A round up of our most popular articles of the year.
Libcom.org turned 10 years old this year, and it's been another brilliant year of articles and blog posts. Thanks again to everyone who has written, edited, posted, shared, and continued to support the site this year!
Top 10 blog posts
- Greek islands against the Golden Dawn - Thrasybulus
- Dear Messrs Webb and Lustig… - Rob Ray
- 10 reasons communism will win - Steven.
- How to combat the Bedroom Tax with a tape measure - Combat Bedroom Tax
- “The revolution starts in the ATOS smoking area” - on welfare, addiction, and dependency - Ramona
- “The real enemy?” Why we should reject left unity as a concept - Phil
- Ukraine: what's going on, and what does it mean? - rooieravotr
- Striking Bangladeshi garment workers win a 77% pay rise - working class self organisation
- Guilt, choice, and responsibility in the austerity kitchen - Ramona
- Crackdown on the Golden Dawn - Thrasybulus
Top 10 library articles
- On the phenomenon of bullshit jobs - David Graeber
- The Grapes of Wrath - John Steinbeck
- Death In June - a Nazi band?
- Intellectuals and power: A conversation between Michel Foucault and Gilles Deleuze
- A people's history of the United States - Howard Zinn
- Camus, Albert and the anarchists
- I am a woman and a human: a Marxist feminist critique of intersectionality theory - Eve Mitchell
- How to Overthrow the Illuminati
- How the Allied multinationals supplied Nazi Germany throughout World War II
- The ghost of theory - Jaime Semprun
Top 10 news articles
- Poland does away with the 8-hour day
- Greece: Anti-fascist rapper stabbed to death by 25 neonazis
- Factory in Greece starts production under workers' control
- Freedom bookshop torched
- Chávez' death: Neither in mourning nor celebration, time for social struggles to become autonomous!
- Starbucks fires employee on food stamps for eating a sandwich from the garbage
- National demo against privatisation - University of Sussex - updates
- Swedish nazi attack on anti-racist rally fails
- Hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshi garment workers strike after factory collapse
- Hundreds of anti-fascists arrested at EDL march
Thanks again to all our users, here's to a happy 2014!