Channel M and NCADC closure

1 post / 0 new
lucy82
Feb 28 2006 17:50
Channel M and NCADC closure

A reporter interested in making a film about the closure of NCADC from Channel M emailed asking for people interesting in talking about what is happening to asylum seekers in Manchester. I have agreed to talk to her and I was wondering if anyone else was also interested?

This is the email

I am currently researching into making a programme for

Channel M. I am interested in basing it around asylum seekers in Manchester, the section 9 that has been imposed and the closure of the NCADC. The programme will be a discussion about the problems faced and where the answer lies. I was wondering if you would be available to talk to me at any time? I have spoken to several people already and I am trying to get as much information as possible. Also, what is your position within the situation, did you work for the NCADC? If you are not available can you think of anyone else that may provide some information?

Any feedback would be much appreciated,

Yours Sincerely,

Laura McLaren

if anyones interested i'll send them the email address to get in touch with her. I think the more publicity around the loss of NCADC and its support and work with asylum seekers the better.