anti germans

256 posts / 0 new
Last post
mel
Mar 19 2008 13:16
Quote:
thats the whole point - criticise zionism, and in their eyes you are criticising ALL JEWS[

i don't think it follows from that that jews = zionism.

if you criticize A in any criticism of B, i don't think it means that A = B. sure it makes alot of sense to suppose that A = B, but identity is a pretty strong relation and this is religion [i.e. bonkers] we are talking about.

and that more or less sums up my feelings on the anti-deutsch.

EDIT maybe zionism has nothing to do with religion i assume that it did.

Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Mar 19 2008 13:37

Tacks didn't say that Lem. Jews do not equal zionism, but zionists often conflate criticism of zionism with jews in general to label you an anti-semite. So zionists are often the ones that posits zionist=jew. This is obviously stupid.

I still have a really hard time figuring out what you're trying to convey Lem. And it's not because you don't think/write in a linear fashion, I think you just need to spend more time writing your posts. I am sure they make perfect sense for you, but having a Lem only language makes it hard for everyone else to understand.

mel
Mar 19 2008 13:43

yeah i did know that tacks wasn't saying that jews = zionism. i was asking whether if someone believes

Quote:
criticise zionism, and... you are criticising ALL JEWS

it follows that they believe that jews = zionism.

my opinion is not very important tho, sorry.

Johan's picture
Johan
Feb 12 2010 18:24

My german is not quite what it used to be, so I haven't fully read the massive amount of text in this article ( http://www.schattenblick.de/infopool/politik/report/prber025.html ), but it seems a demonstration hosted by a coalition of leftist and christian-democrats (!!) pro-zionists tried to shut down the leftist cinema B-movie in Hamburg a while back for showing a film about Israel (made by some Jewish leftist, i think). Not that anti-imps are the sexiest people on the planet, but isn't that totally fucked up, or did i misunderstand something?

Are there any sensible Germans out there who'd care to enlighten us what the hell is going on? Is it a respons to the IL move to get total hegemony within the antifa-movement through the Dresden Nazifrei mobilisation, are Plan B total pro-taliban über-anti-imps that deserve it, or is this just totally mad. My money is on the last option, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Noa Rodman's picture
Noa Rodman
Feb 12 2010 22:09

It's the opposite; there were anti-imps trying to shut down a film by a Lanzmann called 'Why Israel' for what they considered its all too pro-zionist message.

Johan's picture
Johan
Feb 13 2010 17:55

Aah, ok. But there pictures show a pro-israel demo outside some kind of venue with red and palestinian flags - whats the deal with that? Are things particullary tense between pro-zionists and anti-imps in Hamburg, or is this (demos withing the left against each other) normal for bigger German cities?

Shorty's picture
Shorty
Feb 13 2010 19:08

No, it seems things are a bit tense in Hamburg. The FAU local there is apparently a bit soft on anti german ideas if not even supporting them, maybe some of the german posters can throw some light on the subject.

http://syndikalismus.wordpress.com/2010/01/07/mal-wieder-ein-einblick-hinter-die-ver-di-gewerkschafts-kulissen-vor-geld-nicht-laufen-konnen-aber-bei-%E2%80%9Eeigenen-angestellten%E2%80%9C-einsparen/

47Strnr
Mar 7 2011 11:59

-

Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Feb 13 2011 21:14

47Strnr: you do realize that this discussion ended a year ago?

47Strnr
Feb 13 2011 21:20
Khawaga wrote:

damn, i just read "13th of February" : |

Schwarz's picture
Schwarz
Feb 14 2011 07:31
47Strnr wrote:
Khawaga wrote:

damn, i just read "13th of February" : |

Honest mistake! tongue

Khawaga's picture
Khawaga
Feb 14 2011 18:34

It happens... just wanted to point that out to you in case you were expecting replies If you're up for discussing the anti-Deutsche I suggest you start a new thread.

Angelus Novus
Feb 15 2011 15:45

Any new thread on the Anti-Germans doesn't belong in the "theory" forum, but rather in "history". tongue

Entdinglichung's picture
Entdinglichung
Feb 15 2011 15:51
Angelus Novus wrote:
Any new thread on the Anti-Germans doesn't belong in the "theory" forum, but rather in "history". tongue

or libcommunity?

Nymphalis Antiopa
May 3 2018 08:22

on german guilt