in 9-11' or something. all sorts of 'anarchists' do all sorts of shit things, but you can't just make shit up and expect it to be taken as fact.

I'm not making anything up- that's a widely suspected theory.
The Cuban Anarchists had the motives, and opportunity and they were given the resources- the fact that the literary smoking guns have been concealed by their suppliers is a somewhat trivial detail.
Thats probably enough for Brasseye to be given credibility wink

Yes, all sorts of Anarchists do all sorts of things, there are Anarchists who like to smash the shit of shop windows and there are Anarchists who enjoy bonsai trees and miniture sand trays. You need'nt discredit your own credibility by running to the defense of a few guilty drones.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 27 2007 14:22
Andibachev wrote:
You need'nt discredit your own credibility by running to the defense of a few guilty drones.

Andi - no one's defending any "guilty drones", you've just invented something which you are presenting first as fact, second as a "logical" reality. When in fact you're talking out of your arse. As someone else said, I might as well conclude that pro-Chavez people don't like America, so it's "logical" some of them were involved in carrying out the 9-11 attacks.

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Offline
Joined: 14-03-06
Mar 27 2007 14:24
Andibachev wrote:
The Cuban Anarchists had the motives, and opportunity and they were given the resources- the fact that the literary smoking guns have been concealed by their suppliers is a somewhat trivial detail ... You need'nt discredit your own credibility by running to the defence of a few guilty drones.

i'm not running to the defense of some un-named abstract anarchists, i'm asking for evidence, which you admit there is none.

Andibachev wrote:
I'm not making anything up- that's a widely suspected theory

oh ffs! ergo 9-11 was carried out by transdimensional lizards, the world was created in 7 days and allah is the lord and muhammed (pbuh) is his prophet roll eyes

seriously, unless you've posted here before under another name you're the third chavez supporter in a month who can't tell the difference between assertion and evidence ... confused how much is a flight to caracas these days, £500 and your critical faculties?

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 14:26
Quote:
As someone else said, I might as well conclude that pro-Chavez people don't like America, so it's "logical" some of them were involved in carrying out the 9-11 attacks.

There were quite a few Saudis involved in 9/11, but no-one could possibily think Saudi Arabia had anything to do with it either.
Nice that you think each and every Venezuelan person is pro-Chavez.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 27 2007 14:27
Andibachev wrote:
Quote:
As someone else said, I might as well conclude that pro-Chavez people don't like America, so it's "logical" some of them were involved in carrying out the 9-11 attacks.

There were quite a few Saudis involved in 9/11, but no-one could possibily think Saudi Arabia had anything to do with it either.

What?

Quote:
Nice that you think each and every Venezuelan person is pro-Chavez.

confused Are you reading the same discussion as the rest of us?

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 14:29

Aha no- first timer, third this month though? That proves that it's a widely suspected theory then.

Yeah Joseph, i've reapetedly said there is no evidence because the documents that would link the disenfranchised Cuban Anarchists and the Bay of Pigs has been classified by the US government and is no longer in the public domain. Sorry about that, it must be my fault somehow.

Jacques Roux's picture
Jacques Roux
Offline
Joined: 17-07-06
Mar 27 2007 14:30
John. wrote:
Are you reading the same discussion as the rest of us?

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 14:30

John. wrote nothing of value, and seems to lack an understanding of the concept of sarcasm directed at himself.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 27 2007 14:32
Andibachev wrote:
John. wrote nothing of value, and seems to lack an understanding of the concept of sarcasm directed at himself.

confused
Right so you're mental as well as stupid and a liar. A good combination.

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Offline
Joined: 14-03-06
Mar 27 2007 14:35
Andibachev wrote:
Aha no- first timer, third this month though? That proves that it's a widely suspected theory then.

no they were slandering different anarchists actually, though with about as much evidence.

Andibachev wrote:
Yeah Joseph, i've reapetedly said there is no evidence because the documents that would link the disenfranchised Cuban Anarchists and the Bay of Pigs has been classified by the US government and is no longer in the public domain. Sorry about that, it must be my fault somehow.

or rather some imaginary documents you say exist to prove your supposition. you can say the same about any government conspiracy, 'yeah i'd prove it, but THEY covered it up, so it must be true.' seriously, what's your basis for asserting it as fact?

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 14:36

John, if you think that any one who disagrees with you must be mental then that really does show how little you're open to new ideas and change. But you're comfortable with it, then so am I.
Have another beer laddo. wink

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 14:37

If there's nothing to hide- then why go over the names list of that document with a black magic marker?

Jacques Roux's picture
Jacques Roux
Offline
Joined: 17-07-06
Mar 27 2007 14:38

AB - you aren't going to do yourself or your argument any favours by just blindly having a go at someone who is asking you for proof. The onus is on you to make an argument which makes sense, not distract from that by picking random things out of people's posts.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 27 2007 15:03
Andibachev wrote:
If there's nothing to hide- then why go over the names list of that document with a black magic marker?

Because the American government wants to protect anarchists?

You're not disagreeing with me, you're presenting your weird illogical suppositions as historical facts.

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 27 2007 15:07
Quote:
Because the American government wants to protect anarchists?

Anarchists of the Cuban Group displeased with Castro, proves the motive. Honestly...

Refused's picture
Refused
Offline
Joined: 28-09-04
Mar 27 2007 15:14

Fuck Chavez, Andibachev could been behind 9/11 for all we know. I shot JR, by the way.

tigersiskillers
Offline
Joined: 7-08-06
Mar 27 2007 15:46

Fuck you all, it was the lizard men in cahoots with the Jews.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 27 2007 15:50
Andibachev wrote:
Quote:
Because the American government wants to protect anarchists?

Anarchists of the Cuban Group displeased with Castro, proves the motive. Honestly...

God you're full of shite.

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 28 2007 11:02

wow some of you are aching for debate arent you. But covering your ears and quoting cliches won't help anyone, so i'm ending this thread, believe what you like, i'm not going to waste anymore of my time trying to prove it.

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Offline
Joined: 14-03-06
Mar 28 2007 11:05

my favourite cliché to quote is "if you're going to make bold claims be prepared to back them up with evidence" cool

Refused's picture
Refused
Offline
Joined: 28-09-04
Mar 28 2007 11:09
Andibachev wrote:
wow some of you are aching for debate arent you. But covering your ears and quoting cliches won't help anyone, so i'm ending this thread, believe what you like, i'm not going to waste anymore of my time trying to prove it.

Your non-denial of your participation in 9/11 is proof of your guilt. Take him to Room 101.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Offline
Joined: 27-06-06
Mar 28 2007 11:17
Andibachev wrote:
i'm not going to waste anymore of my time trying to prove it.

Yeah you certainly almost proved it anyway. Good attempt roll eyes

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 28 2007 11:22

Hey, don't kick me when i'm down wink
I'm suggesting that this theory, both credible and widely believed should be given consideration, it's not even really an important link between anything... but you bought up the Anarchists, so I gave my opinion based on the knowledge i've collected.

All this petty intelluctualism really alienates your average guy on the street, the main reason that the majoirty are unwilling to take an interest in politics.
...but thats just my supposition. grin

Refused's picture
Refused
Offline
Joined: 28-09-04
Mar 28 2007 11:24

A credible theory generally requires evidence. Otherwise how can we tell it's credible? Are we supposed to take your word for it?

Andibachev
Offline
Joined: 26-03-07
Mar 28 2007 11:32
Quote:
wow some of you are aching for debate arent you. But covering your ears and quoting cliches won't help anyone, so i'm ending this thread, believe what you like, i'm not going to waste anymore of my time trying to prove it.

But if anyone wants a reasonable debate about;

Quote:
All this petty intelluctualism really alienates your average guy on the street, the main reason that the majoirty are unwilling to take an interest in politics.

I'll take you on wink

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Offline
Joined: 14-03-06
Mar 28 2007 11:54

which 'petty intellectualism'? not believing any old made up crap?