New! ACG pamphlet

Submitted by Battlescarred on May 9, 2018

New! An ACG pamphlet The Wilhelmshaven Revolt: A Chapter of the Revolutionary Movement in the German Navy 1918-1919 by Ernst Schneider. No 1 of the Classic Revolutionary Reprint Series. Only £3 for 42 pages

Battlescarred

5 years 10 months ago

In reply to by libcom.org

Submitted by Battlescarred on May 28, 2018

Pamphlet will be available at the London Radical Bookfair as will a new pamphlet by London Anarchist Communist Group, Fight For The City, covering all issues related to the city as a site of class struggle, housing, gentrification , social cleansing privatisation of space, general takeover of the city by corporate interests,crackdown on social movements/demonstrations,and fightbacks against this, 44 pages A5 £3.00. Not to mention books, badges and last two issues of The Jackdaw,

Noah Fence

5 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Noah Fence on May 28, 2018

Battlescarred, in case you’re interested, I’ve got a good contact for printing really nice quality booklets. I print 2000 at a time which cost 70p per copy including shipping. They are A5 with 98 pages with a nice matt coated cover. They have a proper spine with the title printed on it and very importantly they have no staples which means we can get them into prisons.
If this is of any use to you(or anyone else) let me know and I’ll put you in touch.

Battlescarred

5 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Battlescarred on May 28, 2018

Ta for the info!

Battlescarred

5 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Battlescarred on May 29, 2018

But we can get em just as cheap with printers we know, but ta all the same.

Battlescarred

5 years 10 months ago

Submitted by Battlescarred on May 29, 2018

https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=4148788890822073312#editor/target=post;postID=5043083443550424554;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=0;src=postname