How should we resist the BNP.

70 posts / 0 new
Last post
Choccy's picture
Choccy
Apr 23 2009 11:12
slothjabber wrote:
the apolitical ice-cream men that are now scaring choccy (hang on, choccy... choc-ice... oh noes!), or going to bludgeon my girlfriend/boyfriend to death with the collected works of Kropotkin or copies of Das Kapital while singing 'The Red Flag'. Politics has nothing to do with it. I will resist just the same.

I defo won't sleep tonight!

back2front's picture
back2front
Apr 23 2009 11:34
slothjabber wrote:
back2front wrote:

As for murdering BNP members, it's outrageous to talk of murdering ANYONE especially when we know we are being watched and such statments could be construed as incitement. That said if you are prepared to use force to stop the BNP, or indeed any opponent of workers you care to mention, then it should be accepted that people will be hurt or killed ...

I don't think the fact that we are being watched makes it more outrageous, which is what your first sentence here quoted implies. You then go on to say that political opponents will perhaps be killed if one uses physical force.

Or, did you not say these things?

And in other news... resistance to murderers breaking in to kill one's girlfriend/boyfriend is nothing to do with 'the law'...I don't care if they're Nazis, the apolitical ice-cream men that are now scaring choccy (hang on, choccy... choc-ice... oh noes!), or going to bludgeon my girlfriend/boyfriend to death with the collected works of Kropotkin or copies of Das Kapital while singing 'The Red Flag'. Politics has nothing to do with it. I will resist just the same.

For the third time, it's outrageous to talk of mudering anyone, full stop. It's especially daft to suggest murdering anyone on a public board which is monitored by the authorities, full stop.
Er, yes in physical force tradition people do tend to get killed, full stop. Are you saying that people don't or won't get killed?

Fletcher
Apr 28 2009 10:16
ronald wrote:
I read today on Google news that the nurses union are proposing a ban on BNP members joining their profession. The police already have a ban on BNP members being in, or working for the police - this was introduced by ACPO about 5 years ago.

I think it is time for ALL public services to implement such a ban. By this i mean doctors, nurses, civil servants, local government employees, the military, teachers - in fact ALL things that are funded from the public purse.

I would even go further than this. I would not allow BNP members to recieve public services. This means no NHS treatment, no entitlement to social security, no entitlement to public housing etc etc. The only exception I would make is for the children of people in the BNP - after all its hardly their fault.

I think its time we stepped up to the plate and got serious about issue.

I have no problem with unions kicking out BNP members. Indeed I would like to see the unions and workers kick any fascist out of the workplace. This is very different than allowing state bodies and bosses to have the power to have the power to do the same.

If we allow the state to impose bans on membership of political organisations then we will be the very ones to feel the impact of that ban.

A few years back a comrade of mine was suspended from Hackney council for his views and for publicly expressing support for the poll tax rebellion and the Trafalgar Square rioters. It was only through pressure from fellow trade unionists and rank and file workers that he got reinstated.

Militant workplace action against fascists can be very effective in driving the scum out of our communities, however this is not the same as permitting the state to increase its powers.

No Practice No Theory (not verified)
May 12 2009 20:15

Just a question Liam, has not that 'comrade' at Hackney council changed sides somewhat and has become part of the management?

Fletcher
May 12 2009 21:37
No Practice No Theory wrote:
Just a question Liam, has not that 'comrade' at Hackney council changed sides somewhat and has become part of the management?

I believe he may now be a chief executive of a local development group.

No Practice No Theory (not verified)
May 13 2009 10:39

Thanks Liam, could you indicate which one?

Also, where you involved with London Class War around the time of the Poll tax and its aftermath? if so, hello again.

Have a look at this and let me know what you think;
http://platypus1917.home.comcast.net/~platypus1917/mayday_uk_issue1_win2007-08.pdf