Collected writings of the Mutiny Collective: launch, Sydney, Friday

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
princess mob
Oct 26 2009 03:06
Collected writings of the Mutiny Collective: launch, Sydney, Friday

This Friday the Mutiny Collective are launching our hastily assembled compilation of all the stuff we've written. Tentatively titled "Interest Motivated Group: Collective writings from six years of disobedience," the zine will include articles, flyers, posters, action reports, newspaper clippings and excerpts from genuine police files. The launch will include food, drink & short speeches & will be fun. So come!

Friday October 30, from 6.30 pm
Black Rose Anarchist Library, 22 Enmore Rd, Newtown.

kuro
Oct 26 2009 05:18

Awesome ! Will you be putting this online/making it available to buy as well?
Why hastily assembled? Hope it's not a capstone to end mutiny!

@ndy's picture
@ndy
Oct 26 2009 07:56

Bah humbug! Mutiny have failed to answer my questions!

(Seriously but: goodonyas!)

Lumpen's picture
Lumpen
Oct 26 2009 13:37

I've been spending too much time on social networking sites. I looked for a "like" button. But… hurrah!

Steven.'s picture
Steven.
Oct 26 2009 14:51
Lumpen wrote:
I've been spending too much time on social networking sites. I looked for a "like" button. But… hurrah!

we use "bookmark this" for that, but will be renaming it "like" shortly!

Yorkie Bar
Oct 26 2009 18:45

Shit, is that what it means? I was assuming it was to tag things to read later, only I couldn't figure out how to look at all the things you'd bookmarked.

~J.

Joseph Kay's picture
Joseph Kay
Oct 26 2009 18:52
BigLittleJ wrote:
Shit, is that what it means? I was assuming it was to tag things to read later, only I couldn't figure out how to look at all the things you'd bookmarked.

~J.

it kinda was for that, but you can just book mark things on your browser. since we use it to drive lists of popular content, renaming it 'like' in the facebook style seems to make sense.

if you go to any user profile there's a bookmarks tab where you can see everything that user has bookmarked.

Rats's picture
Rats
Oct 31 2009 09:40

Collected works? How about: upload October 2009? Ha!