Anarcho-syndicalist magazine published by the Solidarity Federation.
Direct Action (SolFed) #45 2009
- Dreaming in the Downturn - will state intervention herald a new dawn for social democrats?
- Japanese Lesson
- Shameful Scenes as BNP Gather in Liverpool
- Self-Organising in Mental Health
- Have your Say - anti-capitalist feminist conference / reforming parliament? / address unknown
- DIY Politics - solidarity between community, workplace and social movements
- Anarcha-Feminism or Death! - the relevance of anarchism and feminism today
- Recessive Tendencies - a tale of boom, bust and that old devil called capitalism
- Workers Control, not Controlled Workers - the case for libertarian socialism and workers control
- International - italy / greece / colombia
- 50 Years of Fidelismo - global focus on cuba
- Reviews - realizing hope / a century of writing on the iww / demanding the impossible / chris wood
- The Curse of Oil - a closer look at oil dependence
- Contacts Directory