Partnering with libcom for pamphlets/print publishing?

Submitted by Steven. on July 25, 2016

This is just a speculative post at present, but I have thought for a while it would be good to do some of our content as print publications - mostly thinking about pamphlets for the time being. But we don't really have the time or capability to do this, so I was wondering if anyone out there was involved in, or knew of any publishing houses or groups that would be interested in working together on it?

(I'm thinking here of some of our exclusive texts like this account of the Egyptian revolution, some of our biographies, introductory guides etc)

Khawaga

7 years 9 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Khawaga on July 25, 2016

I can ask Thought Crime Ink. We're always looking for more stuff to print, though we're located in North America. Oh, and we already did print the libcom intro to capitalism.

Steven.

7 years 9 months ago

Cool, thanks, yeah we don't mind what country it's based in. Ideally whoever it is would have the ability to sell online internationally

Khawaga

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Khawaga on July 25, 2016

I'll start the wheels turning.

Steven.

7 years 9 months ago

Cheers Khawaga

Karetelnik

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Karetelnik on July 25, 2016

At the thoughtcrime/blackcatpress fully-unionized production plant, booklets are printed, collated, folded, saddle-stitched, square-backed, and trimmed all in one operation. Just sayin'...

Serge Forward

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Serge Forward on July 25, 2016

And a very nice job you do as well, Karetelnik ;)

Be good to see some Libcom stuff in print. Besides, t'internet is old hat and has had its day. Introductory guides pocket size would be mint.

Juan Conatz

7 years 9 months ago

Submitted by Juan Conatz on July 26, 2016

This is something I'd like to work on once I'm done with the digitization project.