A Convivial Evening - London Drinks - Fri 8 Feb - 8pm - Doric Arch - Euston -NW1

37 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tacks's picture
Tacks
Offline
Joined: 8-11-05
Feb 11 2008 06:38

sorry LW, went on a transport mission ended up missing 8 entirely and had to head back into town for thoras.

I did try embarrassed

Lone Wolf's picture
Lone Wolf
Offline
Joined: 1-03-06
Feb 12 2008 03:34
Tacks wrote:
sorry LW, went on a transport mission ended up missing 8 entirely and had to head back into town for thoras.

I did try embarrassed

Is this a cryptic way of saying you got lost?? wink Better luck next time.

Jason

Yeah the rounds thing was noted. wink Yeah you are right about the CSG - the circle of knowledge is complete.

cool

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Offline
Joined: 8-11-05
Feb 12 2008 21:41
Lone Wolf wrote:
Tacks wrote:
sorry LW, went on a transport mission ended up missing 8 entirely and had to head back into town for thoras.

I did try embarrassed

Is this a cryptic way of saying you got lost?? wink Better luck next time.

nah i knew where i was i just wasn't getting closer to where i wanted to be at various times.

I used to live next to the tube, buses are a fucked up reality i have yet to come to terms with.

Lone Wolf's picture
Lone Wolf
Offline
Joined: 1-03-06
Feb 13 2008 03:47
Tacks wrote:
Lone Wolf wrote:
Tacks wrote:
sorry LW, went on a transport mission ended up missing 8 entirely and had to head back into town for thoras.

I did try embarrassed

Is this a cryptic way of saying you got lost?? wink Better luck next time.

nah i knew where i was i just wasn't getting closer to where i wanted to be at various times.

That sounds like some pretty trippy shit going on there. wink

Tacks's picture
Tacks
Offline
Joined: 8-11-05
Feb 14 2008 15:25

well yeah...