Mutiny zine 3rd birthday party!

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
princess mob
Mar 29 2009 13:44
Mutiny zine 3rd birthday party!

April 2009 will be Mutiny zine's third birthday.

We think that three years of consistent monthly publication is worth celebrating, so we're having a party at Black Rose Books (22 Enmore Rd, Newtown) at 7pm on April 17. There will be food, drink, copies of all back issues, an exhibition of selected covers & party hats.

If you'd like to give us a birthday present, reams of A4 paper, postage stamps & money to pay our printing debt would all be appreciated. And of course, as always, contributions for the zine.

The zine is online at http://www.jura.org.au/mutiny

We can be contacted at mutineers [at] graffiti [dot] net

Anarchia's picture
Anarchia
Mar 30 2009 00:47

Happy birthday Mutineers!

@ndy's picture
@ndy
Mar 30 2009 09:32

Congratulations to Mutiny on three years of publication, and of course on constructing a number of layers of trust and information management. In an attempt to penetrate these your birthday present will be a series of curly questions, the grossly inadequate responses to which I will publish on my blog and use to denounce the group as being comprised of crazy, ultra-violent, disruptive, hostile, abusive, threatening, ultra-sectarian individuals whose ranks are riddled with foreigners, police agents and fascists; a considerable number of which come Germany, England, Sweden and, of course, New Zealand.

(Did I miss anything?)

Rats's picture
Rats
Mar 30 2009 11:28

I wholeheartedly agree with @ndy, motion passed!

Happy birthday mutiny!!

xo

@ndy's picture
@ndy
Jun 18 2009 11:39

Questions have been posed -- answers are demanded!

princess mob
Jun 22 2009 06:21

give us time - you took long enough with the questions!

@ndy's picture
@ndy
Jun 23 2009 08:08

NOBODY expects the Slackbastard Inquisition! Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: beer, disguise, ruthless inefficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Collingwood Magpies, and nice red and black uniforms.

(Etc.)

Rats's picture
Rats
Jun 25 2009 06:48

Good old collingwood. I'm afraid of walking through that place during the day.
Haha.

Hey mutiny: congrats on having 40+ readers in adelaide surprised that's a big improvement from before that, where a few times a year someone would travel through with 2 copies from 3 months back. haha, hard-times.
xo

princess mob
Jun 25 2009 11:44

Thanks gabs, that's awesome work!

(sorry my promises of a more efficient mail out system haven't quite come true yet)

Rats's picture
Rats
Jun 25 2009 12:44

haha, that's ok, i've been downloading them for a while, i texted someone to get that changed but don't know if they got it. If it hasn't already been done, can you take me off the mailing list and i'll just download them.

Not that i don't love your letters.. it's not you, it's me. hahaha.
x