Donate to libcom

Submitted by Lucky Black Cat on March 25, 2020

Just read the gofundme page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-upgrade-libcomorg and though I already knew that libcom is a dope website, reading that summary really deepened my appreciation. I even felt somewhat moved.

I'm going to send some money your way but for the loveofgod I hope one of the upgrades includes fixing the search function.

altemark

4 years 1 month ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by altemark on March 26, 2020

Done. This site has helped deepening my understanding of the world and my appreciation of everyone doing what they can to build something better despite the bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before they take their leave.

Lucky Black Cat

4 years ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Lucky Black Cat on March 28, 2020

I admit I still haven't donated but it's on my to do list. I've shared the fundraiser on twitter and facebook, though. I recommend others do the same on their social media.

altemark

Done. This site has helped deepening my understanding of the world and my appreciation of everyone doing what they can to build something better despite the bourgeoisie might blast and ruin its own world before they take their leave.

Same here. This website (and the community of people here) have helped my political development A LOT.