Migrants & sexual violence

101 posts / 0 new
Last post
Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Jun 27 2018 17:20
Quote:
doesn't the username kingZOG suggest he was a fascist from the start?

Damn, I never really even made that connection until you pointed it out... it's so bleeding obvious.

Juan Conatz's picture
Juan Conatz
Jun 27 2018 17:33
no1 wrote:

If you mean because of the acronym 'Zionist Occupied Givernment', I thought so too back then, but then I checked and it, as well as 'Ahmet Muhtar' seemed to refer to Zog I of Albania. I know nothing about this guy, but don't think I looked into further.

jef costello's picture
jef costello
Jun 27 2018 17:36
Khawaga wrote:
Quote:

Damn, I never really even made that connection until you pointed it out... it's so bleeding obvious.

I thought that it was a joke.

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Jun 27 2018 20:15

Yeah, I thought it was ironic, but then ironically he became an actual fascist

Jim
Jun 27 2018 20:16

This guy was confronted by Seattle residents last week after fly-posting in downtown and ended up sprinting away, leaving the young Identity Europa activist he was with to be grilled by anti-fascists. His young friend grassed him up completely and was utterly cowardly, telling the anti-fascists everything he could to avoid a beating. I guess when you get left behind by someone loyalty ends. If these two are the best Identity Europa have to offer in Seattle then smashing them off the streets should be easy for US comrades.

Mike Harman
Jun 27 2018 20:20

He was quick to the mark on the Michael Schmidt thread too: https://libcom.org/forums/general/ak-press-says-michael-schmidt-fascist-...

jura's picture
jura
Jun 27 2018 23:07

no1, I don't think so. It's a reference to the Albanian king Zog I of the interwar period.

edit: Nevermind, hadn't seen other posts mentioning this.

no1
Jun 27 2018 23:17
Juan Conatz wrote:
no1 wrote:

If you mean because of the acronym 'Zionist Occupied Givernment', I thought so too back then, but then I checked and it, as well as 'Ahmet Muhtar' seemed to refer to Zog I of Albania. I know nothing about this guy, but don't think I looked into further.

interesting - thanks
P.S. According to Wikipedia, Zog was dependent on the support of Benito Mussolini's government, ironically.

Reddebrek's picture
Reddebrek
Jun 28 2018 00:11

When I saw this had updated after so long and remembered how it turned out, I braced myself for something pretty ugly. Got to be honest I wasn't expecting this.

Jim wrote:
This guy was confronted by Seattle residents last week after fly-posting in downtown and ended up sprinting away, leaving the young Identity Europa activist he was with to be grilled by anti-fascists. His young friend grassed him up completely and was utterly cowardly, telling the anti-fascists everything he could to avoid a beating. I guess when you get left behind by someone loyalty ends. If these two are the best Identity Europa have to offer in Seattle then smashing them off the streets should be easy for US comrades.

Its a shame he continued his slide, but its good to see him fail so badly at it. Well done to the Seattle community.

Entdinglichung's picture
Entdinglichung
Mar 12 2019 17:35

https://pugetsoundanarchists.org/with-friends-like-these-beacon-hill-whi...

Quote:
Spencer Sturdevant’s posts on Left-Communist oriented Facebook groups and websites such as Libcom.org started to take an ironic and confusing turn. Easily and unfortunately brushed off by those around him as a sort of twisted humor, the real public defamation began in 2015 when Spencer Sturdevant started to post outright support for Trump and virulent anti-immigrant and refugee stances. During this time Cyan Quinn repeatedly claimed that his Right leaning politics were a misunderstanding to his old friends on the Left.