Class War Newcastle . 1989 - 1991

Submitted by Prunesquallor on September 17, 2024

I'm looking to establish contact with anybody involved with the Newcastle ( UK) Class War circa 1989 - 1991. Just wanted to check to see if my recollection of an event is cirect

Prunesquallor

1 week 1 day ago

Submitted by Prunesquallor on September 17, 2024

Thanks - I have a suspicion that one of the "spycops" ( "Neil Richardson") made an appearance in the Toon

tyneside anarchist

2 days 14 hours ago

Submitted by tyneside anarchist on September 23, 2024

sorry we missed this, but we rarely come on this site. i personally was 'around' for the Tyneside Class War formative years (late eighties till 91ish) and the name you mentioned doesnt ring any bells. we also have internal IB's and minutes of meetings that also dont list that name at any meetings, however we had a large 'supporter' following who mainly attended the odd demo etc and wernt part of the internal group

tyneside anarchist

2 days 12 hours ago

Submitted by tyneside anarchist on September 23, 2024

we can be contacted via above link if any more info / help required like

tyneside anarchist

2 days 2 hours ago

Submitted by tyneside anarchist on September 24, 2024

having slept on this..some further thoughts...
anyone who was around or involved during this period would know for a fact that there was no 'newcastle class war' but a larger region wide tyneside class war..so were you around ?
for someone who has been a member of libcom for a 'week', and asking questions like this publically....is this another ruse (which has happenend before in these pages by a local 'know it all') to discredit Tyneside CW ? contact us...if you were about this period we will know you and can talk further / help more