A bit belatedly, Black Flag would like to announce the free online release of issue 233 of the magazine, along with our customary teaser article for the most recent issue - the one we need you to buy to keep us printing! This time around, Jack Ray, recently returned from Spain, talks about the Indignados movement there. It's a timely article, as Spain's right-wing government beds in with little electoral mandate, but a whole lot of attitude...
Black Flag 234 (late 2011)
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Cover story: The anti-cuts spread
- Overview: Anarchists and the London riots
- Analysis: The anti-cuts movement
- Interview: An Italian anarchist talks about the healthcare battles of USI
- Analysis: Spain’s Indignados
- Breathing Utopia: What would change in graphic design, post-revolution?
- Report: London Design Week
- History: The Invergordon mutiny
- History: Stuart Christie on the Spanish Civil War for its 75th anniversary
- Radical Reprint: James Guillaume
- Theory: Exploring mandates
- History: The Anti-Parliamentary Communist Federation
- Review: Venezuela: Revolution as Spectacle
- Review: The Third Revolution? Peasant and worker resistance to the Bolshevik Government
- Review: A Critique of State Socialism
- Hob’s Choice: The best of radical pamphlets from the last six months
- Review replies: Stair of the SPGB and writer Trevor Bark take up our standing offer and clear up any issues from previous issues
Black Flag is stocked in radical bookshops across the UK and available from AK Distribution and Active Distro. The editorial address is Black Flag, BM Hurricane, London, WC1N 3XX, UK. Each issue costs £3 + £1 p&p. UK cheques payable 'Black Flag'.
Alternatively, you can buy online at AKUK.com
Email blackflagmag AT yahoo.co.uk for more information