WMA meeting

41 posts / 0 new
Last post
lets_make_a_stand
Offline
Joined: 25-05-04
Oct 19 2004 09:05

hey everyone, sorry i aint bin in touch for a while, moved into flat got sacked and spent most of my time gettin wasted, now i finally found a lonely computer.

so the jist i'm gettin is the social centre is still goin strong, which can only be good. erm...cud sumone send me an update by email of whats been talked about in meetings and anything else i might of missed.

anyways i got a system to screw, c you all soon red n black star

Kidda
Offline
Joined: 30-09-03
Oct 19 2004 19:26

sorry mate was going to contact you then realised i dont have your new number, i stupidly deleted the txt before saving the number

pm me your email addy and i'll stick you on the social centre list

hope your cool smile

WeTheYouth
Offline
Joined: 16-10-03
Oct 19 2004 19:32

Hope to see you soon LMAS. Maybe we'll have to go to see some dodgy punk gig, maybe we could ask to our claim to internationalism along aswell? And of course everyone else who wants to come.

Da_Original_Dis...
Offline
Joined: 16-10-03
Oct 20 2004 12:02

cna i be on the list too!!! smile

WeTheYouth
Offline
Joined: 16-10-03
Oct 20 2004 18:00
Da_Original_Dissident wrote:
cna i be on the list too!!! :)

PM Gawk to put you on.

lets_make_a_stand
Offline
Joined: 25-05-04
Oct 21 2004 11:54
WeTheYouth wrote:
Hope to see you soon LMAS. Maybe we'll have to go to see some dodgy punk gig, maybe we could ask to our claim to internationalism along aswell? And of course everyone else who wants to come.

and you. yer that'd be cool, i'm up for that. u probs know more than i do about the scene in brum but i'l keep an eye out for anythin suitable.

see you soon

WeTheYouth
Offline
Joined: 16-10-03
Oct 21 2004 20:24
lets_make_a_stand wrote:
WeTheYouth wrote:
Hope to see you soon LMAS. Maybe we'll have to go to see some dodgy punk gig, maybe we could ask to our claim to internationalism along aswell? And of course everyone else who wants to come.

and you. yer that'd be cool, i'm up for that. u probs know more than i do about the scene in brum but i'l keep an eye out for anythin suitable.

see you soon

nah i know practically nothing.

lets_make_a_stand
Offline
Joined: 25-05-04
Oct 22 2004 15:16
WeTheYouth wrote:
lets_make_a_stand wrote:
WeTheYouth wrote:
Hope to see you soon LMAS. Maybe we'll have to go to see some dodgy punk gig, maybe we could ask to our claim to internationalism along aswell? And of course everyone else who wants to come.

and you. yer that'd be cool, i'm up for that. u probs know more than i do about the scene in brum but i'l keep an eye out for anythin suitable.

see you soon

nah i know practically nothing.

i'l ask around, i know a few bored punks who might know somewhere decent

WeTheYouth
Offline
Joined: 16-10-03
Oct 22 2004 17:06
lets_make_a_stand wrote:
WeTheYouth wrote:
lets_make_a_stand wrote:
WeTheYouth wrote:
Hope to see you soon LMAS. Maybe we'll have to go to see some dodgy punk gig, maybe we could ask to our claim to internationalism along aswell? And of course everyone else who wants to come.

and you. yer that'd be cool, i'm up for that. u probs know more than i do about the scene in brum but i'l keep an eye out for anythin suitable.

see you soon

nah i know practically nothing.

i'l ask around, i know a few bored punks who might know somewhere decent

cool.

WeTheYouth
Offline
Joined: 16-10-03
Nov 16 2004 13:22

Its that time were we all get together again. We have been pretty inactive as a group for a while, what day would you like to have a meeting on? Ill phone J tonight if someone could phone F as i cant call mobiles of my house phone that would be cool.

Also, i apologise for not updating the site, like i said, i will do as soon as i get round to it, but i have managed to scribble some stuff together for brum brum.

Social Centre Collective tonight aswell, who is going?