Any comrades about in the UK who were involved in the events of Summer 2013 in Turkey?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Comrade Schizo
Oct 23 2013 17:39
Any comrades about in the UK who were involved in the events of Summer 2013 in Turkey?

Salutations. I'm new here so do excuse me if I break protocol. I was wondering if there were any people on this forum who were involved in the events of summer 2013 in Turkey, and how they impacted class struggle/configured class dynamics and whether they would be willing to meet up with a few comrades (of somewhat disparate left tendencies) for discussion and debate (I won't divulge much else publically). If so, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM. Thanks. P.S.: political orientation does not matter so long as we're not going to resort to stereotypical bourgeois-liberal tropes.

Comrade Schizo
Oct 29 2013 20:54

As some of you may have ascertained, I wrote that post whilst somewhat inebriated. I can't seem to edit it? In addition to discussing the recent events in Turkey, we would like to discuss the current state of the Turkish left, especially focusing on less mainstream currents (TKP would be regarded as mainstream) that aren't Stalinist or Maoist or some such. I know this is an anarchist/libertarian communist forum but lurking around here for quite a while has demonstrated that there is a sizeable UK contingent.